Reviews for Breaker
Shadow Logic chapter 20 . 3/30
I read Breaker in a single sitting, so I thought it'd be silly to go back and feign ignorance in twenty different reviews.

I am awed. There is a trend in Teen Titans fiction of telling rather than showing, and because the cartoon itself shifts focus in ways that writing can't always replicate: you fall into neither pitfall. You mature the characters believably, keep the essence of them even when put in circumstances that the source material never really contemplated, play with the mechanics of Raven's mind in a singularly original way and, finally, include every point of view flawlessly.

I won't lie to you - I had expected Breaker to treat the fracture of Raven's mind in a different way, perhaps more lightheartedly, and would have probably not clicked the link if I'd known how deeply the darkness in Raven would be explored. But I'm very very glad it happened, because I would have missed out on something wortwhile. I'm pleased (and amazed) by the way you built up Raven's history with her depraved side: of course she'd be wary, to say the least, of sexual urges after knowing how she came into the world. Of course Azarathian principles would cause her emotional constipation to become worse. This is so spot on, I think I won't be able to not consider it canon in the future.
Paradox.Peddler chapter 20 . 2/9
Most fanfiction that I enjoy will cause me to smile. Many cause me to grin like a lunatic. Some even cause me to laugh like an idiot. You've managed to do all that and still bring me near to the point of tears. I salute you and thank you. So rarely do I get to enjoy the rise and fall of human emotion so thoroughly as you have managed here.
animeistight36 chapter 20 . 2/2
Best written fanfiction ever. This was such as epic story and your writing is way to amazing, keep that talent rolling. (I so hope the sequel has a happy ending. Please. There has to be.)
Ballerina-Geek chapter 19 . 1/30
I had "Hunger Of The Pine" by alt-J stuck in my head through-out the entire story
Ballerina-Geek chapter 20 . 1/30
This is the greatest tragic love story I've ever had the pleasure to experience. Absolutely amazing. I love tragic endings but I gotta say that I'm completely wishing for some sort of happy or at least content ending in the sequel or something... Your writing is killing me
Oh gosh I'm going to cry...just.. oh gosh no. I'm so glad I got to read this and I'm so thankful there's a sequel. I WOULD HAVE DIED IF THERE WASNT
DrowningInFeelz chapter 1 . 1/13
I'm so hooked at this point.
Dolly chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Bellissimo!
;)
Mobiusman3 chapter 16 . 9/30/2014
They could call Dr. Fate or Zantana, but nooooooo.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/22/2014
This whole fucking series sucked balls. I hated the ducking ending. You must be fucked up person coming up with this shirt.
HunterMoore chapter 20 . 9/12/2014
Amazing story, I'm not even sure where to begin with my praise. It was really, really great and I'm looking forward to reading the sequel, and yeah. Awesome work.
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 20 . 8/26/2014
That was the darkest most epic BBxRaven fanfic I've read...and it was AWESOME! This sorry gave me so many emotions I jut could not handle how well this story is out together. On my way to read the sequel!
Hearnishere123 chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
God this is so good but is so painful! I remember why I stopped reading Angst fix. However I could not stop reading this no matter how much it makes my heart break. I guess the fix lives up to its name. Onward to the sequel!
Pained chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
I didn't like it. I hated it. I hate how you can make someone feel like they just wanna jump into the story and help. Do something. Anything to save the characters from whats happening. Actually feeling your heart break at the words. Wanting to stop reading, stop the suffering, but unable to. To put it simply: Fuck you, you talanted bastard.
Bursgrogash chapter 20 . 6/14/2014