Reviews for God's Permission
Fandoms573 chapter 21 . 12/26/2015
I love it so much I can't even. Please do a sequel!
Mumia0813 chapter 21 . 11/11/2015
lol
mommyroadrunner chapter 21 . 10/3/2015
awesome story!
treena-ivy-carter chapter 21 . 7/1/2015
I thought this story was absolutely fabulous.

Thank you for writing!

D
Tree
PiptheSnake chapter 21 . 2/6/2015
This was... Probably one of the best HPSPN fics I've come across
PiptheSnake chapter 11 . 2/6/2015
Balthazar?
Harriverse chapter 21 . 8/18/2014
Another great fic in a universe I know nothing about. Thats what you get when you stop watching tv in the 90's.
Paxloria chapter 21 . 2/4/2014
All in all a pretty good story.

keep on being an amazing author.
Paxloria chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
Awesome chapter!

Thers ONE thing you badly need to change though.
You need to change ALL the "Harry" to "Voldemort" for the times that Voldemourt was in control of the boy's body. After all, you called Lucifer Lucifer instead of Sam so shouldn't Voldemort be Voldemort instead of Harry?
Paxloria chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
Harry is still in his sleepwear when he aparates to where Dean is.
Paxloria chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
That worked out well.
Thanasi chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
Im kinda ridiculously disappointed in how you ended it... i mean seriously death was the hero at the end of the story... not cool. What was the point in having all these characters and crossover if u just have death kill voldemort, and lucifer just fall through the veil i mean ffs man... you could have had harry claim the power of death or something, fuck you could have had sam use harry's love for him to force off the possession... instead you decided to have death do the heavy lifting and harry was pretty much useless the entire story. It kinda really disappoints me but whatever.
Lab12 chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
Liked it! Thanks for sharing! It seemed a little rushed to me, though. But that might just be me. :) Keep on the good work!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
Your story is like a soap opera but it not bd in some part's, so I give you:
Four Bronze Stars for being different.

Hope you keep at it !

The Crimson Mage.
Thorny Hedge chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
Yay, I wasn't expecting more!

'Yes, there's lots to discuss,' Draco whispered. 'I prefer bottoming from the top.'

Heh, of course he does. :)