Reviews for Breaker
WindsofWinter chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
I'm loving this. this history is getting better each chapter

update soon please

I'll be waiting anxious
Densharr chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
Loving this. This is quickly turning into one of my favorite BBRaes EVER. Seriously, keep up the awesome work!
signed chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
i was wondering why i had you on author's alert. looking over your story list, i realized it was because of the way. glad to know we share other pairings (toph&sokka, beastboy&raven). i haven't read the whole thing yet but it was an interesting first chapter and it seems you have a good grasp on how the characters are :)) will read more when i have the time~ _
coldblue chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
When the next chapter?
swimgirl17143 chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
AHH! while i really like this fic, its frustrating me! i love raven and beast boy together! and i really want them to get together! so update soon!
anin chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
What seems like it could be one step forward turns out to be two leaps backwards and falling off a cliff. Oh, the tension and awkwardness! It's great.
Daiyu Amaya chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
hm that was pretty intence. I like seeing the other feelings he has, I haven't watched the show in so long, I only remembered the happy BB. This gave him dementions that are portrayed quite convencingly.
Schimelos chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
Very nice chapter. Cant wait for the next one.

One thing though, Beast boy is a vegan... so he would never eat Gelatin... since gelatin is made from ground up animal fat and bones. :/
Natalie chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
keep going :D
Xaphrin chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
First of all, I have to say that it is awesome that you can make the word "baller" sound so eloquent. And I will agree with you, the comic Titan Tower is pretty baller, no joke.

Okay, and on to the review, I *love* how you wrote Beast Boy in this chapter. I can totally see him being the brooding, sour character we all know he is. I will have to say that reading this is so refreshing. I felt like you weren't forcing the characters to do anything they wouldn't actually do. It's
Soulfulbard chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Poor BB. I can't help but think Depravity knew that he was up there and kept Raven from noticing.

Talk about broken, hurting Starfire's feelings seems like a good way to make sure you get a nice, hard bo staff upside the head at the very least.
Brea4458 chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
ooooo good chapter, thanks for the update! keep up the fantastic work!
The Cretin chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Read chaps 4-5 today. Loved the interaction, loved the realism, loved the dialogue, love this whole piece honestly. Seriously, you rock and this story rocks. Eager to read more of this story from your genius mind.
Wolvmbm chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Hmm, why doesn't Garfield use Raven's mirror to solve this problem ?

I mean if it's an emotion of Raven's that is getting a bit out of hand, then she should know about it or at least notice it. :(

Still, it's difficult for Raven to even try to think of Beast boy beyond a teammate and into something more, no matter how much he makes her smile and react differently than anyone else on the team. :(

I wish to encourage you upon such a great storyline like this one as I Can't wait to see what happens next in this tale of yours. :)
The who chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Poor beast boy/raven. I felt so bad for them. Why can't they

see how much they're hurting eachother?
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »