Reviews for All You Need is Love
valenme96 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Please update!
valenme96 chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Please keep writing this, I really want to know what happens next.
Rychan6 chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
I wonder if ryoma will chang schools and get back at seagaku by beating them at the nationals
The runt Duchess chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
oh...i feel for Ryoma-kun. something similar happened to me in high school. i told my best friend in confidence, along with the fact that i used to have a small crush on her, and, i mean, we had told each other *so* much...but she told the rest of my 'friends', and before long it leaked out to the rest of the school. i was already weird and childish enough that they might think it was a phase- like the 'cooties' phase- but i was-sorry, am- a very tactile person, and i, kinda like Eiji-kun, I guess, I always hug and/or hold on or in some-way touch others when i am talking to them or when i need comfort or when i'm happy or if *they* look sad, but now instead of hugging me back or allowing me to hang on to them the girls would subtly draw away, sometimes even completely avoiding physical contact with me. it hurt, it really did. especially the ones i had considered my sisters in all but blood. and the boys...well, at least i didn't end up with a 'prize' from my 're-education'... i am glad you are writing this story, and very grateful that you made Ryoma-kun have even a small support system...not the least of which are his parents. oh, how wonderful that must feel...anyways. keep up the good work, and please continue this fic! i would truly love to see it come through to the end- however long it takes, i shall wait. :)
Yachiruthecool-13 chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
I love this fanfic. It's totally legit and realistic. I hate how people get, I don't understand why people get so much hate just because they like someone who's the same gender it really is stupid and it sucks that no one understands how stupid they're being when they act like that. Btw I loved how you used Sakuno with the ill-timed confession, that was pretty good; I mean something good had to happen to him that day right. I did kinda feel bad but her final comment kinda killed the sympathy.
Vergessene89 chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
I just watched 'The Laramie Project', and the whole time I was thinking of this fic... I couldn't get it out of my head, and then, when I reread this afterwards, I cried the whole time... I just thought it would be nice to tell you how much your story affects people, and how... I dunno, important I think this story is. There are so many yaoi fangirls, you know, but they seem to think that the world is perfect in that their favorite couples would encounter no oposition and everyone will except them... or something. I guess I'm just trying to say I think this story is magnificent, and I hope a lot of people are reading it. Maybe... it will help them see reality and stand up for what they believe in, or something. I dunno, maybe I'm being repetitive here. Sorry for that. But anyways, when will the next chapter be out? I can't wait to read it!
SolarStorms chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
This is a great story. I love that it has a more realistic edge to it and is not some overly romantic mush, this story actually has a relevant message and meaning and I am very much looking forward to an update.
Vergessene89 chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
I'm officially in love with this story. It's /the/ best story I've ever read in my life. It really touches a cord with me, and I'm /so/ happy to finally see someone writing about something so real. I just don't know how to describe the exact feeling in words, so... just know that I love it. And you're not focusing entirely on it either, there's real plot too, which is the best bonus ever! I can't wait for the next chapter, I hope it's up soon!
Vergessene89 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Okay, so I totally plan on continuing to read this story (just so you're not worried that I'm not since I'm reviewing the first chapter), I just /had/ to say how much I love this story before I get too caught up in it to describe the feeling properly. I think this story is the best story I've EVER read. Not in that 'OMG, this story has /such/ cute characters, and the lemons are /so/ great!' kinda way, and the style isn't the type I usually prefer (I like the ones that go into loads of description), but I just... love it! It's about something that /matters/. Not some juvenile love story that depicts Ryoma's life as so /horrible/ because he has to fight for what he wants, or any other of a million plots I've read and reread with nearly every story out there. This story touches on a topic that's important, that matters, that's /real/. It's not unrealistic like so many of the others (because I can't believe that all the characters are gay or accepting of gays, they wouldn't be), and it doesn't revolve around the main character in a way that just tells you the author is picturing themselves in that position (in that case the writer is writing more for themselves than for their readers, which I don't think is the best way to write, at least not in that situation). It's about something /real/ that people face everyday, and it's about something you can really care about. I believe that's the best type of thing to write about, and I just want to thank you for being the first author I've read here that's done that. So thanks!
red ice dragon chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
I think the story has a great message. I think you should put in some yaoi fangirl in. can I also give an idea for an OC she can be a cousin of Ryoma and is a well known street fighter where she lives (you can decide where) and she is a bit older then Ryoma and think of him as a younger brother (again you decide what she looks like and her personality) she is also openly bi(sexual). She goes to stay with Ryoma and his family to get away from her own (the reason you decide) and held protect him from his bullies (you can make any changes you want)

P.s I feel like kill all of Ryoma's bullies for what they have done to him grrrrr D:
peachakia elf chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
God. I didn't think I could hate Sakuno more than I did before, but I do. How is that possible? Poor poor Ryoma, the morons who put the hate mail and sprayed his locker. JUST UGHH. I bet lots of them really dont care and are just afraid so they follow the crowd, anyways,the hate seems to be growing, hopefully the situation gets better for him. And the dumb fangirls, Ryoma molest Fuji? What are they on? Anyways this story is so amazingly awesome. You rock.
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
If I was there, I would have burned those hate letters for Ryoma. Then painted over the spray paint on his locker, and tell everyone there that if they pocked on him again they would be beaten within an inch of their lives, and tehn sued for harrassment.

... You mind putting in an OC for me?

Name: Tsukihime Miyoki (given name, then family name)

Age: same as Ryoma

Gender: female

Appearance: long, black hair that is always messy, bangs that cover up to her nose, small and delicate frame. Unseen bright green eyes, pale porclain skin, slight muscle from self defence classes.

Personality: the loner of the grade. Never talks to anyone, never asks anything. Stays in the back, and never says one thing during class. Protective of what she believes in, and adores the dark side of things. Gothic, but only outside of school when she has the outfit completed.

Believes In: gay rights. As a result, when people in class start insulting Ryoma, she stands up and screams at them that is they don't shut up Ryoma and her will sue them for harrassment. That dulls the bullying down quite a bit, where it's mainly outcasting and gossiping.

Likes: voodoo, witchcraft, demons and spirits

Dislikes: Seigaku's students, where most of them hate Ryoma because he is gay

Hobbies: creating voodoo dolls, learning different spells and potions from her family's collection, and summoning spirits

Family: her family is a long line of witches and seers, along with psychics. As a result, she has been trained to know about spirits, trained to know about what spells work and what spells don't, as well as many different types of potions, most of which are healing potions or minor poisons that make a person have the symptoms of a stomach flu that lasts a week.

Friends: none right now. Possibly Ryoma, because she tolerates him and supports his choice in sexuality

Ryoma's Reaction to Witchcraft and Such: Your choice :)

so, if you would, please let my OC in and help Ryoma out?
demoncat13 chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
kinda wanna thorttle Sakuno now. idiot people.
Cuore l'anima della chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
what is wrong with people. so what if someone is gay. its their life let them live it. cant you at least give ryoma one small sapport group. even if its a yaoi fan club. ryoma needs someone to know that not everyone is an idiot.
MintLeafeon chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
Oh no! Poor Ryoma! I hope to see more soon and I hope to see things get better for Ryoma...the poor boy... Good luck Ryoma!