Reviews for Quiet Like the Snow
me name alexis chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
that was so cute [ cuteness exploion]
Houkou-ush chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Wow, pude sentir la angustia de la historia. La tension entre ellos, el deseo de arreglar las cosas y que sean como antes, pero todo ya ha cambiado; vi todo esto aqui. La parte del "Entonces supongo que todavia no llegamos a eso" y el "Entonces no somos mejores amigos" me entristecio; tanto como el "Tal vez sea porque solo podemos ser algo mas" puso una sonrisa en mi cara jeje. Oh, y te tomare la palabra ;)

Wow, I could feel the angsy of the story. The tension between them, the desire to sort things out and be just as before, but yet everything has alredy changed; I saw all these here. The "So I guess we're not there yet" and the "So we're not best friends" part made me felt sad; as well as the "Maybe it's because we could only ever be more" put a smile in my face hehe. Oh, and I'm gonna take your word ;)
too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Lol, at the end, I was like, kiss me and I was like singing all the words, and yeah. Great job.
SOMEONE chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
"I'd watch out Roxas. I'm going to bedazzle your room and am going to have to come up with excuses to play the game again" LOL my fav. part! :P
NightfallSky chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
So sweet... Roxas singing to Xion is my fav part.
adiosToredor chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I know its a story, but it seems colorful :)
XionRoxas1314 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This is the sweetest RokuShi fanfic I've read in a looooong time. It's just so sweet! X3 I love it! Thank you for fulfilling my RokuShi desires. I love these two! 3
Illeia Evalion chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This short story and how you wrote it truly is beautiful. The relationship between Roxas and Xion is so cute and I hope you write more like this.
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011