Reviews for Breaker
Soulfulbard chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Sweet bejean, this story has been amazing!
D-rae1029 chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Did I read that correctly? A sequel?!...oh yea! X)
fabulous chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Looking forward to the next!
Shadico chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Oh my god, how can you stand ending this on such a melancholy note?! You gave us a small ray of happiness when you tricked us into thinking Gar was going to tell Rae that yes, they were an item. Then it's misdirected into them being teammates. UGH! FRUSTRATION! I want so badly for them to be happy! :( I truly am looking forward to Novo, but I am really upset at just how...shitty this situation still is! I was hoping for...I dunno. Something more than this! Some kind of happiness! BLAHHHHHHHHH...and of course, this means I'll be counting the days to Novo. You know exactly what you're doing, toying with my feels! clkwd sc,m...please have some kind of happiness soon :(
Xaphrin chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
This was so beautiful. It was such an adventure that you took me on, and so beautifully written. I think you ended it perfectly, pain mingling with pleasure and the faint shadows of memories. It's like reading a well-written poem. It really is amazing what you've done and I am glad I was able to read it. I look forward to what you have next.
Cailus Sionnach chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Damn. This is kinda weird, but I started reading this story again a few days ago, just cause. So to see the update? Awesome. Bittersweet is the best word I got for the ending. Now it's waiting for the next story. Really, really can't wait to read it!
shugokage chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Incredible story and amazing job on this epilogue!
Ulcaasi chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
BOOM. We've hit the end. I don't believe it. This story has reached completion. THIS STORY HAS REACHED COMPLETION. CONGRATULATIONS! :D

Thanks for like wrapping up all my emotions and feels and throwing them into a nice big ass stir fry mix mash grub combo. I don't even know what to feel right now. ._. Emotions are like all over the place now. So I'm just sitting here like ._.

Lookin forward to your sequel :3
Shaak Ve chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
That was rather intense, I look forward to seeing how things turn out
Kodra chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
This is a really intense story. Seems to be wrapping up, but man what a seriously depressing story. Good job, although I would probably recommend tagging the story as a tragedy because it most certainly feels like one.
Anbu-Nightfury chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
The brilliance of this story is only ever outshined by its newest installment. I can't wait to read more.
static shakedown chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
This is so freaking good. You're a great writer! omg
D-rae1029 chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
Dear God...so much emotion...makes me wanna cry ;_;
D-rae1029 chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Seriously the bes fanfiction I've read so far this is awesome
Quixa chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
This is EXCELLENT! You can really see your development as a writer from the start to the most recent chapter of this story. I hope you have an update in the works soon!
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »