Reviews for Lost Boys
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Ahhhhh, how utterly lovely and heartbreaking. ;o; Gorgeous fic.
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Hallo,

Bloody hell, First, Edward losing his lover carlisle so he could be with esme. edward heartbroken and leaving then being avenger and killing the scum of the human race. second, edward in all this heartbroken, grief, anger and pain flips his shit and goes mad. in some fucked up thinking of his he was trying to get back what he lost...carlisle and a child for esme. to him he was doing the right thing in thinking of giving everyone what they wanted only to die in the end at the hands of his creator/ex lover. i can feel and understand how edward went mad beginning with heartbreak. i can also see why carlisle and esme did what they did. so sad, but brilliantly wrote.

cheers,
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
that was sad... poor edward had gone mad! and for Carlisle having to do that must've nearly killed him... I can't stand to think about it...

xoxo
tuesdaymidnight chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Wow. That was one of the most powerful vamp fics I've read in ages. I love the insanity and delusion that you brought to Edward. It was sociopathic instead of simply monstrous, and you pulled it off quite well. And the ending! In just describing their actions you conveyed the agony that Carlisle and Esme must have felt while doing what they did very powerfully. Thank you so much for sharing this.
PumaGirlSF chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Wow. That was chilling. And fantastic.
Sunflowery98 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
That's so sad... *sniff, sniff*

Well-written, though
LauraACullen chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Creepy, sad, and totally unique!
TwiliteAddict chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Holy crap - this was a powerful piece. A demented Edward hearing voices - like really hearing voices. I've heard it said many times that Carlisle picked Edward for his first companion for a reason, this story explored that and then moved into a darker realm of love obsessed. A very good read, indeed.
Gasaway Alley chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Oh, so wonderfully heartbreaking. I felt everything. Most of all, I felt the intense love you put into this. Awesome.
winterstale chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This was wonderful and brave writing. Your twist on canon is perfectly sensible and a lovely, dark gem. Thank you for sharing and best of luck to you in the contest.

w
Kira Kiralina chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Amazing story.

Is good to see a fresh perspective. This is hard, with so many good story around. And to make a cannon one on top of all.

Bravo!
unlikelymember chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Well written and told but a little dark for my tastes.
lavishone chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I can understand the need for a warning here...

One of those stories which is gripping...but a little too close to horror for my comfort level. Well written though.
giselle-lx chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This is just as deliciously chilling the second time as it was the first. I love the sense of terrifying inevitability here that's wrought by the back and forth of present and past. My heart breaks for them all.
katinki chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Very nice. I like the weaving of past into present. It all worked very well.

Thank you for writing.