Reviews for Breaker
SETI-fan chapter 18 . 9/15/2013
I hadn't planned on writing a review until I finished this story since I've been devouring the chapters so quickly, but I had to respond to this one because I'm about in tears reading their goodbye scene. There's something so chilling about memory loss, especially when the people involved know it's coming. Our memories make us who they are and it really is like a kind of death. This whole story has been so visceral, every emotion so potently portrayed, I feel right there in the moment with them both here. Now I have to debate whether to read the next two chapters even though it's 2am, or save them for tomorrow. Heck, how can I stop here? :P

(P.S. - I'm so glad to see there's a sequel to this fic! I don't want this to be over, although I would welcome some blessed relief for poor Raven and BB!)
Author of the Laurel Trees chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Ok, I'd like to start this off with one word; Daaaaaaaaaaaayum!

Never before have I actually gotten this engrossed in a story before. After 3 solid days of minimal sleep I've managed to feel so many feels.

I first started to read this with a closed mind thinking it'd just be another of the 90% within Sturgens Law... but my god, this... this deserves to be canon! It proves that the remaining 10% is worth dying for. I truly enjoyed the emotional rollercoster you managed to send me on and I loved how you induced pure hatred of Depravity in me. She is what counts as a truly evil entity.

As a writer myself I've taken quite a lot of lessons from you, character development, pacing and then some.

I look forward to reading you first chapter of Novo.
Fell's Apprentice chapter 20 . 9/8/2013
I have been waiting on "Novo" since this story ended. So much psychological depth!
FireWriter061 chapter 20 . 9/7/2013
I have just finished reading this story in one sitting. I rarely do that for longer fanfics. I want you to know that I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, and that when I got to the end, I was moved in a way that oh so very few fanfics move me. I was in tears, and my heart was breaking for the young man who doesn't even exist because I was able to put myself in his shoes and feel the heartbreak he felt.

But I also have hope, which may ,or may not, come from Novo, where there may, or may not, be a way back for Garfield and Raven. A way back to a time where maybe there was something brewing in their hearts, and where even a stoic young woman, ever fearful of the power she could unleash because of a hug, a caress, or a kiss, can find peace, comfort, and love in another.

Love "always perseveres". If anyone can persevere , fictional or not, it's these two. I look forward to the sequel. I know you will not disappoint, one way or the other.
child who is cool chapter 20 . 9/4/2013
great chapter
TigerStriper chapter 20 . 9/3/2013
I have been waiting SO long for this chapter. And I was not disappointed. Mostly I'm just so intrigued because this story took a plot twist that is very similar to one of my own stories and I like to compare how you tackled the memory loss compared to my own. This story was... F***ed up to say the least (can I swear in comments? I have no idea) but it kept me on the edge of my seat and I LOVED IT! hoping the sequel will be a little more silver lining though, I don't think I can take much more of the Murphy's law ploys.
1rocker-chic chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
gr8 story i am in love with it!
Mikomi no Kijo chapter 20 . 9/1/2013
jesus christ, my heart
AyyeLEON chapter 20 . 8/31/2013
Wow, interesting and very captivating ending to say the very least. I must say, I wasn't expecting a sequel, that's definitely something to look forward to.

Congrats on a wonderful read, and my best wishes to the future of this captivating tale.
deflow chapter 20 . 8/30/2013
Tragic. The justice legue are pricks. They have no authority over raven.
Lover of A Good Story chapter 20 . 8/29/2013
So very sad ending this story. Really hope it goes better for Rae and Gar in the sequel.
anazelman chapter 20 . 8/29/2013
Oh! My heart! It has been slammed, beaten, crushed, broken, and ripped out! But its okay, because its been repaired and is hopeful and wanting for more. Thank you for this amazing story! I will be back for more eager and ready to see what happens next, I can barely contain my excitement. I became so emotionally involved when it came to your story, in a way I'm unused to but so pleased with. Okay, so, to wrap up, then, it's such a well rounded, dramatic, heart wrenching, and satisfying story, and you are so talented.
Jimmy chapter 20 . 8/29/2013
You just might end up making me cry one day because of your stories...I'm so glad you're writing a sequel
Gray Glube chapter 20 . 8/28/2013
I have followed this story from the beginning and I don't think I've ever reviewed but really it's one of the most stunning things I have ever read fanfiction or otherwise, it is an amazing amount of work and talent and effort.
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 20 . 8/28/2013