Reviews for Loving a Mortal
Harrenwolf chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
I love the idea of countries falling in love with their citizens:3 The humans you picked were quite wonderful as well.
Just, uh, a few seem to be out of character... In Mulan's era, for example, people would not have been so forward. Jus' sayin'.
The-Fickle-Lady chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I reread this and I had forgotten how good and enjoyable it was. Great job!
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Dem it... QAQ Why... :( THAT'S SO UNFAIR! DAMN OUR WORLDS HISTORY! Damn it... *cries hard*
Raspberry Snow chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
I love these stories so much! All those stories made me want to cry, they are so awesome! You NEED to continue this! I love the idea! If you are having writer's block, maybe you could try something for the countries you did not touch on yet like Germany, Japan, or even Canada! Please write more!
YOLO1882 chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
God bless you Joan!
YOLO1882 chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
This by far the most SADDEST AND TOUCHING thing that I ever read! Bless you, Joan! Bless you! I also feel sorry for the others.
IOU chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
This is by far, my most favorite one, and the most touching story I ever heard! Take good care of her God!
IOU chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Oh Amelia! Where are you?
IOU chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
VERY VERY VERRRRRY TOUCHING! I cried a little.
TunaForDesert chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
TT I feel bad for China
Prussia chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
Can I Ask This? Im also a writer in another writing page and i was wondering if
i can feature this story and ill give you the credits to it
64PageBook chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
I'm not an expert or anything, so free to disagree, but I just have a small problem with your Chinese. You don't need to use xiao in front of didi. Xiao means small in relation to size, it can't be used to mean younger, and didi already means younger brother. Also, isn't aniki Japanese? Gege means older brother is Mandarin.
Ms. AJ Ninja chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
...*tears* QAQ So sad but so amazing...
The-Fickle-Lady chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Did Italy get Joan pregnant? Also, how would he just in that moment figure out she was expecting? I mean, really. If they had /that/ kind of relationship, than eventually Italy should notice she was getting bigger in that its-not-fat area.
Stefers chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
you should do Cleopatra (Eygpt), Queen Juana (Spain),and King (should be Queen but, Wikipedia says King) Jadwiga (Poland). Oh and Maria Theresa (Austria) .
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »