Reviews for Breaker
WindsofWinter chapter 7 . 5/13/2011
wonderful! i can't wait to know what will happen next, i have nothing to complain off you're an amazing writer. update soon please
Stinepiiig chapter 7 . 5/13/2011
The tension is rising :P great chapter, can't wait for the next one :) You're really good at writing from both bb's and raven' point of view, it really impresses me ;)
PapettomasutaDartz chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
Oh my god, that dirty good for nothing little skank bag! How dare she touch BB like that, she needs to be stopped! XD LOL! Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Wolvmbm chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
It is about time for Raven to realize what is going on in her mind, but is she too late to stop it ? :(

Nice update indeed as it went into depth of Raven's Sleep lost and how it affecting her mind and daily ways. :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline like this one as I cannot wait to see what happens next in this tale of yours. ;)
The Cretin chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
Bravo. Nicely done. I like the interaction Rae had with everyone but surprisingly, I liked the interaction she had with Cy. You depicted his big brother role like a pro. Kudos. You convey both Rae's desires and fears so very well. I hope to read more soon. Keep rockin.
Rendrez chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
I was reading this story and was sad when I flipped to chapter six, realizing it was over for now. Then I finished the chapter, and I see AN UPDATE! Blew my mind.

Amazing story. Wonderful chapter. No criticism. Not many stories quite as well written as this. Fantastic on grammar, completely captivating, sadface to end.

Can't wait for an update!
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
love it. i look forward to the next update.
Bordom Kills chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
haha dude just read this story an i absolutley positivly love it hope you update
pisceanchic101 chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
Omg, the plot thickens! And, oh no! Raven's going mad! Can't wait to see how this turns out. It's so lovely! D
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Ah my gawd! I freakin love this story already! The relationships, height, hair, personalities, etc. It's like a dream come true! *sobs with happiness*
iMuse chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
Holy cow, this is just amazing, amazing. I love how in character everyone is and yet you can see their maturing nature now. Especially Raven. The tension between her and Beast Boy is really, really, something: like majorly wow. I can't stop reading. And I'm super eager to found about how things continue between Beast Boy and Raven. Brilliant story!
geek'd chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
Um, HOT. The UST is almost unbearable but I'm loving it. Those 'dreams' aren't dreams at all, are they? Raven's near-evil side is pretty damn committed to getting what she wants. This story is amazing, I cannot -wait- for the next chapter. :)
nekodreamstealer chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
WOW. You are a BRILLIANT writer. o.o
Joseph chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
very long good chapter, i like it
Stinepiiig chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
this story is absolutely epic! I really love it :) please update soon ;)
624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »