Reviews for Twitter War
kirstieD chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This is really cute!
Pfft Ben has the hottest looking hands :P
tanya1980 chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
OMG, I just about died laughing at the chapter. So funny and good!
smdaniels20 chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
Hey I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading this story. I came across it after it was put up on the Twitter RBparty on Thursday night and I read the entire thing. Great story!
katesari chapter 17 . 7/24/2011
From light hearted banter to love story to a bust... thats quite the jump! Really like the story. Im gonna go see if there is more I can read here. bye
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
OHMIGOD! KOREAN TACO TRUCK ROX!
tinat68 chapter 16 . 3/29/2011
Oh this was just awesome!

Bibby got spanked, Bibby got spanked. The only douche bigger than Callaghan! I loved it!

This Collins was quite the character...thank you so much for this most wonderful roller coaster ride you took us on!

Waiting patiently for your next story ;)
Guest chapter 16 . 3/28/2011
Great job with this entire story! I can't wait to see what you cook up next!
dreamer1978 chapter 16 . 3/28/2011
All i can say is WOW. What a great ending to the story.
rookiebones chapter 16 . 3/28/2011
Great ending! But I'm a little sad the story is over.. I hope you write more soon.

PS: I love that episode of the hunger with ben & jennifer.. It's one of the reasons why I started watching Chicago Code. I love her!
kal220576 chapter 16 . 3/28/2011
Hmmm and what an enjpyable ride it was too..Looking forward to your next
dcj chapter 16 . 3/27/2011
Boy you really hung Bibby out to dry :) I had to laugh at that one. And then when he said he was going to show his video whenever he could...definitely sweet revenge.

Guess you have to start on a new one now.
dreamer1978 chapter 15 . 3/23/2011
I don't know what to say but i loved at chapter. You tied up all the loose ends well getting from a to b. Loved the fact that Andy didn't really have to question things between her and Sam. The bluff that Sam pulled on Anton was a great piece of writing with wanting Monica to stay so that Andy could get out. Loved the part that you put the two rivals Luke and Monica together. Looking forward to seeing what you are going to come up with next.
rookiebones chapter 15 . 3/23/2011
Great, great, great job! This was so good! And I loved the playful ending about how Traci called him a manslut. It was a great wrap-up to an intense chapter!
kal220576 chapter 15 . 3/23/2011
I was reading and biting my nails..hoping that Hill doesn't double cross Sam in any way. i didn't see monica dating Luke coming you kinda blidsided me which is okay as you've been doing that in recent chapters. Its also nice that Monica has closure about Melissa. I laughed at sam calling himself manwhore instead of the manslut that Traci used when telling andy. All in all Wonderful Job.
Tinat68 chapter 15 . 3/22/2011
God that was good...what? Do you have every show memorized? lol WOW...it was so cool how you wrapped all that together...amazing! Very very good finale! Anton Hill, Monica, her sister Melissa...Mickey...I bow to the great one!

GREAT FREAKIN' JOB!