Reviews for Breaker
iMuse chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
Holy cow, this is just amazing, amazing. I love how in character everyone is and yet you can see their maturing nature now. Especially Raven. The tension between her and Beast Boy is really, really, something: like majorly wow. I can't stop reading. And I'm super eager to found about how things continue between Beast Boy and Raven. Brilliant story!
geek'd chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
Um, HOT. The UST is almost unbearable but I'm loving it. Those 'dreams' aren't dreams at all, are they? Raven's near-evil side is pretty damn committed to getting what she wants. This story is amazing, I cannot -wait- for the next chapter. :)
nekodreamstealer chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
WOW. You are a BRILLIANT writer. o.o
Joseph chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
very long good chapter, i like it
Stinepiiig chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
this story is absolutely epic! I really love it :) please update soon ;)
Natalie chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
REALLY GOOD CHAPTER! I'm so excited to read more! :D
Xaphrin chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
I love this. So much. I'm really enjoying the progression of a darker Beast Boy. In the beginning he was kind of silly and happy-go-lucky, but slowly over the past chapters we've seen him and his darker sides develop into something really substatial and I love it! I am excited about this turn of events and mature, adult Raven. You are doing an awesome job conveying every emotion and making it feel real. I cannot wait for the next installment!

Xaph
swimgirl17143 chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
OOOOOOOOOO! i love love LOVE this chapter! best one so far! all those BBxRae scenes! yess! and im so glad raven and beastboy have BOTH admitted to liking eachother AND arent mad at eachother! it was really annoying just reading about them being angry at eachother! now im insanely happy! u MUST updat soon!
Flying786 chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
i love your story so much... update.
RavennaUchiha chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
Oh a lovely update. :)

Finally they're (kind of) progressing.

can't wait for the next chapter.

Love the story.

Really looking forward to the bextchwpter. Oh I said that already? Well just trying to make my point.
The Cretin chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
Another awesome update. I thought it was brilliantly written. This chap raises alot of questions. I'm sure you'll supply all the answers. Thank you for allowing me to read this great story.
Soulfulbard chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
Another simply amazing chapter.

I dare say that the chess scene was even more intense than the 'dreams', which is a good thing.

So what I'm wondering is; is Depravity affecting Beast Boy somehow, or was the act of dominating her somehow something that weakened her. It seems odd that Raven feel hollow after Depravity finally got him to react. Guess she's strictly a topper. :P
Wolvmbm chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
Once again another interesting update coming from you within this tale of yours. :D

As it seems that Raven's emotions are gaining a bit more powerful without Raven noticing. :(

Also Beast boy is finding Raven more attractive within this tale that he's willing to take her as his mate...which begs the question of if the "Beast" part of him will be making an appearance as the story progess ? :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline like this one. ;)
Daiyu Amaya chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
wow thats a pretty hot chapter!
Ferlion chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Well done. This story is vastly underrated. only 59 reviews. Pshaw, you should have much more.
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »