Reviews for Breaker
ManaHunter chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
T.T deargod snif snif its awesome I can't wait for Novo! I think that you have left your story... And now there is a Secuel¡! You rock !
lizgwitty chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
AAAHHH! You made me cry! I love the ending so much. Can't wait for the sequel. This story was definitely worth the wait.
TTndAvatarFan chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
Now I'm not usually a fan of BB lust for Raven or Raven lust for BB stories, because most of which I've read are poorly done without thought or substance.

You have proven me wrong beyond all words because you have managed to marry emotion with desire, writing one brilliant chapter after another that allows the characters to grow before our eyes so much so that we can feel the emotions generated from you words.

This is an absolutely wonderful story which I have enjoyed tremendously reading and I eagerly look forward to NOVO. I'm confident you won't fail to deliver.

Well done! Excellent work indeed!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 15 . 8/27/2013
oh gosh. firstly, now i'm fairly certain you're a psych student, or have studied psych before, or just like psych, haha. you got me at bystander effect, and the latter half of this chapter has just made me more certain!
and damnit, raven's gonna lobotomize herself, and like restart her brain :O
that's genius! plot-wise i mean. not so great in actuality, haha.
my heart breaks for gar the most though...so angsty.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
heartbreaking. damnit, both of them are really being put through the wringer by depravity
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
this seems like the perfect build up for heartbreak, a break with reality, utter chaos, or something worse. can't wait to see which it is or how it goes haha.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
oh gosh, the tension! you're really drawing out the angst in this and this is just really well done. the interactions between chracters are great, and i just enjoy your more mature portrayal of the titans universe. at the same time, there's a sense of realism that allows readers to emphatize with (to a certain extent haha).
the breaking of both bb and rae is also becoming more apparent and i'm really looking forward to how this all culiminates
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
dark direction, but i love it. now depraved raven makes me think of freud! not completely, but largely id, and driven by sex and aggression. even to the point of self-destruction. really intriguing stuff!
shadowjack12345 chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
This story is a thing of beauty... but sad. Teasing is with a sequel... you seem to have taken on some of Depravity's sadism!

I jest. You have written something exquisite and I am grateful and jealous. The only negative thing about it is that I'm writing my own at the moment which is much lighter of heart and less dramatic, so now I have to wait and let the emotional fallout of this story to fade if I want to continue! Actually, that sounds more like my fault... Meh.

So congratulations again and I hope more than a sane man should that your Garfield and Raven, some day, get a relatively happy ending.
princesscharmingming chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
thank you very much for updating! this is worth the wait! wonderful chapter as always, you have amazing writing skills. you said that the candle circle was broken at the word 'oblitus'. i discovered that it means 'forgotten'. what does this mean? is it possible that raven did not lost her memories at all? this is one of the things that i will look forward to the sequel.
i hope that beastboy and raven will still be together in the end. they deserve such happiness after all of this. i will be waiting for Novo. :D
Bakachild chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Oh my goodness how intense was all this. And more is still to come. I'm honestly wishing I could just just trying to block Novo from my memory until you're a couple chapter in/done because I know it's going to be so heartbreaking to read through and wait for updates. But my brain doesn't work that way so I'll be an avid reader every step of the way. Keep on writing! You're truly amazing.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
i really enjoyed that conversation between bb and raven earlier in this chapter. i'm enjoying your more mature portrayal of bb while still keeping the essence of his character in tact. reallly nice job on that!
the tension building up is also absolutely delicious.
thisguyy chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Love this freaking story
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
the tension is mounting haha. i like how this story is turning out, and the writing is just fantastic! great details and well fleshed out scenes and emotions.
shadowjack12345 chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
Oh my god... this is so intense! I really don't want to stop but it's 4 am where I am and I'm not even halfway through. Bed time :(
595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »