Reviews for Breaker
Hinder Rat chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
I'm speechless.
If your wanted to you could end this story here and i think it would a great ending and the story is a 10 stars out of 10, story (this does NOT mean i want you to stop)
please continue with this story. i love the way you have kept the personalities of the characters but also adding your own traits to them, so keep up the good work (this chapter almost made me cry and i don't cry easily.)
x.sOmAr.x chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
AHHHHHH ANOTHER CLIFFIE! WHY ARE U SO CRUEL?! It was such a great chapter too. *pouts* update again soon please!
DETHREAPER chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
Oh...my...god. I've been enraptured since the beginning. This story is...brilliant beyond words...lately I've really been into tragic love stories, and by god, you're good at writing the best. So...saddening...*sob*
thewonderingman chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
epic story, really enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next chapter
PaulieJuice chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
I'm crying. This was the best chapter so far. Really, it was so nice.
Reficular chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
Awww this chapter was so sweet and heart wrenching it made me cry. Damn it, I want a happy ending.
Hinder Rat chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
this is a review of what i've read so far. Brilliance you capture the characters so well and the scenes where she is "possessed" is so well done, its eerie.
Whitakker chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
Dear god, that chapter just about broke my heart. This is how angst should be written; not pretentious, not hyperbolic-blunt, honest, unflinchingly real about how a relationship like this would go in real life. It left a bitter taste in my mouth, but that's how it should be. You said it yourself in this chapter that this love story doesn't get a fairy tale ending. At this point, I'm genuinely doubtful as to whether or not they'll make it back to each other in the end, after the dust settles.

You continue to improve every chapter, and I continue to be riveted by your storytelling. You have created what I believe to be the hands-down best fic in this archive, and I'll argue 'til I'm blue in the face with anyone who says otherwise.

It's authors like you that make the remaining 10% worth dying for, to quote TVTropes.
Cassie chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
Okay I teared up at the end. This chapter was so great. You capture their emotions so well, it's amazing.
MusicFan Banana chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
This is my favorite now, it's so deep, the emotions and the way they express and understand each other without any words needed, it's perfect, like you said in the chapter:
They fit perfectly together, even thought they are opposite poles, I also liked the way Garfield remembered all the things they went thru in this chapter; Terra, Malchior, the beast... just, wow!
The Walker chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Aww come on. This needs a happy ending. Its to sad. Let them find a way. I'm crying right now this is so sad. Please, let her find a way to remember.
My Own Mayday Parade chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Too many feels! I hate how you manage to excite and depress me at the same time. It's so frustrating and makes me want to hug you at the same time and I can't wait for the next chapter
Mrs. BYG chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Oh no! Please write more! You have to remember Rae!
shugokage chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Great and amazing chapter but very sad for Garfield and Raven!
butterflylover7143 chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
OMG, that was soooo sad! I was fighting off Rees at the end! Poor raven and beast boy! Oh! I have no idea wht you're going to do next and the waiting is painful! Please update soon! This story is FANTASTIC! You're a fabulous writer!
600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »