Reviews for Curiosity Killed the Knight
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 1/12
See, this is why Gwaine is my favorite.
FanWhovianChick chapter 1 . 1/5
Omg, i giggled all the way through this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
This is brilliant! As a parent, I have been through the Why? Why? Why? stage and Gwaine, here, is like a turbo charged three year old. I loved Merlin's final response ... actually I just loved all of it.
ThatFriendNextDoor chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HA! OH, HOW I LOVED THIS! XD
Samantha chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
LOL
bundibird chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
*cackles* It totally would have happened like this. I can see it to clearly.
Grac3 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Tgis was really funny. I liked the whole "when I grow up I want to be you".
Ppleater chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Fucking hilarious.
prihor5462 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Sausage.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I love you. Just FYI. Your stories keep making me laugh or melt at the adorable.
SwingingRobin chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Oh my gosh, this is great! XD

You have no idea how hard it was to keep my laughter quiet. This is absolutely fantastic. So hilarious, well-written, and pretty accurate with the characters. Great piece of writing overall.
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
As a big fan of both Hot Fuzz and Merlin-esque banter, I very much enjoyed this. "Have you ever fired two gun in the air while shouting 'AHH'? Have you ever fired one gun in the air while shouting 'AHH'?" In the actual show, I would also always forget that Gwaine didn't know Merlin had magic, his whole attitude always seemed to be that it was already on his radar, plus I might've mixed Gwaine and Lancelot up back when they both had the same hairstyle. I also love friend-shipping between Merlin and Gwaine, so this whole fic is just aimed to please. Great way to have it revealed all abruptly and reflexively and not in a huge destiny changing moment. Gwaine's questions are hilarious, and also somewhat logical at times, but you also have some nice moments of sympathy as well with Gwaine finding out about Merlin's dad and how Merlin has often saved Gwaine's life. I think it's great how Gwaine's probably going to end up knowing more about Merlin's actual history and abilities than anyone else because of the exhaustive Q&A they've gone through. This was great fun and the characters were totally believable!
Maraduersforever chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
LOL it is so funny!
Love it XD
She-She chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Hahaha :D This is absolutely amazing! I loved the part "life sucks and then you die". Completely brilliant!
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
I NEED CUTENESS IN MY LIFE BECAUSE I FINISHED THE SHOW LAST NIGHT AND AM DEAD INSIDE SO THANK YOU!