Reviews for Exceptionally Ordinary
in time you will be fine chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
. /tumblr_m00io4z8xz1qg6diyo4_

no;;;; why
AsISinkDownIntoLight chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This is nothing ordinary about this fic at all. It's absolutely amazing. Loved it.
juniperwing chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oh this is absolutely brilliant. Amazing job!
KTMrshall chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Awesome i love it! :)
fadsinafashion chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Oh wow, where do I start? For something under a thousand words, this was still really, really powerful. I laughed at lines like "Rory is full of awkward; so full that he leaks it from every pore, every bit of his body" and smiled sadly when Amy was off with Rory when she should have been with the Doctor - but that ending? It hit me like a punch to the gut. You set it up perfectly - I didn't see it coming, but when I read "exceptionally ordinary" it all fell into place and it was just so powerful and moving and encapsulated all that the Doctor and Amy can never be...wow.

Loved it! I hope you do alright on your midterm! Because this was lovely
fezzesandbowtiesarecool chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Oh, this is fantastic!

I will probably just sound lame admitting to this, but I got chills at the end. What a great ending. It was almost like an essay, I thought. You made all the points, and then in the end all the points made before rounded up into one conclusion: '...the Doctor realises that he never actually had her. Not really. Not the way Rory does. Because, as it turns out, Rory is something he can never be. Rory is not just ordinary; no, no, he is far more than that. He is exceptional.

Exceptionally ordinary.'

I love this. And the quote is perfect.

I haven't mulled over the relationship between Amy and Eleven far enough to have realized by myself that Amy and Rory really are so odd but so perfect together, simply because Amy keeps choosing him. I loved how you pointed out that Amy stayed with the Doctor, but kept choosing Rory. She definitely is a bit dysfunctional when it comes to relationships.

Brava! I love it.
Muffintine chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
JKOJFKLJDFKLDSFJKLDS

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

AND I LOVE YOU.

Write moar? In this Fandom? PLEASE?