Reviews for A Modest Proposal
shuyuejia130414 chapter 6 . 7/4
sad i cant see the end :(
shuyuejia130414 chapter 3 . 7/4
goddamit Man you are awesome write and i can say this story perhaps the best Squall X Quistis i ever read so far, it was so emotional and beautiful, even tho u might not be here anymore to read this comment but i just want to say my gratitude for writing this story since im always assume that Squall and Rino not gonna work out otgether in the end and break up after that and there the real lover for Squall came into the picture :P.
shuyuejia130414 chapter 2 . 7/4
Im a SquallxQuistis fans so thank you for writing this story tho maybe its been a long time but i just find this site recently so excuse me for being late lol.
shuyuejia130414 chapter 1 . 7/3
i just found this site recently and i know its been a long time but yes im playing FF 8 a long time ago and im not really fond of it coz of the bad gameplay and bad pairing, yes i hate Rinoa with passion and consider her the worst main heroine in FF series, what i like in that game was Quistis and i like the pair of Squall and her coz for me she is more mature and dependable as a partner than that whiny brat rinoa.
Toupswarrior chapter 6 . 12/25/2015
This became a very interesting story. I love the development between Squall and Shiva vs. Quisits and Ifrit. I know you'll probably never see this, but I was just letting you know someone took the time to enjoy your story on Christmas Day. If you ever do see this, you should write more haha
Eleniel chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
oooh please hurry updating. :)
Pulper chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I always love how Quall just has a mature couple feel to it. I'd actually just wanted to dig around and I was surprised that there's still relatively new quality Quall fics (its dated 2 years as I write this but admittedly the fandom is much older). Just realised that Quistis uses apple shampoo here, but Rinoa says she's stuck with raspberry for ages?
The Dirty Daisy chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Oh my god it's so amazing. I can't thank you enough. I've always wanted this ship to be real.
The Dirty Daisy chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I just...I cried during this chapter. So amazing, beautiful and perfect.
The Dirty Daisy chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
They are actually one of my biggest ships. please, continue with this story. It's sooooo perfect!
L'esprit-Noir chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
-Dude...Your freaking story is simply awesome...Just awesome.
-Your premise, for starters, is remarkable; the opportunity to write a story with the elements present in this one is a rarity you act upon with flawless poise. Additionally, your technical skills, from a literary standpoint, are commendable. I've found so many marvelous stories on this site since I've been visiting, which hasn't been very long, that I'm honestly slightly overwhelmed by the talent - it's hidden amongst the mass meritocracy, but here, and you dear author display it with stunning professionalism.
-I'm totally favoriting this $h-t XD
Azkas19 chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
The world could end tomorrow, so you have have have to finish this fic. I find this exceptional, specially how you correlates GFs and their masters and how they interact with each other. I personally love this pairing, but I think the real stars here are the GFs. THanks for sharing this gem, and looking forward to the final chapter :)
cerberus angel chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I love Quall and it's nice to see that some people are still writing it. ) So on that note I'm really enjoying this right now.
SmacksKiller chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I was extremely happy to see this story in one of my community alerts. I'm a long time fan of Quall as my sister can attest to, having heard me swear non-stop at my TV the first time I played FFVIII and I realized that they wouldn't get together...
en extase chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I really like this. Very lighthearted and entertaining, especially the buddy-buddy relationships with the GFs. It's such a pity that Squall/Quistis isn't more popular.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »