Reviews for True Wish
Raina1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
A pretty plausible scenario, I could see this happening.
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I love it This is how I truly pictured the ending to be :D I knew Lulu loved C2 -hearts- Who doesn't? :o
dayday99990 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
No feedback needed this story was fantastic and you should feel fantastic
Rocketman1728 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Really nice story alot of love...yea...and if you ever make more chapters i'd think they would be great
Lucie'sMuse chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I like the turn you took on Lulu's death. Well played.
anime lover chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
i wish this really happened! :)

great job!

i love code geass!
Elly3981 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Very sweet and sexy; I like it. Fics like this are hard to come by; good job! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Excellen. maybe longer next time?
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
pretty good.i gotta admit i can actually picture c.c. doing that in it up
L002 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Well, I’m surprised that the people just left the body alone. I would think that someone would at least burn the body to ashes, before Nunally starts getting too attached to a corpse. But I guess that would be painful for one who is still alive.

Well…. I wonder how the core members of the Black Knights will handle Suzaku as the leader. Though they are indeed grateful for his actions, people like Kallen won’t forgive Suzaku, even if this was part of Lulu’s plan.

"If so, then I must be in the wrong place." What Lelouch, the appearance of the beautiful witch not enough for you to consider your surroundings heaven? (sarcastic tone) Well, it seems C.C is taking care of Lelouch. The only issue is money. I’m sure she cut off all connections with Brittanian and the Black Knights for Lulu’s sake, so I won’t be surprised if she has done this for a side job to earn money.

(please put .com together, about one page)

mangafox manga/alive_the_final_

“I shouldn't be alive!" Well, obviously THIS was not part of Lulu’s calculations. Since he is alive, it’s a good opportunity to show him a recording of how he was “killed” by Zero.

Ha ha Lulu, you got kissed by C.C before, twice, so what makes this one so different. Well, I wonder if he had any perverted thoughts in mind.

My my, Lelouch is now sleeping with C.C, since when did she became so aggressive. Mmmmm. I wonder, for fun. C.C will act like her temporary slave girl she once was. Ha ha, I am surprised who lustful C.C became. Lelouch never did strike me as the type who gets really nervous for something like this. He’s usually the indifferent guy who is no different than a gigalo. Anyway, he has obviously experienced a feeling that is even better than going to heaven. MMMmmmm. I wonder if C.C would get pregnant.

"Don't stop!" Ha ha, could never imagine C.C saying such things. Well….I now that Lelouch will now be haunted by the ghosts of all the people C.C seduced during her past life. I remember C.C’s wish is to be loved, but I didn’t think she wants to be this loved.

Great fanfic.
Gongondemon6 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I'm going to pretend this is what happened at the end of CG :)
chichi511 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I can imagine, CG ended like this :D

great job
draconichero21 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Night fell later and it began to rain, as if the gods themselves knew the truth behind Lelouch's actions and wept for him. - dude that's deep

"Am I dead?" Lelouch muttered to himself. "If so, then I must be in the wrong place." - That's so like him. He probably expected to wake up in hell

"Now come on, the sun won't wait for you." - that's so like her lol.

And here I thought that your mighty intimidating leadership was just overcompensation - she would

This was good. I like this :D