Reviews for Breaker
Cailus Sionnach chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Damn. This is kinda weird, but I started reading this story again a few days ago, just cause. So to see the update? Awesome. Bittersweet is the best word I got for the ending. Now it's waiting for the next story. Really, really can't wait to read it!
shugokage chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Incredible story and amazing job on this epilogue!
Ulcaasi chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
BOOM. We've hit the end. I don't believe it. This story has reached completion. THIS STORY HAS REACHED COMPLETION. CONGRATULATIONS! :D

Thanks for like wrapping up all my emotions and feels and throwing them into a nice big ass stir fry mix mash grub combo. I don't even know what to feel right now. ._. Emotions are like all over the place now. So I'm just sitting here like ._.

Lookin forward to your sequel :3
Shaak Ve chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
That was rather intense, I look forward to seeing how things turn out
Kodra chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
This is a really intense story. Seems to be wrapping up, but man what a seriously depressing story. Good job, although I would probably recommend tagging the story as a tragedy because it most certainly feels like one.
Anbu-Nightfury chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
The brilliance of this story is only ever outshined by its newest installment. I can't wait to read more.
static shakedown chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
This is so freaking good. You're a great writer! omg
D-rae1029 chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
Dear God...so much emotion...makes me wanna cry ;_;
D-rae1029 chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Seriously the bes fanfiction I've read so far this is awesome
Quixa chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
This is EXCELLENT! You can really see your development as a writer from the start to the most recent chapter of this story. I hope you have an update in the works soon!
YesIamAGuest chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
DAMN THAT WAS GOOD. I can't wait for the next chapter! -
BartWLewis chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
Great story, although it sucks that Raven is gonna forget about her love for Beast Boy. Cant wait for future chapters.
xpetunia chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Wonderful fanfic so far!
Sadly, it had to end in a climax so hopefully, you'll update soon. I really enjoyed reading this. It was tragic and intense at the same time! Can't wait til you update the next chapter. Keep up the great work. :)
The Harry Wompa chapter 19 . 7/6/2013
:O :l :'l :'(
This is my reaction to this story. Very good, but oh so sad. Is this the end, or will there be more? I am legit tearing up here, well done.
Britney Palmer chapter 19 . 7/5/2013
BEST STORY EVER! I never thought I could be pulled in so easily but this was great. you are VERY talented the suspense and the hatred I had for the storyline it was GREAT. I bow to you. In all seriousness though this was a very good story I'm hoping maybe it doesn't end rae and BB need each other more than anything now. I love your work keep it up b
595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »