Reviews for Breaker
Yoo this is so intense like hell, i was so immersed reading this that i literally felt the disappointments, sadness, hope, joy, and heartbreaks in every scene. This read is a rollercoaster of emotions and i stayed up til 2:45 am just to finish this and i don't regret it since i can cry without others asking why and i can feel the emotions fully instead of reading it when someone is around. This story just ignited my want to read more. I highly recommend reading and finishing this story, to those searching in the reviews if this is a good story? Yes, yes it is 10 out of 10
NoviceOccultist chapter 20 . 2/18/2021
Immensely incredible. Intense, engaging, and heartbreaking. Fantastic work.
NoviceOccultist chapter 16 . 2/18/2021
This chapter was so good and so tense that it actually gave me nightmares! (That and I watched Brightburn a few days ago so the thought of a cloaked hero gone-rogue is still fresh in my mind.) I can't wait to read the next chapters!
missyrod chapter 10 . 11/5/2019
I really enjoyed this fic, a little darker than I usually like them but great nevertheless! Hope you update the sequel soon
Pejzal chapter 20 . 9/15/2019
This is head and shoulders above any fanfiction i have ever read. Hell, I've read actual novels that aren't as well thought out and written as this one. It was dramatic when it needed to be, suspenseful when it needed to be, angsty when it needed to be and so on. I love and hate how realistic it was throughout, ending with such a bittersweet feeling, fitting.
I hope you finish novo.
Margieb chapter 20 . 8/20/2019
Absolutely brilliant story!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/9/2019
Omg i love that qoute
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 20 . 12/30/2018
And I thought Primeval was intense!

This was great! I'm excited to read the sequel and see Raven get back to herself.
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 13 . 12/30/2018
This is breaking my heart
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 10 . 12/30/2018
This is so dramatic. I love it!
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 8 . 12/30/2018
Good lord finally lol
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 6 . 12/30/2018
I think I see where this is going. Raven is gonna lose it when she finds out
justin.jossart chapter 20 . 10/30/2018
I just read this story... and I don't know how to feel. In some ways, I love it. It's so well written and emotionally driven.

At the same time, after finishing it, I feel empty. Angry. Frustrated. Cheated, almost. Like you sucked me into this story, then gave it such an unfulfilling and sad ending that I don't even want to read what you've posted in the sequel so far.

It feels like you've killed off Raven, in a matter of speaking, and keeping her alive in this half-living state is worse than actually killing her. I feel like all of her character progression was just undone. She's now an emotionless robot to torture BB. Great.

I don't know. I've never had a story make me want to re-read it and throw my phone away in disgust like this one. Just-

I'm rambling now. I hate and love your story equally. I'm just disappointed that there's no resolution.
MisterMead chapter 20 . 10/22/2018
My god what a rush.

I’ve been on something of a bbrae binge lately, but despite being one of the top rated TT fics on the site, the synopsis of Breaker just didn’t appeal to me, and I find I dragged my feet in giving this story a chance. Shows what I know, as I was just a few paragraphs in before the realization dawned that this thing here, is something special. I tore through it all in an evening of air traveling, but the last four chapters I had to read in bits and pieces, making myself put it down to have the experience last longer. I just didn’t want it to end.

I actually think I need to end my bbrae binge now, if only because I doubt any other story can compare to this; I’ll be unfairly comparing them to this unattainably high standard. Smutty superhero cartoon fan fiction has NO BUSINESS being this well written.

It was amazing, and you should feel so proud of having made it.
MelissaHosackyahoo.com chapter 18 . 9/13/2018
This chapter pretty much shattered my heart. Amazing.