Reviews for Come Back To Me
mailaine chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
Awwe dammit, you are making me have all the feels and I both love it and hate it. Keep writing! I love this story too!
trainern7 chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Awwwwwwwwwww! It's soooo cute!
JayceeJayne chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Hehe, loved it Expect anything else from me? I've become obsessed with this pairing and also your wing!fic's. :3
Guest chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
doe:
so liking! as for more-bring it. this was super sweeeeet...momma likes.
EddieG-42 chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
This was very romantic and I loved it, just like your other stories. :)
James Moriarty chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
VERY cute. And oh so VERY satisfying.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
This was really, really beautiful.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Aw, short but sweet. I like it!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Oh, poor Cas. The man has to keep quiet about the pain he's feeling, being apart from his long lost friend. The worst for Cassie dear is that he loves Dean too much to be selfish and re-connect with his friend. This story seems interesting, so I'll follow it :)
hedgehog3000 chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
D'aww I had my suspicions that Cas would work in the cafe after he got fired, that is so sweet!

I really love how you made Dean not recognize at the beginning and it would be typically Cas to lie for Dean's sake. That was really adorable and yet so sad.

Of course I was extremely happy when Dean found out and confronted Cas about it.

All in all, a very nice short (well, for you it's pretty short) story with sweet scenes :)
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
This is an amazing short story! I love it so much! :D
Cj Quinn chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Mmmmmmmmmm! I am finding it hard to read anything else today!
Cj Quinn chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
asdfghjklkBLKBHFFPORFHJA[OFIJANG[OIJHG; NJBZLJHB;Fnalgns;lbnx;blojxdhn;skng THEIR FLUFFY CUTENEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEES!
Cj Quinn chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean!
Cj Quinn chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Sad faces and jello... WHY AM I SO RANDOM!?