Reviews for Breaker
sunshineg9 chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Ahh, this was buetiful,not really including the 'scenes', but it was still good. I can'tait for .
KrillinLover chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh! I've been following this story from the very beginning, and loved it the whole way. It would take ages for me to actually express how much I've revered this story. This is beautiful work. Undoubtedly some of the best work I've had the honor and pleasure of reading. The characters are beautifully written and in character, but also explored in a way that allows interesting plot points and super cute moments! Agh! So great! I just, l loved it all so much. I can't even tell you. I could really go on and on. Almost cried reading this, but I was elated to see that there will be a sequel! Thank you! You have saddened me beyond belief and relieved me of that sorrow within the same moment. I commend you. I will be counting the days until that sequel. So excited.
BartWLewis chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Awesome chapter to finish the story. Cant wait for Novo.
DETHREAPER chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
More brilliant of an ending than I could've imagined. I really must thank you for writing this, and for posting it, allowing everyone to read it. Brilliant story, one of the best I've ever read. I'm very much looking forward to the next.
JOHNXgambit chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
HOLY SH%T
echosong258 chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Wow. This was an amazing story. And I'm more than excited for the sequel.
I had a hard time reading BB in this one. But it's understandable since he can't revel too much without the risk of reminding Depravity. I wonder just how much he loves Raven, and if he's hurt by his love for her, for how things turned out for them and for how he can't be close to her again.
... I have never hated a particular date as I do right now. Its not because the date holds another sort of significance to me, but because it's so far away...
Soulfulbard chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Sweet bejean, this story has been amazing!
D-rae1029 chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Did I read that correctly? A sequel?!...oh yea! X)
fabulous chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Looking forward to the next!
Shadico chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Oh my god, how can you stand ending this on such a melancholy note?! You gave us a small ray of happiness when you tricked us into thinking Gar was going to tell Rae that yes, they were an item. Then it's misdirected into them being teammates. UGH! FRUSTRATION! I want so badly for them to be happy! :( I truly am looking forward to Novo, but I am really upset at just how...shitty this situation still is! I was hoping for...I dunno. Something more than this! Some kind of happiness! BLAHHHHHHHHH...and of course, this means I'll be counting the days to Novo. You know exactly what you're doing, toying with my feels! clkwd sc,m...please have some kind of happiness soon :(
Xaphrin chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
This was so beautiful. It was such an adventure that you took me on, and so beautifully written. I think you ended it perfectly, pain mingling with pleasure and the faint shadows of memories. It's like reading a well-written poem. It really is amazing what you've done and I am glad I was able to read it. I look forward to what you have next.
Cailus Sionnach chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Damn. This is kinda weird, but I started reading this story again a few days ago, just cause. So to see the update? Awesome. Bittersweet is the best word I got for the ending. Now it's waiting for the next story. Really, really can't wait to read it!
shugokage chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Incredible story and amazing job on this epilogue!
Ulcaasi chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
BOOM. We've hit the end. I don't believe it. This story has reached completion. THIS STORY HAS REACHED COMPLETION. CONGRATULATIONS! :D

Thanks for like wrapping up all my emotions and feels and throwing them into a nice big ass stir fry mix mash grub combo. I don't even know what to feel right now. ._. Emotions are like all over the place now. So I'm just sitting here like ._.

Lookin forward to your sequel :3
Shaak Ve chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
That was rather intense, I look forward to seeing how things turn out
606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »