Reviews for Breaker
queenfrogge78 chapter 11 . 12/2/2011
idk why but for someone reason i would love it for raven to get pregnent
Daiyu Amaya chapter 11 . 12/2/2011
wow that was great!
Mountainsage72 chapter 11 . 12/2/2011
Um... Wow. That was... Wow. I don't even... Wow. Will you marry me?
Wolvmbm chapter 11 . 12/1/2011
Nice update, but poor Raven, what she need is a book on such a situation like this. :(

That way her and Beast boy can work this out in a logical fashion. :)

It was also interesting to see Robin take charge and warn Raven of what would happen if this problem of hers got out of control. That is what a good leader is for. :)

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one. ;D
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 12/1/2011
This story is absolutely RIVETING. You facility with allowing the reader to experience their emotional states is breath-taking. And they are so completely in-character, even when handling things they never had to deal with in the series! You, my Lady, have The Touch. I may have said that before. But you just keep hammering the point home, each chapter more thoroughly incredible than the last.

He didn't want to (COULDN'T) make love to her if she didn't WANT him to. His nobility is just astounding.

She is teetering on the edge. The slightest vacillation in her resolve could end her.

They both need to explore the underlying reasons for WHY Depravity is fixated on Gar. If they can understand that the wayward Emotion would not have chosen him without a good nudge from Raven herself, and that she really does love and desire Gar - not just the Emotion, but Raven - then I think he could partake of her pleasures, willingly and wholeheartedly. But maybe that's just an old coot's fancy. I love happy endings ... and I fear there is no happiness in the offing for Our Heroine. I fear this with all my heart.
Brea4458 chapter 11 . 12/1/2011
Very nice :D i was engrossed in this all day! I just needed to get back to it between my classes it was a really good chapter :)
Daiyu Amaya chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
damn this has got me hooked!
A-man chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
Update or I will stab myself once every hour until you do.(that's how great your story is)
Brea4458 chapter 10 . 11/21/2011
:) fantastic chapter
Red Cat Lotty chapter 10 . 11/17/2011
This is a really awesome story, I wish I could tell you more of how much i like it but it's so late and I can't think of the right words. So: it's a great read, I hope you update soon!
Getemono chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
Well, I should start off by saying I've fallen into the terrible habit of not reviewing stories when they're more than deserving of it. However, seeing as I've read this chapter four times (and will probably read it some more) I'd be a humongous jerk-dork not to review.

I've gotta say, this is hands down the best Teen Titans fic I've ever read. You have a skill for drawing in the audience with descriptions of how the characters are feeling and interacting, and for setting a variety of moods. And speaking of characters, I'm also amazed at how you keep them all in-check, from their dialogue to their way of seeing things.

I also like your take on Raven's emotions and the unique way she addresses the problem. So many other stories try to achieve what you've accomplished. Beast Boy's darker side is also given adequate attention, and you leave nothing left out when it comes to the complications of their relationship.

This chapter is my favorite thus far. I loved everything about it, from Beast Boy's wide range of feelings (particularly anger) to Raven's helplessness and dramatic dialogue at the end. It makes me wonder where they'll stand next chapter.

Usually I'd urge you to update quickly at this point, but I also believe there was a saying about not rushing perfection. Have fun with it, I can't wait to see the results.
gaaralover1989 chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
aww raven finally told Beast Boy whats going on. Nice!
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Great story
butterflylover7143 chapter 10 . 11/11/2011
awwww! I'm not sure who to feel more sorry for! UPDATE SOON! Love this!
Metalmark chapter 10 . 11/11/2011
I really love how you have Raven interacts with the other Teen Titans. I think the best part (and my favorite) was this part::

"Eat something!"

"I heard you the first time, Cyborg."

"Eat something!"

"Okay."

"Rae. Eat something."

"Please stop talking."

Best conversation between Cyborg and Raven ever. You seriously write them and the other Teen Titans so very well. (:

But, wow, that is a lot for Beast Boy to take in. It's a good thing the two finally have an understanding for what's going on between. Sort of. Would Depravity seriously go away if Raven just 'sates' its desire? I don't know, it seems more complicated than that, but I digress. Another superb chapter! As always I await your next chapter eagerly.
595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »