Reviews for Breaker
Soulfulbard chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
Another simply amazing chapter.

I dare say that the chess scene was even more intense than the 'dreams', which is a good thing.

So what I'm wondering is; is Depravity affecting Beast Boy somehow, or was the act of dominating her somehow something that weakened her. It seems odd that Raven feel hollow after Depravity finally got him to react. Guess she's strictly a topper. :P
Wolvmbm chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
Once again another interesting update coming from you within this tale of yours. :D

As it seems that Raven's emotions are gaining a bit more powerful without Raven noticing. :(

Also Beast boy is finding Raven more attractive within this tale that he's willing to take her as his mate...which begs the question of if the "Beast" part of him will be making an appearance as the story progess ? :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline like this one. ;)
Daiyu Amaya chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
wow thats a pretty hot chapter!
Ferlion chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Well done. This story is vastly underrated. only 59 reviews. Pshaw, you should have much more.
WindsofWinter chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
I'm loving this. this history is getting better each chapter

update soon please

I'll be waiting anxious
Densharr chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
Loving this. This is quickly turning into one of my favorite BBRaes EVER. Seriously, keep up the awesome work!
signed chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
i was wondering why i had you on author's alert. looking over your story list, i realized it was because of the way. glad to know we share other pairings (toph&sokka, beastboy&raven). i haven't read the whole thing yet but it was an interesting first chapter and it seems you have a good grasp on how the characters are :)) will read more when i have the time~ _
coldblue chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
When the next chapter?
swimgirl17143 chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
AHH! while i really like this fic, its frustrating me! i love raven and beast boy together! and i really want them to get together! so update soon!
anin chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
What seems like it could be one step forward turns out to be two leaps backwards and falling off a cliff. Oh, the tension and awkwardness! It's great.
Daiyu Amaya chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
hm that was pretty intence. I like seeing the other feelings he has, I haven't watched the show in so long, I only remembered the happy BB. This gave him dementions that are portrayed quite convencingly.
Schimelos chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
Very nice chapter. Cant wait for the next one.

One thing though, Beast boy is a vegan... so he would never eat Gelatin... since gelatin is made from ground up animal fat and bones. :/
Natalie chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
keep going :D
Xaphrin chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
First of all, I have to say that it is awesome that you can make the word "baller" sound so eloquent. And I will agree with you, the comic Titan Tower is pretty baller, no joke.

Okay, and on to the review, I *love* how you wrote Beast Boy in this chapter. I can totally see him being the brooding, sour character we all know he is. I will have to say that reading this is so refreshing. I felt like you weren't forcing the characters to do anything they wouldn't actually do. It's
Soulfulbard chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Poor BB. I can't help but think Depravity knew that he was up there and kept Raven from noticing.

Talk about broken, hurting Starfire's feelings seems like a good way to make sure you get a nice, hard bo staff upside the head at the very least.
603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »