Reviews for The Mention that I Miss
Claire O'Mack chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
I love this story so much cant wait to read the next chapter and see how their little trip goes oh why couldnt the real thing have been a little more like this
Juddysbuddy chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
I wondered how you would get Tom and Kathryn together more since he really likes Titan. Great idea having her take him on a short-term mission with her. Loved the humor, especially the part about her catching him naked. Loving this!
BritMonkey chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
This last update has made me realise how much I enjoy to read this story!
Kim chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
Needs more...lol! Love this chapter! I can see Tom and Will getting along very well. Almost too well, lol. I noticed you removed the friendship/angst genre from the story. Does that mean a change in Tom and Kathryn's relationship as well? Say, romantically? Because, I'd be all for that! :P
CanonAntithesis chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
Nice long chapter

Loved the jump from Tom's qtrs to the alpha quad.

Very slick
Claire O'Mack chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
Amazing chapter loved the pizza scene and then the switch to them after they got home. Cant wait to find out how their relationship develops now they are no longer on voyager
Kath chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
I'm really enjoying your story. You write the characters very well, especially Tom. I love the relationship between Paris and Janeway. Thanks so much for sharing and please keep writing!
Juddysbuddy chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
I'm loving this story! The idea of Tom living several years of experiences in a very short time is a great way to look at how Tom would be under those circumstances and how he would be different than before. Thanks for writing!
Claire O'Mack chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
I was so happy to find that in my absence you had started something new. This story is a real tug on the heart strings as well as a brilliant piece of character writing. It is always a pleasure to read anything you write and i look forward to reading the next chapter.
Alpha Flyer chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Wow. Just when I thought your writing couldn't get any better, any deeper - it does. Just - WOW.
Kim chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
OMG, you have made my day sooo much better! good J/P is hard to find. 3 fantastic J/P stories in such a relatively short time is phenomenal! You have really captured the essence of their relationship, imo. can't wait to see where this goes.
amieemb chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I like the plot so far. That Tom had "another" life for two years makes his relationship with Janeway that more intersting. I can't wait to see where you take this.
BevNPicard chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Such a terrific start, and a great story idea. I can't wait to see where this story will lead us.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2