Reviews for God's Permission
Paxloria chapter 21 . 2/4
All in all a pretty good story.

keep on being an amazing author.
Paxloria chapter 20 . 2/4
Awesome chapter!

Thers ONE thing you badly need to change though.
You need to change ALL the "Harry" to "Voldemort" for the times that Voldemourt was in control of the boy's body. After all, you called Lucifer Lucifer instead of Sam so shouldn't Voldemort be Voldemort instead of Harry?
Paxloria chapter 15 . 2/4
Harry is still in his sleepwear when he aparates to where Dean is.
Paxloria chapter 4 . 2/3
That worked out well.
Thanasi chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
Im kinda ridiculously disappointed in how you ended it... i mean seriously death was the hero at the end of the story... not cool. What was the point in having all these characters and crossover if u just have death kill voldemort, and lucifer just fall through the veil i mean ffs man... you could have had harry claim the power of death or something, fuck you could have had sam use harry's love for him to force off the possession... instead you decided to have death do the heavy lifting and harry was pretty much useless the entire story. It kinda really disappoints me but whatever.
Lab12 chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
Liked it! Thanks for sharing! It seemed a little rushed to me, though. But that might just be me. :) Keep on the good work!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
Your story is like a soap opera but it not bd in some part's, so I give you:
Four Bronze Stars for being different.

Hope you keep at it !

The Crimson Mage.
Thorny Hedge chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
Yay, I wasn't expecting more!

'Yes, there's lots to discuss,' Draco whispered. 'I prefer bottoming from the top.'

Heh, of course he does. :)
xDarklightx chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
I like it.
Rokkis chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
HEhehe,
Liked that ending. Well rounded off and sort opening the horizon for future adventures!

Stor klem!
Sjsofi chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Stop Staring At Me chapter 20 . 1/16/2013
Happy birthday! I love it when one of you hobbits have a birthday, it's always a treat. Thank you for the read, this was a great chapter!
SlashAddict4Life chapter 20 . 1/16/2013
YaaaaaY!
lizzy384 chapter 19 . 1/16/2013
Happy Birthday! Yes, I know, this isn't the chapter you updated (haven't actually read it yet ;-) Just saw it was your birthday, so wanted to send lots of happy wishes! Very sweet of you to publish something for us on your special day...hopefully you will get lots of lovely reviews back as presents!

I keep wanting to do a proper review and not having time (a problem of mine - I seem unable to just write a few words when I really like something, but then am always short on time to do the reviews I want to do!).

Anyway, I will say a quick, 'love this fic'! You've done a great job melding the two fandoms and this has been a really unique crossover, which is always nice to find - I hope you keep writing these crossovers (and maybe next time it'll be Dean/Harry...hee-hee ;-) - what can I say, they are my OTP for HP/SPN crossovers - though I have liked that you've thrown in a bit of Dean/Draco pre-slash, since Dean isn't with Harry here).

I will do my best to give you a proper chapter review for the next one as a birthday pressie, but I have to dash to an appointment soon and then I know the day will have a tendency to get away from me! So at least you have this for now!
Lizziliane chapter 20 . 1/16/2013
Happy birthday! And thank you for updating :)