Reviews for Confessions of a Jedi Master: After Bandomeer
Nelarun chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
that had a bitter -sweet ring to it. But it was perfect for this type of story...Very Well done..

Nelarun of Australia
jedilittlebee chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
I loved the way you conveyed Qui-Gon's confused and conflicting emotions regarding Xanatos and Obi. I felt that he was portrayed in a fair and impartial way - very refreshing. Even when we are screwed up and in turn screw things up for ourselves and others, we usually have valid reasons and they are usually not all dark or all light! Keep me informed if you write a series out of these. I'd love to read it- I think your writing is insightful.
Becky bekybob13aol.com chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Excellent story! Excellent excellent! Repeat after me: I will write more Obi/Qui stories! (Hopefully with an awake Obi-Wan as well... ;)
Jedi Rita chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Oooo, beautifully written! I think there is something fundamentally dysfunctional in Obi and Qui's relationship, which I get largely from the JA books, but also from the movie. I find that dysfunction deeply intriguing. "I fear that because of my inability to trust, I have already created an irreparable rift between us." Oooo, ain't it the truth? Personally, I think that is the reason why Obi ends up blowing it with Anakin. Write more!
shan chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
That was very good, and very well written. I would definately like to read more. I love the whole master watching over the sleeping padawan thing :) We have to see Qui grow to trust Obi, please continue.
Cascadia chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
That was good. Seeing Qui-Gon's thoughts and contrasting Xanatos with Obi-Wan was interesting. I thought you did well with Qui-Gon. And I found no problem with Obi-Wan's description either.