Reviews for Breaker
Pluto chapter 20 . 10/30/2017
Well done.
youmorphme chapter 20 . 10/23/2017
this is fcking heartbreaking. im fcking crying. this is too fcking painful yet so fcking beautiful! im still crying! KUDOS!
Kenny-Kai chapter 20 . 10/16/2017
I read this story once years ago (2013) and now I'm back in 2017, and this story is still as beautiful as the first time I read it. Your writing and the way you portray the characters and their growth is amazing. Fingers crossed that you will eventually come back to FF. Thanks for the amazing story !
M.Lalonde chapter 20 . 9/24/2017
Still crying god dammit... Anyway, thanks. Really thanks
M.Lalonde chapter 18 . 9/24/2017
2:54 am, I really want wait for write a good review but I can. I cried so hard right now, so hard... maybe I haven't cried for two years and you made it so quickly.

Im sorry for my english and put myself so fucking emotional.
chocobojockey16 chapter 20 . 9/16/2017
Guuurl(/bro), this story f*cked me up LOL Gaaah, I loved it! I loved the concept, I loved how dark you took things, how well you wrote and described their emotional feelings, how well you balanced things between writing not only about Raven & BB but also how the other Titans reacted to the situation, your little literary tie-ins with the Bible and Robert Frost, and I love your word choice! A simple compliment but there were multiple times throughout the story where I just thought, "Ugh, GREAT WORD!" I also thought that you did a really great job describing the action sequences too! It's very rare to read a fic with so many action/fighting scenes but I thought you did a great job describing all of it and it read like an actual episode from the TV series. My heartaches and I am yearning to begin reading the sequel, but I see that it's not finished yet and I think I need an emotional break from all this drama. Hahaha yeah, clearly I was deeply affected by this fanfic! In short, great writing and concept and execution. Definitely one of my favorite Teen Titans fics!
Jakeros chapter 10 . 8/16/2017
Don't think I've ever read a more desperate Raven - kudos to bringing that aspect of her personality to life.
Jakeros chapter 6 . 8/8/2017
So...it looks like either Depravity is taking control of Raven during the night, or Raven's acting on some of her suppressed desires...
In which case, wouldn't they be the same thing?
Jakeros chapter 3 . 8/8/2017
She's baaaack.
Jakeros chapter 2 . 8/8/2017
That was...intense.
I figured with Happy it would be something like Seven Years of Bad Luck in One Day, but NOPE!
Darkness come hither, and damn Raven's cruelty is deep.
Depravity, more so.
I'm hooked. Let's go.
labreck01 chapter 20 . 11/16/2016
Thank you.
From a person who has been unable to shed tears in far too long, you gave me the slightest hiccup.
Your style is intoxicating and your storytelling exhilirating. I read this in one sitting and now my eye is sore but it was worth.
Again thank you
BEBEBEAU chapter 20 . 9/7/2016
I've been reading this story for too many times! reading it again and agian for years.. Please, if you have the time and mercy, please update 're simply amazing and talented and I really love your stories and the way you write them. You're actually phenomenal so pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/13/2016
Do you really want my review? Bad enough you are seriously drawing this out way too much.
xxHeadInTheStarsxx chapter 20 . 6/17/2016
Your story wrecked me from the inside all the way out, but I loved it.
xxHeadInTheStarsxx chapter 18 . 6/17/2016
So I've been reading this story the whole day and yeah it's been pretty emotional for the past 17 chapters.

But this one.

Oh my god.

This chapter literally broke my heart.