Reviews for Breaker
Wolvmbm chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Hmm, why doesn't Garfield use Raven's mirror to solve this problem ?

I mean if it's an emotion of Raven's that is getting a bit out of hand, then she should know about it or at least notice it. :(

Still, it's difficult for Raven to even try to think of Beast boy beyond a teammate and into something more, no matter how much he makes her smile and react differently than anyone else on the team. :(

I wish to encourage you upon such a great storyline like this one as I Can't wait to see what happens next in this tale of yours. :)
The who chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Poor beast boy/raven. I felt so bad for them. Why can't they

see how much they're hurting eachother?
RavennaUchiha chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Let me tell you now, it is actually very rare of me to review.

So be proud of yourself, you and a few lucky others have actually gotten me to review. :)

I love the story so far, and I'm glad you update and a reasonable and timely fashion. It means I'm not bored when I get home from school.

Sorry -.- this review is all proper, it has to be just to make sure that there are no spelling errors since I am reviewing from my iPod.
Zanzibar Schlieffen III chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
A most rousing read! Words are utterly inadequate to give the slightest idea of how well-written this story is. It is firmly dedicated to the series' canon and it does not flirt too shamelessly with the fandom. A fic this faithful to the characters can hardly be found anymore. This work of yours has made it apparent that you are a profound, dedicated writer.

I hope to see more of this fantastic piece.
Anon chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
This? Is great. Tense and interesting and angsty and just plain well written. I'll look forward to more. :)
RavenInTheDark chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Perfect lol. great writing skills as usual (smiley face) keep up the good work!
me chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Brilliant stuff, excellent portrayal of older but still in-character Titans. Will be looking for updates.
Kimberly Pilgrim chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
I freaking loved how you portrayed Depraved Raven. She started off as being in charge, and now she's showing just why she is in charge, I feel bad for Rae and BB.
RantoJax chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
This is FREAKING AWESOME... The interactions between each Titans are great, the plot seems to be very well thought out... I hope you update soon.

Brea4458 chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Fantastic! Keep up the great work!
Hari-chan15 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I likes...especially how you keep everyone in character :) Please update soon!
Nobodie chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Great, the more I read this the more I am going to be constantly checking in to see if an update has been posted.
Densharr chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
There are not words awesome enough to describe this story. Please, continue!
Xaphrin chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
I am glad you took extra time in developing this chapter, because this was such a pivotal turning point in the story. It would have been really easy to mess the whole story line up, but you did a GREAT job.

I like that we really get to see all the sides of this "other" Raven, and her ultimate plan. Her confusion at why Raven had feelings for Beast Boy of all people, and the deep-rooted emotions that she is a part of but doesn't quite understand. And, I really like that you keep the two Ravens so separated and different, so that they really are two truly different characters. This is a great chapter, absolutely fantastic, and it was worth the wait.

I cannot wait for the next chapter, I am curious as to how Beast Boy is going to respond to the discovery of strange clothes in his room.

EndlessSugar chapter 4 . 3/13/2011