Reviews for Identical
moonlight menuett chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I really like it! I wish there was more!
xXkatlagXx chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Ha, they look so alike. I'd ask too. Even though it's short, it was a cute story! _
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Lol Black and White make me laugh. Your stories also make me laugh. XD
SHSL Fanfic Writer chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This is pretty nice. I like it. Also, did you know that "Hilert" and "Hilda" are their Eng names?
movedto-theycallmeruthless chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
While leafing through a series of forums about Hilda and Hilbert (it feels so AWKWARD calling them that), there were a ton load of people talking about how similar they were in design, which confused the hell out of me, seeing that I never saw the two that way. Huh.

Anyway, I like this. Quite a lot, actually.

Er, okay, crap review. Heh, I'm gone(;
Lotusnapper chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This is really captivating as well as intriguing, I mean they still asked them if they were related. Quiet sweet as well and well written.
The Renowned Obscurity chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I liked your description of their relationship; very cute.

I actually wrote something with the same sort of basis a little bit ago (people wondering if Blair and Whitlea are related), but ended mine quite differently. _;

Anyway I guess this is a random heads up that if/when I do post it, I wasn't stealing an idea from you, haha. (Am I being overly paranoid about this?)

Anyway, I adore your work, as always.

TRO
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Hehe so cute, I love it RV...er I mean SV. XD
arisu rin chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I just couldn't stop laughing at the summary- it's kinda true, now that I think about it. Oh, where do you come up with these brilliant ideas, partner for world domination?
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Are you guys REALLY close friends? XD haha, but poor Black, I would think people will like him as well.
CoffeeIncluded chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
You know, I can think of several other, more entertaining ways to respond to that. :P (Some of which would be entirely in character with how I interpret White.)