Reviews for Breaker
Arace chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
Holy... Wow! Intense, really, really intense. Definitively worth the wait. Now let me just catch my breath for a little while.
klu chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
This chapter was amazing. The emotions were so well conveyed. I was mad on behalf of both of them, and felt so heartbroken for them both.

Garfield is a good man; an honorable man. Raven was practically asking him to rape her in order to satisfy Depravity. Knowing that she is divided can't be easy for him, no matter how hard he physically wants to be with her; he wants HER., not just the piece. HE felt that way the first time Depravity kissed him; it was 'real' Raven... She is an empath and his best friend; she should have known he would have emotional/mental issues with her request. She should have either lied from the beginning or been understanding and not fought with him. But it wasn't like she was saying 'no' to him, just that she wasn't wholly ready for another encounter. He could have understood how difficult it was for her and seen that she just needed to be 'convinced' via foreplay. it was slowly working, after all. It's not that she didn't want him ever, just needed some wooing of sorts.

I can't believe I rambled on about emotions of fictional characters for this long. Just goes to show how moving the chapter really was! Great writing!
krostovikraven1 chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
this was an incredible chapter, certainly worth the wait. The detail of every passage, every emotion even down to the last hoping breath was so vivid. you're an amazing writer. please, update soon.
Lover of A Good Story chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
Spectacular story but so very sad. Erasing 7 years of your life?
princesscharmingming chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
I made an account in fanfiction just to leave a review here and I just want you to know that this is one of my favorite stories of BBRae pairing. I was just so excited to see an update! This chapter is very well written, as usual, and it was so intense I had goosebumps while reading it. Thank you very much for updating! I will be waiting for the next chapter. :D
Kasumy-Chan chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
I found that story two days ago and was just reading, reading and reading.
And you don't know how hard I'm crying with the caracters. It's so painful to read those horrible things you made them go trough. At first it was slighly angsty and erotic as hell but soon it got much intense than bevore. This story is full of Angsty intense and emotional moments that i wanted to throw my smartphone out of the window. But i couldn't. Your story wont let me. You made me cry because of hurty because of happieness, because of intense moments with your incredible writing skills. Im sorry my englisch speaking skills are not good enough how extremly touched I am bc of your FF. I just wanna curl op on my bed and hope they will get a happy ending because raven and gat deserve it so so so much. But I dont know if that will work... I hope but i dont think you will do that.
They are forgetting. She is forgetting. He will love a stranger. It will breake him completly. It's not fair not not not fair. I wanna wrap those two in a towel and tell them everything will work out but yeah, you know...
Well i cant say anythinh else. This is one of the best FFs I've ever read. Set them on the 2. Place. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up your amazing work. You have potential to publish books.

Please let them be happy. Please. Let things work out for them and theyre love.
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 19 . 6/22/2013
This chapter was intense !
Wolvmbm chapter 19 . 6/22/2013
Woah, intense battle and what an ending!

So is this a sad ending for this entire tale or what ? :(

Still, keep up the good work upon such a great tale.
lunar silver chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
when raven remembers what the recent emotion did raven is gonna make her pay but she should also thank bb for what bb said about this is ravens body and should respect it
klu chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
This story is excellent! I cannot get past the emotional draw of your writing. As a reader I connect with the characters feelings and can really appreciate their respective positions.
Also, the erotic bits are way hot!
I look forward to reading more and catching up to your writing.
Thank you for sharing.
Soulfulbard chapter 19 . 6/22/2013
All I can say is... Wow.

That was one of the most intense chapters I have ever read. Not just in fanfiction: period. Everything about this was simply amazing and a credit to your skill as a writer.

Breaker is going to go down as one of the all-time best TT fics. I don't even care about the wait between chapters: this was worth any wait.

11 out of 10.
x.sOmAr.x chapter 19 . 6/22/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHH WHYYYYYYY?! -.- that was such a terrible cliff hanger. BUT AWESOME CHAPTER! I loved it sooooo much! I wonder what else the titans forgot...
Katwizzle chapter 19 . 6/22/2013
Oh. My. God. That was so fucking amazing! That was definitely worth the wait! This was fantastic! I really hope the next chapter comings out soon!
Ulcaasi chapter 19 . 6/22/2013
Intense. As always. And cliffhanger too. Read through so many of those I don't even care anymore. I am seriously dreading the aftermath right now but I know I can't not read it ;A;

Terrific job. Loved it.
Shadico chapter 19 . 6/22/2013
That...was one hell of a chapter. Wow. And it leaves me craving the next chapter as much as the last did. So many questions and so many possibilities about what happened, about how well or how badly it turned out. Here's to the hope that, in the end, the Titan's were ALL lucky, and will continue to be so throughout their lives. I would love very much to read about Rae re-acquainting herself with everyone and for there to just be happy fluff. Here's to that hope. Update soon please
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »