Reviews for Breaker
Flying786 chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
This story is amazing, really amazing. Is very difficult found story so good like this.
nekodreamstealer chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
AHHH! O.O *panic*
EndlessSugar chapter 7 . 5/13/2011
Ohh wow getting interesting. Well this explains why bb couldn't see her raven talking. Can't wait fir the next chapter.
Brea4458 chapter 7 . 5/13/2011
Oh wow, i never expected this, the story just went from interesting to amazing in one chapter. I can't believe the power lust has over the whole situation, and that she seduced Beast Boy right in front of her. That's EVIL! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Soulfulbard chapter 7 . 5/13/2011
Oh wow, poor Raven. She just walked right into a trap!

I'm starting to see where this is going, and I must say, Depravity has a heck of an evil plan if I'm right. Hope BB's got a strong enough will to resist and figure it out!

Anyway, great to see you and this story back. Your writing is always to notch!
Xaphrin chapter 7 . 5/13/2011
Oh, how I missed you! But I must say that this chapter was totally worth the wait. I love that Raven has finally gotten to meet the reflection of her lust and depravity. Although, I will admit that I expected a bit more of a reaction from Raven. I know that she was numb and unable to react... but I imagined something more than blatant shock. It was fantastic as always, and I'm so glad you didn't abandon this. It makes me happy every time I see you've updated. I can't wait to see what Raven does with this new information, and what will happen between her and Beast Boy. But most of all, I am interested in what Raven will do to control her darker emotions. I can't wait for a new chapter.

WindsofWinter chapter 7 . 5/13/2011
wonderful! i can't wait to know what will happen next, i have nothing to complain off you're an amazing writer. update soon please
Stinepiiig chapter 7 . 5/13/2011
The tension is rising :P great chapter, can't wait for the next one :) You're really good at writing from both bb's and raven' point of view, it really impresses me ;)
PapettomasutaDartz chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
Oh my god, that dirty good for nothing little skank bag! How dare she touch BB like that, she needs to be stopped! XD LOL! Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Wolvmbm chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
It is about time for Raven to realize what is going on in her mind, but is she too late to stop it ? :(

Nice update indeed as it went into depth of Raven's Sleep lost and how it affecting her mind and daily ways. :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline like this one as I cannot wait to see what happens next in this tale of yours. ;)
The Cretin chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
Bravo. Nicely done. I like the interaction Rae had with everyone but surprisingly, I liked the interaction she had with Cy. You depicted his big brother role like a pro. Kudos. You convey both Rae's desires and fears so very well. I hope to read more soon. Keep rockin.
Rendrez chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
I was reading this story and was sad when I flipped to chapter six, realizing it was over for now. Then I finished the chapter, and I see AN UPDATE! Blew my mind.

Amazing story. Wonderful chapter. No criticism. Not many stories quite as well written as this. Fantastic on grammar, completely captivating, sadface to end.

Can't wait for an update!
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
love it. i look forward to the next update.
Bordom Kills chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
haha dude just read this story an i absolutley positivly love it hope you update
pisceanchic101 chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
Omg, the plot thickens! And, oh no! Raven's going mad! Can't wait to see how this turns out. It's so lovely! D
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »