Reviews for Breaker
mecca-boyde chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
Still my favorite Raven and Beast Boy fic to date! I eagerly await the next update :)
Brains-in-a-nutshell chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
Urggh...I love you! There are no words. This is wonderful! I can't. Just great! Definitely made my day. Thank you.

I will try to give more substantial reviews in the future. Good day.
Wolvmbm chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
Couldn't Raven and Garfield try to confront Depravity on her own home turf in Raven's mind ? :(

I mean if this "emotion" is becoming a problem, then she should be confronted on an even level, am I right ? :(

Pleaes do keep up the good work upon such a great and emotional tale like this one. :)
donalgraeme chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
Excellent!
writewords chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
:OO that is all I have to say... as well as YOU ARE AN AMAZING AUTHOR AND YOU SHOULD UPDATE AND DO MORE :DD
Lela chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
Could you pretty please update, as a Christmas present or something? You are such an amazing author. I'm so hooked on this story and I'm dyinggg to know what happens next.
cherry4812 chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
I know this is only Chapter 2 and that there are more but I had to leave a review. This story is AMAZING! I was always fascinated with Raven's different sides in the series and thought it would be cool if someone could do more with them but this is just... I don't have words. Fascinating? You're portraying them so well and in such an interesting way. Not to mention you don't write like a sixth grader (a compliment, I assure you). Regardless, I really like this story and I'm going to keep reading now. Just thought I'd tell you that
Cassie chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
This is an awesome story. You have captured each of the character's personalities so well it's unreal. Can't wait for the next chapter! I'm really obsessed with this fic so I hope you update soon!
alokin chapter 8 . 12/19/2011
Holy shit .

This is some good stuff .

Are you some kind of sexual tension genius ?
Metalmark chapter 11 . 12/17/2011
What can I say that I haven't already said - or that someone else has said? xD; Ah, another beautifully written chapter! You're able to express and write emotions out so very, very well. I especially love the ending tidbit with Robin and Raven's conversation. Their friendship really is amazing in itself with how well they understand each other.

Can't wait to read more. (:

-Metalmark
donalgraeme chapter 11 . 12/17/2011
This is just so tragic! And painfully awkward. And Brilliant! Keep up the good work!
AniraAi chapter 11 . 12/15/2011
My god, I love this. It's exam week and you've ruined my life, but I love it. Don't ever stop or change. You're a fantastic human being with a gorgeous mind. I love you.
aquaticlilly chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
Ugh, please update soon. I feel like I'm being tored up in agony waiting for this thing to get another chapter D: I LOVE THIS IS SO MUCH 3
Fiya chapter 11 . 12/9/2011
Wow!

First i just love how you portray raven and robin's relationship, showing that they truly trust one another, and have each other's backs. The entire scene where robin was describing what they were to each other, how they were to each other, it was just SO true. It described their relationship completely and perfectly, i think. And of course, Beastboy and raven. What can i say... You are freakin' amazing! The way you write, like not only the choice of language, but the knowledge to know when and where it would be best to add in dialogue, and when to just write the emotions of the characters. Usually i am not a fan of when people do not write in any dialogue, or write in barely any dialogue, (And i know you wrote in dialogue, but it wasn't that much...)but the way you wrote the emotions, what they did, how they felt. And when you did write in the dialogue. Like just after all the talking and fighting, even when doing the actual deed, like when they were having sex, how they was still having the same emotions going through their minds, (i loved how you wrote the whole thing with their contradicting motions and emotions) -and you made them talk like say the things they said, still showing how they felt -even though they also felt other 'more pleasurable' things at the same time too! And after they slept together, the simplicity of the question, so foreign from their whole previous discussion. It was just SO unexpected. SO intense. So intense. So VERY intense! AAAGGGGHHH I LOVE YOU!
chronodekar chapter 9 . 12/9/2011
This story is such an emotional rollercoaster for me that I think it's getting too intense for my feeble brain.

Seriously. Guess, I'm still just a kid.

Damn.