Reviews for A Modest Proposal
Eleniel chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
oooh please hurry updating. :)
Pulper chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I always love how Quall just has a mature couple feel to it. I'd actually just wanted to dig around and I was surprised that there's still relatively new quality Quall fics (its dated 2 years as I write this but admittedly the fandom is much older). Just realised that Quistis uses apple shampoo here, but Rinoa says she's stuck with raspberry for ages?
The Dirty Daisy chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Oh my god it's so amazing. I can't thank you enough. I've always wanted this ship to be real.
The Dirty Daisy chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I just...I cried during this chapter. So amazing, beautiful and perfect.
The Dirty Daisy chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
They are actually one of my biggest ships. please, continue with this story. It's sooooo perfect!
L'esprit-Noir chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
-Dude...Your freaking story is simply awesome...Just awesome.
-Your premise, for starters, is remarkable; the opportunity to write a story with the elements present in this one is a rarity you act upon with flawless poise. Additionally, your technical skills, from a literary standpoint, are commendable. I've found so many marvelous stories on this site since I've been visiting, which hasn't been very long, that I'm honestly slightly overwhelmed by the talent - it's hidden amongst the mass meritocracy, but here, and you dear author display it with stunning professionalism.
-I'm totally favoriting this $h-t XD
Azkas19 chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
The world could end tomorrow, so you have have have to finish this fic. I find this exceptional, specially how you correlates GFs and their masters and how they interact with each other. I personally love this pairing, but I think the real stars here are the GFs. THanks for sharing this gem, and looking forward to the final chapter :)
cerberus angel chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I love Quall and it's nice to see that some people are still writing it. ) So on that note I'm really enjoying this right now.
SmacksKiller chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I was extremely happy to see this story in one of my community alerts. I'm a long time fan of Quall as my sister can attest to, having heard me swear non-stop at my TV the first time I played FFVIII and I realized that they wouldn't get together...
en extase chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I really like this. Very lighthearted and entertaining, especially the buddy-buddy relationships with the GFs. It's such a pity that Squall/Quistis isn't more popular.
Jessie Marsh chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
i have been loving this story so far!

the weaving of the GFs into the story gives such a complete feel to it and is so neatly done, especially cool as i always junction Shiva to Squall when playing the game!
DantonWiles chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
"The Ice Queen does not smell like anything..." I love it! Although now you have me curious as to what other things smell like her. And cheers to Diablos for throwing Squall that shout out when he needed it. I have to admit I was a little meh about going to the 'Squall might be cheating' angle, but you did a great job keeping Quistis more analytical and less emotional about the whole thing. Not emotionless, but she reacts exactly the way I would imagine her to, with determination to find out what's going on rather than jumping to crazy conclusions. Can't wait for the updates!

P.S. 'Let the burden of evidence that unseats it be equal to the task.' - Best advice ever.
ChocolateTruffles chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
Lovely storyline. :) i have always shipped this pairing in FFVIII and could not bear that Square decided to pair Squall with Rinoa. Quistis makes a much better match for Leonhart. I do hope you will continue this fanfic. I really like your writing style, character development and plot unfolding. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next chapter.
CWolf2 chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
It feels like the more I read the better this story gets. Great writing, you've written some good personalities for the characters in the story.
TrixPandawan chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
Wow! I miss your updates sooooooooo much, glad you're back.

And of course I want and NEED your advice. Thank you so much D