Reviews for A Riot in Secret
Mrs.RPatz chapter 1 . 6/28
HOT!
Anastasia Cross chapter 1 . 2/18
oh my gawd thats amazing
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Well-written. I enjoyed the use of the wand and the different positions they found themselves in. Harry eavesdropped on their conversation in the book; I wonder how shocked THIS would have made him. lol
beyourselfHP chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
it's very hot. but I like it, and i'm surprised about this rarely "duo"
DarkWolvenCreatures chapter 1 . 7/27/2013

SUCK DICK
anyeshabaner chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Awesome... Makes me think of the 6th year scene... Makes me wonder were Harry is ;p
StarQuil chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Nice. It seemed well written and flowed well. The only issue I had was the part with the wand. The wands after all were rather thin, so I think this was perhaps a bit over exagerated. However the rest was well done enough.
Sir StalkingWarrior chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wholly crap that was such a turn on lol... An awesome teacher student disciplinary action fic... Meow I'm a lil sad there isn't anymore but thank u for such a purr-fect fix for the afternoon lol
Admirer chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
First of the Lady M below basically is a dimwit if she is reading a hp FAN fic without reading a First of the Lady M below basically is a dimwit if she is reading a hp FAN fic without reading actual book. I love the visual effects you created by awareness of space and your dialogue flows beautifally. Hope to see more fics like this and 15 reviewee YAY!
Admirer chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Lady Moiraina chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
So just for future reference, don't insult your readers before they read your story. Calling us dim wits does not make us want to read your story.
Limelight12 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Snaco has gotta be one of my favourite ships. Still one of my favourite stories!

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction