Reviews for The Wanderer's End
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 10/3
its a bit weird for sarah to just lay beside the corpse, even if she think's he's just mostly dead
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 10/3
i wonder how the courier got involved with all this, though it does give hope of neils survival (big empty and all that)
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 10/3
the brain damage thing certainly explains the character shift, hopefully there will be some of neil left after what burke does to him
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 10/3
why is legion working with enclave?
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 10/3
i wonder if this adventure will bring him into contact with any familiar faces from FNV?
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 10/3
methinks that neil was found by amata...
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 10/3
point lookout is disturbing as hell, no wonder the wanderer didnt seem the same after it
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 10/3
its a bit odd for the flagship relationship to be in place before the story starts, but i wonder what happeded to the wanderer?
dreema chapter 19 . 7/23
Wow, good ending. Thanks for the story :)
dreema chapter 16 . 7/23
Exploding monkey toy. Genius :)
Well done. Final Rating: 4 out of 4 stars
This Story is very true to the source and has excellent use of vocabulary. However, this story has some grammatical errors and may throw some people off. My Rating: 3 1/2 stars out of 4. Hurrah.
aboywhowantedtobegod chapter 21 . 4/30
This was a pretty cool story. I liked it alot. I thought it was cool having the lone wanderer and the courier join forces to fight the legion. Cant wait for the sequel.
In the beginning I found it to be poorly written in parts however, something about it drew me in and at chapter 5 the plot really began to pick up. I am still reading but I am severely excited for the rest. Keep it up.
In the beginn