Reviews for Breaker
MrSadTeddyBear chapter 20 . 5/18
I know I just found this, and I know its been so long. And I know you might not ever see this, but thank you for this. Thank you oh so very much.
mochafraptor chapter 20 . 5/14
Fucking beautiful. In the vast plains of fanfiction, this story rises as a singular mountain peak, rising triumphantly and majestically to the skies.
Axel-Got it Memorized chapter 20 . 2/11
Fuck. Me. That was so amazing, and I 'm crying, and omg. I wanted to read this as a podfic for youtube and soundcloud. Someone had requested for me to read this because it is one of their favorite fics. You can reply to me here, or you can email me at . I'd appreciate talking to you about me reading this for youtube.
Axel-Got it Memorized chapter 2 . 2/7
o/n/o

Also, I appreciate you actually looked up a bit of Latin(?) for the spell. It's the type of thing I like in a story with other languages, fake or otherwise. There's always a way to insert something real, to make the story feel more grounded.

Do you know how you'd say that?
Axel-Got it Memorized chapter 1 . 2/7
I had someone recommend your story to me, and so far it's really good! I'm looking forward to binging on this story.
Pluto chapter 20 . 10/30/2017
Well done.
youmorphme chapter 20 . 10/23/2017
this is fcking heartbreaking. im fcking crying. this is too fcking painful yet so fcking beautiful! im still crying! KUDOS!
Kenny-Kai chapter 20 . 10/16/2017
I read this story once years ago (2013) and now I'm back in 2017, and this story is still as beautiful as the first time I read it. Your writing and the way you portray the characters and their growth is amazing. Fingers crossed that you will eventually come back to FF. Thanks for the amazing story !
M.Lalonde chapter 20 . 9/24/2017
Still crying god dammit... Anyway, thanks. Really thanks
M.Lalonde chapter 18 . 9/24/2017
2:54 am, I really want wait for write a good review but I can. I cried so hard right now, so hard... maybe I haven't cried for two years and you made it so quickly.

Im sorry for my english and put myself so fucking emotional.
chocobojockey16 chapter 20 . 9/16/2017
Guuurl(/bro), this story f*cked me up LOL Gaaah, I loved it! I loved the concept, I loved how dark you took things, how well you wrote and described their emotional feelings, how well you balanced things between writing not only about Raven & BB but also how the other Titans reacted to the situation, your little literary tie-ins with the Bible and Robert Frost, and I love your word choice! A simple compliment but there were multiple times throughout the story where I just thought, "Ugh, GREAT WORD!" I also thought that you did a really great job describing the action sequences too! It's very rare to read a fic with so many action/fighting scenes but I thought you did a great job describing all of it and it read like an actual episode from the TV series. My heartaches and I am yearning to begin reading the sequel, but I see that it's not finished yet and I think I need an emotional break from all this drama. Hahaha yeah, clearly I was deeply affected by this fanfic! In short, great writing and concept and execution. Definitely one of my favorite Teen Titans fics!
Jakeros chapter 10 . 8/16/2017
Don't think I've ever read a more desperate Raven - kudos to bringing that aspect of her personality to life.
Jakeros chapter 6 . 8/8/2017
So...it looks like either Depravity is taking control of Raven during the night, or Raven's acting on some of her suppressed desires...
In which case, wouldn't they be the same thing?
Jakeros chapter 3 . 8/8/2017
She's baaaack.
Jakeros chapter 2 . 8/8/2017
That was...intense.
I figured with Happy it would be something like Seven Years of Bad Luck in One Day, but NOPE!
Darkness come hither, and damn Raven's cruelty is deep.
Depravity, more so.