Reviews for Breaker
Nos482reborn chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
mmm Worth the wait
echosong258 chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Wow what a chapter... I enjoyed it. So... Unique your plot. I love it :) keep writing. I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
Azarune chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Please have a happy ending, please have a happy ending, please have a happy ending!
HappiestClam chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Woohoo! Updates! I love 'em to death :D
Concolor44 chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
As with your earlier installments of this delicious, frightening, perfect, violent tale, this chapter pulled me through at whiplash speed, the emotion running off and driving in and pooling in quiet corners.

I cannot but be convinced that Luck will be on their side in this effort. Call me a cockeyed optimist, but a love that powerful simply MUST triumph. It must.
Trumane chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Wow... just... wow...

I've never had my brain see a more beautiful post-apocalyptic scene in all my life.

The sheer volume of emotion in each word here is stunning!

I haven't read a SINGLE word through this entire fic; I've been watching a sad tale of two teens. Your imagery is by far one of my favourites of ANY writer. I feel like I've had a back stage pass to this whole show cheering for the couple to finally be happy for a change!

Wherever this story goes, however it may end, this is a work of art, thanks so much for sharing such a brilliant story!

I eagerly await the next chapter.

donalgraeme chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
This is almost as tragic and emotionally gripping as Game of Thrones. Fantastic work.
Wolvmbm chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
That was both sad and beautiful. :(

Despite its sad tone ending, it was romantically beautiful in the end. :(

Still, I cannot wait to see what happens next after Garfield returns to the phsycial plane. :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great and emotional tale like this one. :)
Ulcaasi chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
That was amazing... I honestly don't know why he'd bring up static / Its cause of things like this that I love Garfield(never read the comics, just the cartoon and fanfic)

.-.-.-
other than to (-permanently eradicate-) me

there next (-to you-) without being able to hold you
Guest chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
OMG, loved it, i used to check this story almost every day to see if it was updated, i actually gave up for alittle \/_ \/, THEN i saw it and i couldnt beleive it, i will never dought you again, just get the next one out soon ok ;P
echosong258 chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
Omg this story is amazing. It has a lot of depth. Its obvious you took tike to figure our such a complex and intriguing plot. I look forward to the next chapter
Crystay chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
YESS ! Lol I Ben waiting for Raven to come back ! Now I wanna know how they're gonna be now . This story is written really well and is coming alone greatly . Update soon !
profile to be deleted chapter 17 . 12/28/2012
I've just spent every free moment over the last two days pouring over this story from start to finish, always eager to return to it when I have to stop. And I have to say how absolutely perfect it is: not just the style and technique but the story flow, the characterizations, the way you juggle and flow between scenes of activity to intimacy to internal conflicts. It's just •so good•.

With all the chapters you've done and all the reviews you've received, one token bit of feedback on your most recent chapter may be a bit paltry, but I just had to say what needed to be said.
You've written a masterpiece.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/26/2012
Update soon please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
HappiestClam chapter 17 . 12/25/2012
Wow! This story is amazing! I can't wait to read more, so please update soon :)
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »