Reviews for Breaker
Do you really want my review? Bad enough you are seriously drawing this out way too much.
xxHeadInTheStarsxx chapter 20 . 6/17
Your story wrecked me from the inside all the way out, but I loved it.
xxHeadInTheStarsxx chapter 18 . 6/17
So I've been reading this story the whole day and yeah it's been pretty emotional for the past 17 chapters.

But this one.

Oh my god.

This chapter literally broke my heart.
Shionomu chapter 20 . 5/12
Wow...just wow.
5/5 Stars
10/10 Smileys. Take it as you want. I loved it. I read the ending late at night and it left me drained and sad and empty. Just as a good story should.

I read the first three chapters of Novo already and hope for an happy end. Keep on the good work.
ShaiLovesBooks chapter 20 . 5/9
My soul...
WisdomWish chapter 20 . 3/21
This is the best TT fanfiction that I have ever read! The details, the writing, all the work you put into it, it's phenomenal! Thank you for an amazing fic! Now, if you'll excuse me, imma go read Nova and cry some more!
insomniac chapter 9 . 3/21
damn you and your fantastic story i was hoping to sleep tonight yaknow
cupcakewarriorqueen chapter 20 . 2/14
Wow. It's 12:17 am and I stayed up to finish this fic. I dont know if you'll actually read this, but considering how emotionally destroyed I am, I'm going to review the heck out of this.
For the first few chapters, I was under the impression that this would be a dark, but harmless getting together fic with a quick-fix ending. Boy was I wrong. This is a soul destroying fic, and I teared up more than once during the last chapters. Kudos for that.

The ending was brutally realistic, no miracles, no easy way out. Bittersweet at best. I appreciate that, even if it is heartbreaking.
Particularly, in the final scene, I was so frustrated at Beast Boy for not remembering the one thing Raven did, if they had known that she'd kept that one memory...aagh. but, again, no easy way.
I absolutely love this fic and your writing. Everyone was very in character, and the plot developed slowly and realistically. I'd like to read the sequel, if youre planning on continuing it?becoming even more invested in this fic probably isn't in my best interest :p
Sorry if this isn't coherent and overly long. I'm very tired.
AnonymousCharlie chapter 20 . 1/19
Wow. This was a very good read. You definitely put a lot of thought into this story and wove it so intricately and quite beautifully that it left me speechless and with a lot to think. I've always enjoyed stories where the characters are pushed to their breaking point and further but this story was quite rich and deep. You are a truly gifted author and I can just hope that maybe one day, I'll be able to write a story that invokes as much emotion and thought in my readers as this story did to me. Never stop writing. Looking forward to any other stories you may write
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Okay so I have a love/hate relationship with this story. (I've read the whole story btw just to clarify.) I kept reading and re resding to try and understand the whole depravity thing and I just keep coming up short in my comprehension. She's essentially Raven's void? The emotions she refuses to acknowledge? And sleeping with beast boy fixes the problem HOW?! I just don't get it. My confusion aside I find myself hooked on your story. Your description and imagery and awesome and your ideas are original and very cool. Depravity totally freaks me right out and I love it!
scatteredmind chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
hardly in one chapter and you're one of my favourites . you are amazing . thank you
Frenchfri chapter 19 . 11/24/2015
as I was reading, images popped into my head so it was like an action movie it was really good
HuntressXHunter chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
Poor beast boy :(
SourlessCherryxx chapter 20 . 10/3/2015
I just finished this beautiful story.
It was beautifully written and I broke it with too. Omg, my heart :')
You made me cry.. Im still crying but idc.
I love this story so much. Definitely my fave. x
JackRabbit1234567890 chapter 20 . 8/17/2015
This story is absolutely, heart-wretchingly beautiful. While I read this story not only did I see how Garfield and Raven broke, but at the end I had realized how broken I had felt as well.