Reviews for Breaker
Bakachild chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Oh my goodness how intense was all this. And more is still to come. I'm honestly wishing I could just just trying to block Novo from my memory until you're a couple chapter in/done because I know it's going to be so heartbreaking to read through and wait for updates. But my brain doesn't work that way so I'll be an avid reader every step of the way. Keep on writing! You're truly amazing.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
i really enjoyed that conversation between bb and raven earlier in this chapter. i'm enjoying your more mature portrayal of bb while still keeping the essence of his character in tact. reallly nice job on that!
the tension building up is also absolutely delicious.
thisguyy chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Love this freaking story
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
the tension is mounting haha. i like how this story is turning out, and the writing is just fantastic! great details and well fleshed out scenes and emotions.
shadowjack12345 chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
Oh my god... this is so intense! I really don't want to stop but it's 4 am where I am and I'm not even halfway through. Bed time :(
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
defintley a cool concept you've run with here. makes me think of jung's archetypes, more specifically the shadow! i wonder if you really did base the darker raven on that concept. the whole need to embrace it sounds fitting in the latter part of this story, haha!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
i have been waiting for this story to be finished to i could read it! i have a distaste for unfinished stories so i always try not to read those, haha.
anyway, i really like things so far. the dynamic you've got going on between bb and rae is great! great dynamics between the whole team really. i'm looking forward to reading more
krostovikraven1 chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
aww man!, tats all i could feel like wen Raven said "I guess i was wrong" ... so close, and dumb of him for not remembering. true it ad been such a trivial and casual meeting wen it happened but it obviously meant something for her. Such a crucial memory to hang onto and yet so fleeting. I think i want to... slap him a couple of times and yell "DUDE! she was right there, in the brink of a memory!".

Now, my question is if Depravity was fed with frustration, misunderstandings, mixed repressed feelings and so on that happened throughout Raven's life, wouldn't a romantic one be just as powerful? I mean, obviously she sort of remembered something. That caused her expectation. His hesitation leading to some kind of "huh? maybe we were more than friends in the romantic way" First he says "Yes" so she could take it as a "yay" but then he added "We were Titans" that was like a disappointed "Oh, then i was mistaken" , wouldn't that be considered a piece of unacknowledged expectation turned into frustration with a tinge of mixed feelings that she had to suppress because, since he didn't remember, it probably had not been real?

After all, Depravity evolved over time, over the small things. wouldn't all that built up again?

Sorry i'm going all analytical but that last bit kinda caught me by surprise. But brilliant tough, Perfect. such detailing. Loved it! Cant wait for the sequel.
Whitakker chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Wonderful last chapter here. I can't express how beautifully poignant the ending was, and I am not ashamed to admit that I let slip a tear or two during this read.

Its been an absolute treasure watching you write this, and watching your writing evolve as the story progressed. I'll be anxiously awaiting the next installment.
sunshineg9 chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Ahh, this was buetiful,not really including the 'scenes', but it was still good. I can'tait for .
KrillinsLover chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh! I've been following this story from the very beginning, and loved it the whole way. It would take ages for me to actually express how much I've revered this story. This is beautiful work. Undoubtedly some of the best work I've had the honor and pleasure of reading. The characters are beautifully written and in character, but also explored in a way that allows interesting plot points and super cute moments! Agh! So great! I just, l loved it all so much. I can't even tell you. I could really go on and on. Almost cried reading this, but I was elated to see that there will be a sequel! Thank you! You have saddened me beyond belief and relieved me of that sorrow within the same moment. I commend you. I will be counting the days until that sequel. So excited.
BartWLewis chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Awesome chapter to finish the story. Cant wait for Novo.
DETHREAPER chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
More brilliant of an ending than I could've imagined. I really must thank you for writing this, and for posting it, allowing everyone to read it. Brilliant story, one of the best I've ever read. I'm very much looking forward to the next.
JOHNXgambit chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
HOLY SH%T
echosong258 chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Wow. This was an amazing story. And I'm more than excited for the sequel.
I had a hard time reading BB in this one. But it's understandable since he can't revel too much without the risk of reminding Depravity. I wonder just how much he loves Raven, and if he's hurt by his love for her, for how things turned out for them and for how he can't be close to her again.
... I have never hated a particular date as I do right now. Its not because the date holds another sort of significance to me, but because it's so far away...
600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »