Reviews for Breaker
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
this seems like the perfect build up for heartbreak, a break with reality, utter chaos, or something worse. can't wait to see which it is or how it goes haha.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
oh gosh, the tension! you're really drawing out the angst in this and this is just really well done. the interactions between chracters are great, and i just enjoy your more mature portrayal of the titans universe. at the same time, there's a sense of realism that allows readers to emphatize with (to a certain extent haha).
the breaking of both bb and rae is also becoming more apparent and i'm really looking forward to how this all culiminates
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
dark direction, but i love it. now depraved raven makes me think of freud! not completely, but largely id, and driven by sex and aggression. even to the point of self-destruction. really intriguing stuff!
shadowjack12345 chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
This story is a thing of beauty... but sad. Teasing is with a sequel... you seem to have taken on some of Depravity's sadism!

I jest. You have written something exquisite and I am grateful and jealous. The only negative thing about it is that I'm writing my own at the moment which is much lighter of heart and less dramatic, so now I have to wait and let the emotional fallout of this story to fade if I want to continue! Actually, that sounds more like my fault... Meh.

So congratulations again and I hope more than a sane man should that your Garfield and Raven, some day, get a relatively happy ending.
princesscharmingming chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
thank you very much for updating! this is worth the wait! wonderful chapter as always, you have amazing writing skills. you said that the candle circle was broken at the word 'oblitus'. i discovered that it means 'forgotten'. what does this mean? is it possible that raven did not lost her memories at all? this is one of the things that i will look forward to the sequel.
i hope that beastboy and raven will still be together in the end. they deserve such happiness after all of this. i will be waiting for Novo. :D
Bakachild chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Oh my goodness how intense was all this. And more is still to come. I'm honestly wishing I could just just trying to block Novo from my memory until you're a couple chapter in/done because I know it's going to be so heartbreaking to read through and wait for updates. But my brain doesn't work that way so I'll be an avid reader every step of the way. Keep on writing! You're truly amazing.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
i really enjoyed that conversation between bb and raven earlier in this chapter. i'm enjoying your more mature portrayal of bb while still keeping the essence of his character in tact. reallly nice job on that!
the tension building up is also absolutely delicious.
thisguyy chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Love this freaking story
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
the tension is mounting haha. i like how this story is turning out, and the writing is just fantastic! great details and well fleshed out scenes and emotions.
shadowjack12345 chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
Oh my god... this is so intense! I really don't want to stop but it's 4 am where I am and I'm not even halfway through. Bed time :(
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
defintley a cool concept you've run with here. makes me think of jung's archetypes, more specifically the shadow! i wonder if you really did base the darker raven on that concept. the whole need to embrace it sounds fitting in the latter part of this story, haha!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
i have been waiting for this story to be finished to i could read it! i have a distaste for unfinished stories so i always try not to read those, haha.
anyway, i really like things so far. the dynamic you've got going on between bb and rae is great! great dynamics between the whole team really. i'm looking forward to reading more
krostovikraven1 chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
aww man!, tats all i could feel like wen Raven said "I guess i was wrong" ... so close, and dumb of him for not remembering. true it ad been such a trivial and casual meeting wen it happened but it obviously meant something for her. Such a crucial memory to hang onto and yet so fleeting. I think i want to... slap him a couple of times and yell "DUDE! she was right there, in the brink of a memory!".

Now, my question is if Depravity was fed with frustration, misunderstandings, mixed repressed feelings and so on that happened throughout Raven's life, wouldn't a romantic one be just as powerful? I mean, obviously she sort of remembered something. That caused her expectation. His hesitation leading to some kind of "huh? maybe we were more than friends in the romantic way" First he says "Yes" so she could take it as a "yay" but then he added "We were Titans" that was like a disappointed "Oh, then i was mistaken" , wouldn't that be considered a piece of unacknowledged expectation turned into frustration with a tinge of mixed feelings that she had to suppress because, since he didn't remember, it probably had not been real?

After all, Depravity evolved over time, over the small things. wouldn't all that built up again?

Sorry i'm going all analytical but that last bit kinda caught me by surprise. But brilliant tough, Perfect. such detailing. Loved it! Cant wait for the sequel.
Whitakker chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Wonderful last chapter here. I can't express how beautifully poignant the ending was, and I am not ashamed to admit that I let slip a tear or two during this read.

Its been an absolute treasure watching you write this, and watching your writing evolve as the story progressed. I'll be anxiously awaiting the next installment.
sunshineg9 chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Ahh, this was buetiful,not really including the 'scenes', but it was still good. I can'tait for .
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »