Reviews for Breaker
Reficular chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
Awww this chapter was so sweet and heart wrenching it made me cry. Damn it, I want a happy ending.
Hinder Rat chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
this is a review of what i've read so far. Brilliance you capture the characters so well and the scenes where she is "possessed" is so well done, its eerie.
Whitakker chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
Dear god, that chapter just about broke my heart. This is how angst should be written; not pretentious, not hyperbolic-blunt, honest, unflinchingly real about how a relationship like this would go in real life. It left a bitter taste in my mouth, but that's how it should be. You said it yourself in this chapter that this love story doesn't get a fairy tale ending. At this point, I'm genuinely doubtful as to whether or not they'll make it back to each other in the end, after the dust settles.

You continue to improve every chapter, and I continue to be riveted by your storytelling. You have created what I believe to be the hands-down best fic in this archive, and I'll argue 'til I'm blue in the face with anyone who says otherwise.

It's authors like you that make the remaining 10% worth dying for, to quote TVTropes.
Cassie chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
Okay I teared up at the end. This chapter was so great. You capture their emotions so well, it's amazing.
MusicFan Banana chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
This is my favorite now, it's so deep, the emotions and the way they express and understand each other without any words needed, it's perfect, like you said in the chapter:
They fit perfectly together, even thought they are opposite poles, I also liked the way Garfield remembered all the things they went thru in this chapter; Terra, Malchior, the beast... just, wow!
The Walker chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Aww come on. This needs a happy ending. Its to sad. Let them find a way. I'm crying right now this is so sad. Please, let her find a way to remember.
My Own Mayday Parade chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Too many feels! I hate how you manage to excite and depress me at the same time. It's so frustrating and makes me want to hug you at the same time and I can't wait for the next chapter
Mrs. BYG chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Oh no! Please write more! You have to remember Rae!
shugokage chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Great and amazing chapter but very sad for Garfield and Raven!
butterflylover7143 chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
OMG, that was soooo sad! I was fighting off Rees at the end! Poor raven and beast boy! Oh! I have no idea wht you're going to do next and the waiting is painful! Please update soon! This story is FANTASTIC! You're a fabulous writer!
For The Love Of Cheese chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Oh my, it was so heart fealt. I don't know how I am going to go through the rest of this story without wanting to cry for them. It is a wonderful story and your writing is just spectacular. I really hope to read the next chapter soon. :)
Nos482reborn chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
mmm Worth the wait
echosong258 chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Wow what a chapter... I enjoyed it. So... Unique your plot. I love it :) keep writing. I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
Azarune chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Please have a happy ending, please have a happy ending, please have a happy ending!
midnightheula chapter 18 . 1/10/2013