Reviews for Breaker
D-rae1029 chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
Dear much emotion...makes me wanna cry ;_;
D-rae1029 chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Seriously the bes fanfiction I've read so far this is awesome
Quixa chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
This is EXCELLENT! You can really see your development as a writer from the start to the most recent chapter of this story. I hope you have an update in the works soon!
YesIamAGuest chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
DAMN THAT WAS GOOD. I can't wait for the next chapter! -
BartWLewis chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
Great story, although it sucks that Raven is gonna forget about her love for Beast Boy. Cant wait for future chapters.
xpetunia chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Wonderful fanfic so far!
Sadly, it had to end in a climax so hopefully, you'll update soon. I really enjoyed reading this. It was tragic and intense at the same time! Can't wait til you update the next chapter. Keep up the great work. :)
The Harry Wompa chapter 19 . 7/6/2013
:O :l :'l :'(
This is my reaction to this story. Very good, but oh so sad. Is this the end, or will there be more? I am legit tearing up here, well done.
Britney Palmer chapter 19 . 7/5/2013
BEST STORY EVER! I never thought I could be pulled in so easily but this was great. you are VERY talented the suspense and the hatred I had for the storyline it was GREAT. I bow to you. In all seriousness though this was a very good story I'm hoping maybe it doesn't end rae and BB need each other more than anything now. I love your work keep it up b
Guest chapter 19 . 7/3/2013
Dammit! I've been reading this for the past 3 days, AND I STOP HERE! The end is soooo cloooosssee...
The Reviewer chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
Omg...This was too passionate lmaoo
ZBixby chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
Well congratulations you have very successfully drawn me in and put me on the edge of my seat. Your writing is superb and you have a great way of telling the story. I'll be very intrigued to see which way you take this story. Again bravo.
ManaHunter chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
T-T please keep posting! please!
Miyu k chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
Loved the story. Was not prepared for all that angst. That was a lot of angst. Loved every minute of this story,can't wait for next chapter.
child who is cool chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
Great chapter
Deus Imperator chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
All I can say is wow, what a truly fantastic climax. I have been loyally reading your story for the past year now, and I can see without a doubt that this is one of the best stories I have had the pleasure to read. The memory of Beast Boy and Raven in the sandwich shop was so beautifully written, and was placed perfectly to pack the most emotional punch. Juxtaposing the action of the scene with the memories the Titans were losing at the end made the scene so much more powerful. I felt the chapter had some poorly worded dialogue in the beginning and the first half was a little tedious in the pacing, but that was completely overshadowed by the fantastic writing at the end. You had some amazingly quotable passages too! I cannot wait to see how you finish this story. I hope you don't keep us waiting too long.

Faithfully your reader,