Reviews for Breaker
chronodekar chapter 9 . 12/9/2011
This story is such an emotional rollercoaster for me that I think it's getting too intense for my feeble brain.

Seriously. Guess, I'm still just a kid.

melody chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
Wow this chapter... Just wow! Every time I thought the latest chapter was the peak of awesomeness, you continue to outmaneuver yourself with each update. This chapter is by far the best one yet and I can't wait for the next release.

My last comment for chapter 10 saying that I felt BB and Raven were acting a bit out of character was indeed a rash conclusion to jump on as it turns out how wrong I am. The ways they acted were perfectly in tune with the situation. Raven was really scraping the bottom of the barrel with her plan, right? I hope she would find a more effective long-term solution rather than just try to satiate Depravity's hunger. It had been long since she had been so weak and fragile against darkness power; however, this time it didn't come from an external force, it was born from her own struggle of identity. Had she not rejected Depravity's existence and considered it as a separate entity, instead embracing it as a newfound aspect of her own self, albeit hidden for so long, she wouldn't have had this sexually deprived outrageous bitch so vehemently try to take over her body. Her self-denial is the reason Depravity growing stronger.

I really love the way you write Beast Boy in this chapter. Despite of his obvious wanting for the girl he loved, he dealt things with nobility and respect. His initial rejection to her approach truly showed that how much he cared about her feelings and well-being. Your BB is still the BB we know from the show: the optimistic, adorably cheeky bastard but with a magic touch of maturity and responsibility to his character. Superb characterization I must say.

Aww too bad Raven is infertile. I'm so curious what happens if she's pregnant since she already has so many trouble dealing with her affection for BB alone. The prospect of being a mother would be too much for her. But I guess our story won't go in that direction then.

Have I mentioned that you are a master of seamless combination of emotion, intensity and humor in your dialogues? Your dialogues are witty, realistic and in-character, not the usual overly cheesy or cringeworthy ones I often read from here. I'm glad I came across this gem of a fic, which is so rare in TT fandom nowadays. You are such a talented writer, please keep up good work.
My Own Mayday Parade chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
Holy crap, words can not describe your work. It's phenomenal! I love you story, it's like the complete opposite of stories out there. It's usually beast boy that can't control the 'Beast within' but this is... Refreshing. Update soon.
writewords chapter 11 . 12/3/2011
Please update soon,this is really good
MissKeith chapter 11 . 12/3/2011
Such a fantastic turn of events! I cannot wait to see where this story is going next, it seems like a new arch is just beginning and depravity may have a second wind. Oh goody.
Me chapter 11 . 12/3/2011
This is a seriously top-notch story, and it makes me happy that work of this quality is still being produced for TT this many years after it ending. Most of the people writing stories on here are basically kids, and they write love stories the way you'd expect a kid to write one. That is to say, sort of petty, trite, and vastly oversimplified.

I don't hold this against them. They're kids after all, and can't be expected to write intelligently about things they've never experienced. But not you. I don't know you, but just reading your story I can tell you're a grown-ass person who has been through some shit.

This story is immensely satisfying in it's complexity. I'm a grown man and sometimes I feel silly reading these stories, but not yours. Keep up the good work.
queenfrogge78 chapter 11 . 12/2/2011
idk why but for someone reason i would love it for raven to get pregnent
Daiyu Amaya chapter 11 . 12/2/2011
wow that was great!
Mountainsage72 chapter 11 . 12/2/2011
Um... Wow. That was... Wow. I don't even... Wow. Will you marry me?
Wolvmbm chapter 11 . 12/1/2011
Nice update, but poor Raven, what she need is a book on such a situation like this. :(

That way her and Beast boy can work this out in a logical fashion. :)

It was also interesting to see Robin take charge and warn Raven of what would happen if this problem of hers got out of control. That is what a good leader is for. :)

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one. ;D
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 12/1/2011
This story is absolutely RIVETING. You facility with allowing the reader to experience their emotional states is breath-taking. And they are so completely in-character, even when handling things they never had to deal with in the series! You, my Lady, have The Touch. I may have said that before. But you just keep hammering the point home, each chapter more thoroughly incredible than the last.

He didn't want to (COULDN'T) make love to her if she didn't WANT him to. His nobility is just astounding.

She is teetering on the edge. The slightest vacillation in her resolve could end her.

They both need to explore the underlying reasons for WHY Depravity is fixated on Gar. If they can understand that the wayward Emotion would not have chosen him without a good nudge from Raven herself, and that she really does love and desire Gar - not just the Emotion, but Raven - then I think he could partake of her pleasures, willingly and wholeheartedly. But maybe that's just an old coot's fancy. I love happy endings ... and I fear there is no happiness in the offing for Our Heroine. I fear this with all my heart.
Brea4458 chapter 11 . 12/1/2011
Very nice :D i was engrossed in this all day! I just needed to get back to it between my classes it was a really good chapter :)
Daiyu Amaya chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
damn this has got me hooked!
A-man chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
Update or I will stab myself once every hour until you do.(that's how great your story is)
Brea4458 chapter 10 . 11/21/2011