Reviews for Bridging the Gap
Siael chapter 16 . 8/24/2013
This story was FANTASTIC! I would like to see something like this in the anniversary, thanks for sharing it :)
Kitkatkute101 chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
No! Not the Graveyard/Brickyard (Valeyard)!
SquirrelWho chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
Wow! This was great! I really enjoyed reading it. I like the idea that the Doctor is still struggling with his feelings for Rose and he's finally able to come to terms with letting her go so she and his clone can be happy. Nice job! :)
dragoncreators chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
i think the doctor and john should be like brothers.
dragoncreators chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
i agree, rory is the most loyal boy character iv'e seen, even moreso then the doctor. when amy was young, she was SO mean to Rory, she would make him play her games, would play hide and seek and give up without telling him, leaving him for hours. she forgot he existed when she had the power to remember. she didn't think about rory's feelings at all when she rushed off before her wedding! i mean she knew there was a possibility he would overshoot the wedding (five mineuts, 12 years, hello!?) Rory is so kind and smart! (they were being invaded by aliens yet rory still noticed one of his patients who was supposedly in a coma was walking about!) he protected her for 2000 years without rest... Rory is awesome! I want one!.
dragoncreators chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
he is the dream lord, but he is also the Valeyard...
laurens1988 chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
I am really enjoying this so far. I'm just beginning now and I'm sure it's going to be fantastic!
Cecelia Green chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
geez, this is a good story.
LuckyNumbers chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
I have to go to sleep now (grr!) but I will continue this tomorrow.
LesleyS11 chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
Cool fic, enjoyed reading it! :)
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 15 . 6/2/2011
Aww I'm so glad the Doctor was finally able to move on and I'm glad Donna is back with the Doctor. she's my second favourite companion (my fav is Rose), I wish Steven Moffet would bring back some of the old characters. I feel DW has gone a bit down hill since David Tennant left, apparently ratings have gone down as well. OH well I still love it!

Anyway good story. Loved it!

~tenrosefanno.1~ (and my smiley face friend Bob) :)- Bob
letusdeleteaccounts chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
Oh man, I loved reading this so much! It was brilliant Daawww, I love a stuffed TARDIS. Bringing them all together again, just great. And you handled it brilliantly, having two doctors and the way 11 would feel and such. I'll definitely be checking out your 'prequel of sorts'!
Lady Sayna chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
This is a great story!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 16 . 5/7/2011
I loved this story! ! ! !
Deadeye517 chapter 16 . 5/7/2011
Absolutly fandabbydosy. I loved it from the beggining to end.

-D