Reviews for Breaker
S seora chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
AHHHHHHH PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
FattySkeleton chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
just go fuck in the room of "raven can't blow this place up" fix all the problems you dramatic fucks.
Zephatilla chapter 18 . 1/26/2013
OH MY GOD! Please keep writing! I am crying after this chapter. I love this story so much! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSSSSSSSSEEEEE, KEEP WRITING!
MothersLilRaeRae chapter 18 . 1/25/2013
I.. Honestly had to skip "a lot" because it there was a lot if back and forth talking going on, that I jus didn't need lol.
How ever! I loved the ending. Aww can't wait till ya update again!
cupcakeriot chapter 18 . 1/24/2013
Simply enchanting - even the angsty parts. Looking forward to an update!
cupcakeriot
aquaticlilly chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
Oh my god, this chapter is making me writhe in feels, AL;SDKFJ THAT WAS SO LOVELY THANK YOU
That guy chapter 18 . 1/16/2013
I just wanted to say that your story is brilliant. I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY. DAMMIT THE DESERVE UP TO 4000 REVIEWS
Guest chapter 18 . 1/16/2013
amazing!
Anbu-Nightfury chapter 18 . 1/15/2013
I fucking love your writing style. That's all I cab say.
Hinder Rat chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
I'm speechless.
If your wanted to you could end this story here and i think it would a great ending and the story is a 10 stars out of 10, story (this does NOT mean i want you to stop)
please continue with this story. i love the way you have kept the personalities of the characters but also adding your own traits to them, so keep up the good work (this chapter almost made me cry and i don't cry easily.)
x.sOmAr.x chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
AHHHHHH ANOTHER CLIFFIE! WHY ARE U SO CRUEL?! It was such a great chapter too. *pouts* update again soon please!
DETHREAPER chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
Oh...my...god. I've been enraptured since the beginning. This story is...brilliant beyond words...lately I've really been into tragic love stories, and by god, you're good at writing the best. So...saddening...*sob*
thewonderingman chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
epic story, really enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next chapter
PaulieJuice chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
I'm crying. This was the best chapter so far. Really, it was so nice.
Reficular chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
Awww this chapter was so sweet and heart wrenching it made me cry. Damn it, I want a happy ending.
624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »