Reviews for Into the West
Eleavir chapter 1 . 4/7
HOly Moly the last sentence of the second to last paragraph!
Great execution!
Chihori-chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This was amazing! :D I wish there was more! The ending got me so curious.
ariniad chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Hey, um, I really like this... like, a lot.
I absolutely adore about how you portray Matthew so he doesn't look too weak. He's not weak at all, that is so nice. I really appreciate it, because that's my headcanon about Matthew, too. :)

And the smut is totally awesome. X) But this story is just too awesome from the first time I read it, by the way.

And... this is not complete, you know? XD I still want to know about Francis (that I think maybe him) that Matthew wait to come and, and... gosh I just want to know about tomorrow! I really curious. :-III

Oh, and I really love the line 'why there's a bottle of wine waiting for a dead man.' This is really touching, seriously. :'(

Keep writing, please. :)
SevLovesLily chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This... is by far the best AmeCan fic I've ever read. I've grrown to love the pairing a lot along with FrUK, and now I love it even more. This story is just so unique and amazing written and JUST OMG MARRY ME.
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Brr. That was very pretty, especially the ending symbolism as well. I'm gonna follow the crowd and ask what it means in part
fantasyAge chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Wow! Incredibly refreshing 8D ... considering I normally NEVER read AmeCan this was too effing AWESOME! I think there should be a sequel... jus' sayin' and like the rest of the reviewers some special key things went over my head such as the gun and whatnot- but I'm interested in knowing what the symbolism or signifcance is should you like to share :3

Either way! Keep up the awesome work, and this is a favourite- thanks for making my night with conflicted/cross-dressing Mattie
Lyikael chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was great, and I almost couldn't believe it said 'complete'. I mean, what?

Also, looking at your story 'no unwounded soldier' I see I've already read and reviewed it, which means I ALREADY know you! And looking at you tumblr closely, I've already stumbled upon it before too!

What a small internet world right?

Thanks for writing!
Shikajino chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Holy singing weasels, Batman! This story is awesome.

Really though; it has a certain unique quality that is rather appealing. Really likable.

In short; I liked it.

It's well-written and unpredictable (I mean, I couldn't have guessed that Mattie was a Maddie at night and that Al had fifties in his back pocket).

Either way, nice story, great to read.

Miniature.Clockes chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This was beautifully written. There's so much story to it, but it also leaves much up to interpretation.

There's a lot I'd love to say, all being compliments, but I'm still rendered a tad speechless.

The flow of Matthew's thoughts and just the description of everything is just so stirring, this made for a very excellent read.
lilyrose225 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I like how descriptive this story is. It's one of those haunting sort of pieces, flowing and free with a unique diction, but with a definitive melancholy air.

There's just one or two things which are confusing me, and if you'd care to explain them I would very much appreciate it. What is so important about who Alfred is, with the emphasis on the gun you added at the end? How do we know Francis is dead? Both pieces of information at the end serve to add a last edge to the emotions involved, but they confused me slightly. Is it just something the reader is supposed to work out, or is there another part behind it?
Kenny's SpaceCadet chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Wow! This was very beautifully written, I love your style! I was a bit surprised at the ending, honestly. I think there is a lot of background which was not explored, definitely not a problem and I think you should leave it like it is, but maybe there is room to write a sequel? A chaptered sequel? hehehe. I enjoyed this so much!
keisan chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I really liked that. I'd love to see more for this story- a series perhaps? It's really well done. The pace was once and I loved your characterizations and in the end I feel like I'm left wondering about details. :)
QueenCelestiaxyv chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Well writte3n but also very sad. ;w; Like a sucker punch.

Would not mind if this gets continued. *w*
DatMapleLeaf chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I think I just came... Too bad it was just my imagination. Oh, what it would be like to be a man.
NinjaMatty chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This was very good and very well written!