Reviews for Breaker
Destiny919 chapter 16 . 6/22/2012
Cue really loud screaming and pleas for the next chapter and then lying in a fetal position on the ground. THIS IS SO INCREDIBLE GAH.
MusicFan Banana chapter 16 . 6/22/2012
Cliffi!

I can help but feel that this story is almost over, but, at the same time, feel like it's far from it. zit a great theme you got in here' how Reven struggles to regain control of his body, and all will get more exciting from here on now that the rest of the team are now in the game.

I'll wait for di next chaptah!
Zeta Marz chapter 16 . 6/22/2012
Hiiiiiiii I thought you were dead or something haha XD

Anyway, awesome for you to be back and I can't wait for the next upload!

Please don't give up on this story, it is so well done and paced and has just great story.

shugokage chapter 16 . 6/22/2012
This story has the amazing effect of making everyone who reads see a different view of the titans that we know and love but makes them so human and with their own flaws!
Concolor44 chapter 16 . 6/22/2012
That was one of the more Epic Fight Scenes Ever. Fantastically good. Both of them used what they had to the max, and it worked OH so well!

Man, oh, man. That is some more DEEP conversation Raven's having with Happy. Wow. You've thought about this A LOT, haven't you?

You've got me worried about Star. Robin's damage is almost completely physical, but Koriand'r, whose powers, nay, whose very SELF is controlled by her emotional state, may not recover from that sensory deprivation for quite some time. If ever.

Hoooo-boy. The next chapter is going to be ... awkward.

This is such a THRILLING story! But maybe - just possibly - now that Raven realizes what is true and what is not, she can undertake the Real Work of learning to be a person. Happy was right. It will be hard. Very, very hard.
Wolvmbm chapter 16 . 6/22/2012
Boy, I wonder if there is any way to gain the REAL Raven back ? :(

Interesting update as it was shows just how much clever Beast boy can truly be...yet I wonder just how will he take Robin's decision on the whole thing ? :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one. :)
Mad chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
Depravity in the house!
Golly chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
Damn. This is HOT!
Novalia1001 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Realistic drama. I am in awe of your work.
Novalia1001 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is more funny than just sheer sex! I love it!
Novalia1001 chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
I like how you keep everyone in character.
Novalia1001 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
This is fun! I've read stories about her split Emotions before, but I live your version.
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This first chapter is boss! Not only do you make a nice steady development of the four years we've missed-but you included all the Titans while making the focus Raven and Beast Boy which seems to be incredibly hard since almost no-one else does it (that I've found thus far).

I love how the Titans talk conversationally and throw the banter around and the humor..it's very warming and its very all in character.

Not to mention you went straight into the meat of the story with a propelling cliffhanger which I must commend you on. Some writers depend too heavily on it...but I find your technique to be a pleasant nudge in the right direction.

May I also add that I am totally in love with how you've developed Beast Boy's character? He's gotten funnier to me-and I've always thought he was funny. And excellent job!
Sam chapter 15 . 6/11/2012
I subscribed to Story Alert for this story but I still obsessively check to make sure you haven't updated and I just haven't gotten it. Your writing is amazing, it's entertaining and original. And I can see it happening like a movie in my head. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Riiko Nakamura chapter 15 . 6/7/2012
Super anxious to see how this ends!
621 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »