Reviews for Breaker
anin chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
What seems like it could be one step forward turns out to be two leaps backwards and falling off a cliff. Oh, the tension and awkwardness! It's great.
Daiyu Amaya chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
hm that was pretty intence. I like seeing the other feelings he has, I haven't watched the show in so long, I only remembered the happy BB. This gave him dementions that are portrayed quite convencingly.
Schimelos chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
Very nice chapter. Cant wait for the next one.

One thing though, Beast boy is a vegan... so he would never eat Gelatin... since gelatin is made from ground up animal fat and bones. :/
Natalie chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
keep going :D
Xaphrin chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
First of all, I have to say that it is awesome that you can make the word "baller" sound so eloquent. And I will agree with you, the comic Titan Tower is pretty baller, no joke.

Okay, and on to the review, I *love* how you wrote Beast Boy in this chapter. I can totally see him being the brooding, sour character we all know he is. I will have to say that reading this is so refreshing. I felt like you weren't forcing the characters to do anything they wouldn't actually do. It's
Soulfulbard chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Poor BB. I can't help but think Depravity knew that he was up there and kept Raven from noticing.

Talk about broken, hurting Starfire's feelings seems like a good way to make sure you get a nice, hard bo staff upside the head at the very least.
Brea4458 chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
ooooo good chapter, thanks for the update! keep up the fantastic work!
The Cretin chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Read chaps 4-5 today. Loved the interaction, loved the realism, loved the dialogue, love this whole piece honestly. Seriously, you rock and this story rocks. Eager to read more of this story from your genius mind.
Wolvmbm chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Hmm, why doesn't Garfield use Raven's mirror to solve this problem ?

I mean if it's an emotion of Raven's that is getting a bit out of hand, then she should know about it or at least notice it. :(

Still, it's difficult for Raven to even try to think of Beast boy beyond a teammate and into something more, no matter how much he makes her smile and react differently than anyone else on the team. :(

I wish to encourage you upon such a great storyline like this one as I Can't wait to see what happens next in this tale of yours. :)
The who chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Poor beast boy/raven. I felt so bad for them. Why can't they

see how much they're hurting eachother?
RavennaUchiha chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Let me tell you now, it is actually very rare of me to review.

So be proud of yourself, you and a few lucky others have actually gotten me to review. :)

I love the story so far, and I'm glad you update and a reasonable and timely fashion. It means I'm not bored when I get home from school.

Sorry -.- this review is all proper, it has to be just to make sure that there are no spelling errors since I am reviewing from my iPod.
Zanzibar Schlieffen III chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
A most rousing read! Words are utterly inadequate to give the slightest idea of how well-written this story is. It is firmly dedicated to the series' canon and it does not flirt too shamelessly with the fandom. A fic this faithful to the characters can hardly be found anymore. This work of yours has made it apparent that you are a profound, dedicated writer.

I hope to see more of this fantastic piece.
Anon chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
This? Is great. Tense and interesting and angsty and just plain well written. I'll look forward to more. :)
RavenInTheDark chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Perfect lol. great writing skills as usual (smiley face) keep up the good work!
me chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Brilliant stuff, excellent portrayal of older but still in-character Titans. Will be looking for updates.
594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »