Reviews for God's Permission
Alex A. Ryder chapter 21 . 6/16
Loved your story from start to finish, very well written. Thank you for this amazing story. I'se saved it to my favorites so I know where it is when I want to read it again.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/8
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
Love2read23 chapter 21 . 11/19/2016
Thank you for the ending. It's not really much of an epilogue but is more a continuation of the story. Death that hurt the most: Hermione's. Is it weird to think that hers was the only one that was unnecessary? I huess I care more for her than Ron. So I'm just going to imagine that she was brought back by death. Great ending. I'm glad all the boys get a happy ending. I don't really see Draco as a hunter. Him and Harry each have enough money to buy very nice houses in the states so they won't have to with Bobby and Draco can go back to doing his potions. I'm glad Lucius is dead but I thought he'd get killed by one of the demons or angel he was working with not just getting killed by a random angel attack. Great ending. Great story. Thank you for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 14 . 11/18/2016
Squeee! Yay! And dlDraco is staying too, yay!
Fandoms573 chapter 21 . 12/26/2015
I love it so much I can't even. Please do a sequel!
Mumia0813 chapter 21 . 11/11/2015
lol
mommyroadrunner chapter 21 . 10/3/2015
awesome story!
treena-ivy-carter chapter 21 . 7/1/2015
I thought this story was absolutely fabulous.

Thank you for writing!

D
Tree
PiptheSnake chapter 21 . 2/6/2015
This was... Probably one of the best HPSPN fics I've come across
PiptheSnake chapter 11 . 2/6/2015
Balthazar?
Harriverse chapter 21 . 8/18/2014
Another great fic in a universe I know nothing about. Thats what you get when you stop watching tv in the 90's.
Paxloria chapter 21 . 2/4/2014
All in all a pretty good story.

keep on being an amazing author.
Paxloria chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
Awesome chapter!

Thers ONE thing you badly need to change though.
You need to change ALL the "Harry" to "Voldemort" for the times that Voldemourt was in control of the boy's body. After all, you called Lucifer Lucifer instead of Sam so shouldn't Voldemort be Voldemort instead of Harry?
Paxloria chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
Harry is still in his sleepwear when he aparates to where Dean is.
Paxloria chapter 4 . 2/3/2014