Reviews for Breaker
Update as an Easter present? :3

p.s. I love you

p.p.s. a lot
Vampire of Romance chapter 15 . 4/7/2012
This is def one of the best stories I've read, and I don't mean just amongst fanfiction stories but amongst books, and just everything, and i've read a decent amount of everything lol but just wow dudet everything is done so well I'm completely soaked into this story, I couldn't stop reading once I started and when I saw the updates. Plus i can tell that amount of thought and energy plus the outside reasearch that you must of put in is very impressive, very well I am loving this story and the characters seem to be very true to their comic characters. I can't wait for the next chapter thank you for making this story, it makes me happy lol
Crystay chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
This is getting more and more complicated .its also getting really interesting. This Depeive thing is making me mad, she need to go somewhere . I can't wait to read some more, so update Sooon!
Crystay chapter 14 . 4/1/2012
This is getting so deep. I love this man. This is so hard for Raven
Crystay chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
Awww, I want them to be a couple. Like a real one , I like how They are together . This is such a good story and it's so deep and Ive been roped in,
Crystay chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
I really liked This chapter . I'm happy she told him and her valuablilty was so adorable. I find them adorable
Crystay chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
It finally happened. I wonder what's gonnna happen now ...
Crystay chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
Omg, her double ganger is to dispicable ! I am really enjoying This story And I haven't stopped reading since I started .
Jollypants Silvers chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
"Nunc lento sonitu dicunt…novo!"

What does that mean?
Rnb chapter 15 . 3/26/2012
Hmmmminteresting. Keep up the good work

Oh! There better be a good! Reason why depravity would give up control. Please don't drag that out into a million paragraphs/chapters lol
Joseph chapter 15 . 3/25/2012
A very scientific and fascinating chapter
Destiny919 chapter 15 . 3/23/2012
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MRO - wait a second NO I WAS NOT QUOTING THIS ON PURPOSE SHIT I HAVE MY OWN DEPR - CHAPTER 16, PLEASE! Before I drop dead of aldfkajsldfjalsdfkjalsdfkja;dfkjas;dlfja.
Destiny919 chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
OH GOD NOW SHE'S GONNA RAPE THEM ALL . . . why am I looking forward to that *headdesk*
Destiny919 chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
*chokes and spews coffee* DAMMIT NOT MY KEYBOARD AGAIN. Oh dear Azar. *goes to chapter 3*
butterflylover7143 chapter 15 . 3/23/2012
uh, shit! u need to, like, update NOW! Im freaking out! when started this fic, I most definitely did NOT expect this! i love it and this was the WORST cliffie EVER! update soon!
598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »