Reviews for Breaker
child who is cool chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
Great chapter
jafpoiwjpohqpwuhgpqwoijfqwpoid chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
All I can say is wow, what a truly fantastic climax. I have been loyally reading your story for the past year now, and I can see without a doubt that this is one of the best stories I have had the pleasure to read. The memory of Beast Boy and Raven in the sandwich shop was so beautifully written, and was placed perfectly to pack the most emotional punch. Juxtaposing the action of the scene with the memories the Titans were losing at the end made the scene so much more powerful. I felt the chapter had some poorly worded dialogue in the beginning and the first half was a little tedious in the pacing, but that was completely overshadowed by the fantastic writing at the end. You had some amazingly quotable passages too! I cannot wait to see how you finish this story. I hope you don't keep us waiting too long.

Faithfully your reader,

Deus Imperator
klu chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
This story has had me engrossed in it for several hours...
Looking forward to the next chapter.
klu chapter 18 . 6/23/2013
OK... So, Ch.18 had me almost crying. Almost. Almost really, really close.

The writing, again, is so amazing. It really draws the reader in and paints a very beautiful picture of the characters' feelings... Even if the feelings themselves are not 'beautiful' at all.
Cailus Sionnach chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
Seeing as I just spent the past day and a half catching up to this, I'd say damn good story, all I ask is that ya keep it up. Hooked now, I wanna see where this goes.
Arace chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
Holy... Wow! Intense, really, really intense. Definitively worth the wait. Now let me just catch my breath for a little while.
klu chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
This chapter was amazing. The emotions were so well conveyed. I was mad on behalf of both of them, and felt so heartbroken for them both.

Garfield is a good man; an honorable man. Raven was practically asking him to rape her in order to satisfy Depravity. Knowing that she is divided can't be easy for him, no matter how hard he physically wants to be with her; he wants HER., not just the piece. HE felt that way the first time Depravity kissed him; it was 'real' Raven... She is an empath and his best friend; she should have known he would have emotional/mental issues with her request. She should have either lied from the beginning or been understanding and not fought with him. But it wasn't like she was saying 'no' to him, just that she wasn't wholly ready for another encounter. He could have understood how difficult it was for her and seen that she just needed to be 'convinced' via foreplay. it was slowly working, after all. It's not that she didn't want him ever, just needed some wooing of sorts.

I can't believe I rambled on about emotions of fictional characters for this long. Just goes to show how moving the chapter really was! Great writing!
krostovikraven1 chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
this was an incredible chapter, certainly worth the wait. The detail of every passage, every emotion even down to the last hoping breath was so vivid. you're an amazing writer. please, update soon.
Lover of A Good Story chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
Spectacular story but so very sad. Erasing 7 years of your life?
princesscharmingming chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
I made an account in fanfiction just to leave a review here and I just want you to know that this is one of my favorite stories of BBRae pairing. I was just so excited to see an update! This chapter is very well written, as usual, and it was so intense I had goosebumps while reading it. Thank you very much for updating! I will be waiting for the next chapter. :D
Kasumy-Chan chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
I found that story two days ago and was just reading, reading and reading.
And you don't know how hard I'm crying with the caracters. It's so painful to read those horrible things you made them go trough. At first it was slighly angsty and erotic as hell but soon it got much intense than bevore. This story is full of Angsty intense and emotional moments that i wanted to throw my smartphone out of the window. But i couldn't. Your story wont let me. You made me cry because of hurty because of happieness, because of intense moments with your incredible writing skills. Im sorry my englisch speaking skills are not good enough how extremly touched I am bc of your FF. I just wanna curl op on my bed and hope they will get a happy ending because raven and gat deserve it so so so much. But I dont know if that will work... I hope but i dont think you will do that.
They are forgetting. She is forgetting. He will love a stranger. It will breake him completly. It's not fair not not not fair. I wanna wrap those two in a towel and tell them everything will work out but yeah, you know...
Well i cant say anythinh else. This is one of the best FFs I've ever read. Set them on the 2. Place. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up your amazing work. You have potential to publish books.

Please let them be happy. Please. Let things work out for them and theyre love.
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 19 . 6/22/2013
This chapter was intense !
Wolvmbm chapter 19 . 6/22/2013
Woah, intense battle and what an ending!

So is this a sad ending for this entire tale or what ? :(

Still, keep up the good work upon such a great tale.
lunar silver chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
when raven remembers what the recent emotion did raven is gonna make her pay but she should also thank bb for what bb said about this is ravens body and should respect it
klu chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
This story is excellent! I cannot get past the emotional draw of your writing. As a reader I connect with the characters feelings and can really appreciate their respective positions.
Also, the erotic bits are way hot!
I look forward to reading more and catching up to your writing.
Thank you for sharing.