Reviews for Breaker
MusicFan Banana chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
This is my favorite now, it's so deep, the emotions and the way they express and understand each other without any words needed, it's perfect, like you said in the chapter:
They fit perfectly together, even thought they are opposite poles, I also liked the way Garfield remembered all the things they went thru in this chapter; Terra, Malchior, the beast... just, wow!
The Walker chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Aww come on. This needs a happy ending. Its to sad. Let them find a way. I'm crying right now this is so sad. Please, let her find a way to remember.
My Own Mayday Parade chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Too many feels! I hate how you manage to excite and depress me at the same time. It's so frustrating and makes me want to hug you at the same time and I can't wait for the next chapter
Mrs. BYG chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Oh no! Please write more! You have to remember Rae!
shugokage chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Great and amazing chapter but very sad for Garfield and Raven!
butterflylover7143 chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
OMG, that was soooo sad! I was fighting off Rees at the end! Poor raven and beast boy! Oh! I have no idea wht you're going to do next and the waiting is painful! Please update soon! This story is FANTASTIC! You're a fabulous writer!
For The Love Of Cheese chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Oh my, it was so heart fealt. I don't know how I am going to go through the rest of this story without wanting to cry for them. It is a wonderful story and your writing is just spectacular. I really hope to read the next chapter soon. :)
Nos482reborn chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
mmm Worth the wait
echosong258 chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Wow what a chapter... I enjoyed it. So... Unique your plot. I love it :) keep writing. I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
Azarune chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Please have a happy ending, please have a happy ending, please have a happy ending!
HappiestClam chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Woohoo! Updates! I love 'em to death :D
Concolor44 chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
As with your earlier installments of this delicious, frightening, perfect, violent tale, this chapter pulled me through at whiplash speed, the emotion running off and driving in and pooling in quiet corners.

I cannot but be convinced that Luck will be on their side in this effort. Call me a cockeyed optimist, but a love that powerful simply MUST triumph. It must.
AyyeLEON chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Wow... just... wow...

I've never had my brain see a more beautiful post-apocalyptic scene in all my life.

The sheer volume of emotion in each word here is stunning!

I haven't read a SINGLE word through this entire fic; I've been watching a sad tale of two teens. Your imagery is by far one of my favourites of ANY writer. I feel like I've had a back stage pass to this whole show cheering for the couple to finally be happy for a change!

Wherever this story goes, however it may end, this is a work of art, thanks so much for sharing such a brilliant story!

I eagerly await the next chapter.

donalgraeme chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
This is almost as tragic and emotionally gripping as Game of Thrones. Fantastic work.
Wolvmbm chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
That was both sad and beautiful. :(

Despite its sad tone ending, it was romantically beautiful in the end. :(

Still, I cannot wait to see what happens next after Garfield returns to the phsycial plane. :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great and emotional tale like this one. :)
621 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »