Reviews for Letters From a Prat
Mrs. HopeEstheim chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
I managed to refrain from reviewing since I reviewed chapter one a few minutes ago, but now I'm back with little notes I took about each chapter!

Gred and Forge: It's amusing that they thought to ask him for a favor - and their reaction when he agrees is great! I love how they recognized it was him because he can't do cursive Z's right. I always pictured Percy to be perfect at everything, so that's a refreshing surprise.

Charlie: I particularly liked his thoughts "'How the Hell is this any different from when I packed up and moved to Romania when I was eighteen?' And if he wasn't afraid of [you need a space here in the story; it runs together] incurring his family's wrath, Charlie would ask that." Those lines made me giggle and admire Charlie. Also, in this chapter, talking about the dragon with a cold, you put 'rick' instead of the "risk" that should be there.

I laughed at the mention of dragon dung in clothing.

Molly: I found it really sweet that Perce and Penelope got together to "attempt" to make a meat pie for her. This was just a sentimental sort of thing that made my eyes sting for a split second (like Ginny's in the next chapter!)

Ginny: Percy, I wrote down, is exceedingly thoughtful. He still cares about his little sister's education, and I'm so happy! Ginny is crying. I know it. But maybe that's when she might kind-of-sort-of forgive him just a little?

Arthur: "-just a little elaborate, just a little pompous-" - I really love Arthur's description of Percy's writing and how he recognizes it. And I'm so glad he didn't get angry or anything. :)

Bill: I really, really loved how Bill wanted Percy at his wedding and how he tells Hermes that he looks like Percy. I also almost cried at, "Who said you weren't invited?"

All in all, I really, really, really loved this entire thing. I think you did a fantastic job and I am so glad I started to read this.

Thank you for such an amazing little story :)
Mrs. HopeEstheim chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Hey.

I read your Ikkaku and Tatsuki Bleach drabble, then stalked over to your profile to see if there was anything else that might be interesting.

And I found this.

And I just wanted to say that in the first chapter, my favorite part is DEFINITELY the very last line. Subtlety.

I will read the last few chapters and try to save my comments 'til the end, but if something as humorous as subtlety dancing naked in front of Ron singing "I've Got the Magic in Me" pops up, you might get several little reviews. Sorry. XD

I love it so far, though :)
Vaughn Tyler chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
nice
verystrangest chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
excellent
FreezingPenguins chapter 7 . 3/9/2012
I loved this story, every single shirt chapter of it :) You've portrayed the family dynamics in just a few words and, well, you're brilliant I guess. :) Thanks for writing!
ariedling chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
great chapter
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Best chapter yet. :) I do like Bill. :D
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
ahh I like this chapter. I really like the idea that Bill would invite Percy. :D
Lee chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
I am sooo glad you're updating this fic :) And this story just made my day.
adp1222 chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
Double update...yes. i love a good Percy story. I feel like he is misunderstood. Can't wait for the next one. Maybe another one to Ron since the first one was an utter fail. Plus I would like to see his reaction to a letter. I picture Bill and Charlie wouldn't have a problem with Percy like you wrote. Great job
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
I think this would have been stronger in past tense instead of present tense, but that is an opinion. Otherwise, I really liked it. :)
PenNameless1994 chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
The unsaid being she wants her brother. Very nice portrayal of Ginny's emotions.
ariedling chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
i am reading this, i sometimes wonder if like lucious saw percy during this time if he knows percy is doing this to his family or if he to is mad a percy for being a prat
gabs chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
aww, i surely missed this letters of yours :) i'm dearly hoping bill will be next, yes? i love his character and i believe it would be very interesting to read how he handles the percy situation

lovely series!
PenNameless1994 chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
It's sweet to think that Percy could reach out to his mother like this.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »