Reviews for Hang me from the Cherry Tree
chquine-harvinellisse chapter 1 . 3/28
I really liked this fanfic... D
It was well written and it's one of the things I always look back to when someone says Persona...
And it inspired me to make a role reversal of the female protagonist and Shinjiro...
But yeah... random rant is over... Thanks for birthing this fanfic into the Persona fandom... We needed this... I mean the way you portrayed how Ryoji was as charming as ever but still slightly less enthusiastic than the main characters were (even with their lack of apparent personality), was just awesome... And yeah Akihiko seems like the one who'd charge into the Shadows head-on... XD
Alei-lei chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This is why I love you.
girl of july chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This...is just brilliant. I love your wording, especially that bit that says 'torn with the broken pieces of marriage in a beautiful chapel' and that same paragraph. The role reversal was just perfect, and Ryoji and Minako were still themselves.
This story broke my heart and made me cry the first time I read this. I love you for that.
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Damn

That's all I can say.

The fact that you perfectly put Ryoji into the Mc's situation is awesome. Not only that but he was still Ryoji! Everyone was in character and I could really feel the gang in this one.

Especially on the bittersweet pairing and symbolism.

Really good job!
shrimpeater chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
OMG I was in tears. you portrayed everything beautifully. Props to you.

I will be favorting this story and re-read it when I feel like listening to a heart jerking romance.

Persona 3 Portable FTW!

~shrimpeatee
heylalaa chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
i don't know what to say expect that you're amazing and awesome and everything nice and i love you ahdsahjfkdsdfkjhghg.

/faving forever
WitchJuliana chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
D:

These two now switch places, and it's still amazingly sad. DDDDX

And I saw what you did there with the cherries and fortune~ XD
haitechan chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Really nice story! I wasn't expecting a role reversal but the idea is rather interesting. I liked the characterization and the way you write.
Lemo chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
When I think of a female version of Pharos... I think of Alice! Also to me Pharos was just Ryoji, as he would have been at the age that the protagonist was when Death/Ryoji was sealed inside of him?
YK chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This is amazing! And I feel all the more better for reading this because I wasn't expecting much when I first clicked on the link.
inkie chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This is magnificent. I have no words.

A role reversal in the first place is a fantastic concept, but the way you wrote it out just made it a thousand times cooler. Thank you so much for sharing!
KeyLimeChibi chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Beautiful! Not only is it an interesting twist on role-reversal and catharsis, but it's eloquent and nicely paced. Ryoji's facets make him one of the most interesting characters of the game, I find, and RyoMShe is to die for. I really, really loved this fic! I'll be sure to come back and re-read it in the future. Good job, and thank you for sharing!
3 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This is... amazing. The idea, the flow of this story, the characterisation... just amazing. I'm too much in love with this to say anything else.