Reviews for Rendezvous
SaiSymbolic chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
OMG...have I reviewed this story? IDK but I love this story! Please update this soon :)
Kalaklavaklaka chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
Long time reader, first time reviewer here. I'm so excited whenever you put up a new chapter! It's been a joy watching your style evolve. You've gotten so personal with the reader. You're very conversational now. It pulls me right in.

You know, I teach a creative writing class. I always try to get my students into fanfiction because it's such a great gateway into the heavy stuff, and I don't mind telling you that I've used your work as an object lesson a few times now.

I have a couple of gripes, but overall it was a very good chapter. B.
Lemo chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
Omg yaaaaay P4 croud! My favorite band of lovable loosers!
altamateria chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
Heee, fluff. I don't mind one chapter and it is nice to see Tetsuya and Bebe get reaccquainted again. And speaking of getting reaccquainted, I was wondering when Tetsuya would remember that he didn't just appear in France alone.

So they're going back to Japan. I would assume that since the Velvet Room(Airplane?) still exists Shadows and Persona will still be a part of the story? Does this mean that the background of this would still be in Japan?
Lemo chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
Fuck yeeeaah~!

Silly Tetsuya, might wanna txt your friends! Yukari's gonna kick his ass for staying out all night!
Ohaithere chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
It's really sad that you get so little reviewers.

But the reviewers who do review will support you foreverrr :3

KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK!
Lemo chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
Just realized Marie and Pierre remind me of Liz and Theo...
ColdHeartedVixen chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
NOOOOOOOOO NOT A CLIFFHANGER!...You better update soon...Anyway great chapter!
Lemo chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Oooooh myyyy goooood! Finally! :D
Baylor The Modern Hero chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
As you know, I've commented on this on your DevArt, but I still feel that you need to be credited for epic typography. I love your writing style, and to be honest, your writing is what helps me write. I haven't felt much emotional attachment to characters in a while, so this was a good catch back to emotion. Keep up the great work!
Hitorimono chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Oh my god. OH MY GOD.

SEQUEL?

I finished the game as soon as I could so I could read the rest of Faux Pas and then I saw this. I am beyond ecstatic.

As excited as I am that this is a Persona 3/Persona 4 crossover, this means that I need to work harder at finishing P4 now. Oh well. It'll be soooo worth it.

I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter!
Baylor The Modern Hero chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I know that I have already told you this, but this is great! I can't wait to read more of it.

And I don't blame Tetsuya, I think Igor is pretty creepy as well. His nose is probably longer than it...

Anywho, I would recommend putting in fewer short sentences if possible. A couple are OK, and it's always good to get into the mindset of the author, but too many can impede the flow of the work. Other than that, this is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I think that Faux Pas is an excellent story, and I wonder why you got such little reviews.

I'm sure everyone that reads your stories are greatly looking forward to you updating Rendezvous.
altamateria chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Ohohoh~ Am I the first reviewer? But seeeeeeequel, seeeeeeequel! Can't wait for the story to get deeper, but don't worry about the introduction being slow, it is to be expected!