Reviews for Breaker
Golly chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
Damn. This is HOT!
Novalia1001 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Realistic drama. I am in awe of your work.
Novalia1001 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is more funny than just sheer sex! I love it!
Novalia1001 chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
I like how you keep everyone in character.
Novalia1001 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
This is fun! I've read stories about her split Emotions before, but I live your version.
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This first chapter is boss! Not only do you make a nice steady development of the four years we've missed-but you included all the Titans while making the focus Raven and Beast Boy which seems to be incredibly hard since almost no-one else does it (that I've found thus far).

I love how the Titans talk conversationally and throw the banter around and the humor..it's very warming and its very all in character.

Not to mention you went straight into the meat of the story with a propelling cliffhanger which I must commend you on. Some writers depend too heavily on it...but I find your technique to be a pleasant nudge in the right direction.

May I also add that I am totally in love with how you've developed Beast Boy's character? He's gotten funnier to me-and I've always thought he was funny. And excellent job!
Sam chapter 15 . 6/11/2012
I subscribed to Story Alert for this story but I still obsessively check to make sure you haven't updated and I just haven't gotten it. Your writing is amazing, it's entertaining and original. And I can see it happening like a movie in my head. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Riiko Nakamura chapter 15 . 6/7/2012
Super anxious to see how this ends!
theVillage1diot chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
I must say, despite the fact that this kinda thing is normally out of my comfort zone (the sex scenes, and how dark it is in general - I usually read lighter, fluffier pieces), this fic really intrigues me, and I couldn't put it down (I was actually reading it in my Calc class). I hope you haven't given up on it!

I also have a question. Assuming you are familiar with Freudian psychology (which I believe you are, considering you've used 'psychoanalyze' a few times), did you base Depravity on the id?

I'm subscribing to the story (please update soon!)
lucy chapter 15 . 5/15/2012
Hey there. I hope that your life has been turned right side up again. I'm really looking forward to the rest of this story. Hopefully you're life is going swell right now and the reason you aren't updating isn't because something bad happened. Love you and this story (even though I don't know you, I still love you for giving us this).
Zenia chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
What, and no condom?
Katwizzle chapter 15 . 5/1/2012
this is amazing! please update soon its been over a month! i MUST know whats gonna happen!
Fayari chapter 15 . 4/30/2012
Looking forward to this.
bbrae and makorra chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
PLEASE tell me you haven't died, I mean it's been a whole MONTH now without an update and I am LOSING IT! LOSING ITTTT! UPDATEEEEEE!
Pikapox chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
Seriously great story! It's SO well written, and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! (I suppose I should also mention that this story took over my life until I read all 15 chapters.) Great job!
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »