Reviews for Three Hours
sopmire chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Hah! Great writing, pulling off so much in an enclosed space. :)
Maunzeli chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Very enjoyable!
Amilyn chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I really, really like this. You've done such nice work with the boredom and desperation of being so trapped-especially for Ziva-and I like that she admits that, yes, the cell was small, and gets him to talk so that she'll have a distraction while she calms herself again. Her periods of control and panic shorten a time continues, and you showed that nicely without telling us it is what was happening, which was particularly effective when Gibbs stepped away and Ziva freaked. I like Tony accepting Ziva's reason for liking the Kings, his comments about not being willing to be seen with someone wearing purple (though one would think she could wear ANY rich color and he'd love to be with her...or anyone would, really). This is nicely done.
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
so so so so real! love it!
HelloPeoplepersons chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
luvit slightly tivaey at end ... not sick of each other never will be.
Lune-Solei chapter 1 . 3/13/2011

This was lovely. I liked the little glimpses into their time spent together. And especially the end with Gibbs. ) Wonderful job.
DaniSJ chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This is hilarious! Loved it! :)
StarrGazer47 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
That was hilarious. Great job. It also felt very realistic. I could see all this stuff actually happening on the show. And I totally hope Ray turns out to be gay, but that might be too much to wish for. Sigh.
bugaboobrittz chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Reading this inspired me to make a nutella and banana sandwich...yum. :)

Oh and also, good work. I liked your method of counting the time going by, and breaking it down into separate little "scenes."
yen35 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Very interesting take on the 3 hours. I liked it a lot. I very much want to believe that Ray is just a friend but the ski trip even confused me a little because its a bit odd to take an overnight trip with a guy who is just a friend, unless one is in a group. Nice writing style.
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This was awesome xD I laughed and smiled and squealed all through it :D Great!
Mulderette chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Really nice job with this. Loved it!
mar-hhr4ever chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I hoped that someone would pick up on Tony's comment and supply a story. Thank you for your version which seems to me very true to character. Well done :)
diana teo chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Crowbar,earwigs,stilettos,bottle,pancakes,Fluff,Vegemite,the Oscars,sports,Gay Ray,pastrami and gas...I'll give you Props for your ingenious usage of props! :)

Do you think in this manic pachinko manner the rest of the time?
Aksannyi chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
"Nobody's gonna take you seriously as an American if you don't like Fluff but you eat Nutella."

Hahaha. I had to review if only because of this one line. It's so perfectly Tony.