Reviews for God's Permission
Smoochynose chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Who was the angel Harry met? It's all exciting. Good background idea for a crossover.
iyfanatic chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Oh, BOYS! They were just TOO CUTE at the end. I just wanted to gather them into a great big group hug! And you wrote protective!Dean at the start of the chapter so well! I can totally see him reacting like that. All in all, great chapter :)
dead feather chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
I though this idea was brilliant. And the explanations behind everything you've come up with are as well.

I only hope Harry will get to use his mojo magic in a very impressive way soon. The apparating through ministry wards was pretty neet already.
kirallie chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Stupid, pathetic wizards! Glad Ron didn't turn on him for what he did. Harry's powerful enough to apparate through Ministry wards and acrros the world? COuld he get in/out of Hogwarts too? How will he find the brothers? Should have tagged one with a tracking charm or something. Nice look at Sam going to Dean after getting out.
tttuuu chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Great chapter!
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Hey Hun,

LOVED IT! update ssoon and if you need another site to post your stories on i know of one only if you want.
little-bast chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Great so far... keep the chapters coming!

I really hope Harry had already emptied his vaults, sold off british business interests and emptied and locked down all properties before that wizmagot meeting. Cause he's gonna be in deep S*** with them now. They will probably try to take his vaults and properties.

It seems now Harry has done all the work and saved them they think they are better than him. They haven't learnt a thing.. They seem to have forgotten that their society was responsible for the creation of Voldemort... But no they are the wizmagot and that means THEY KNOW BEST! The ministry say they are greatful but they sure as hell don't act like it. Exactly! Where were they during the war? hiding under the bed hoping and praying to be saved while teenage school students actually fought.

The British wizards and witches seem to be reverting back to thinking that since they have magic they are superior to everyone and get to decide the fate of muggles, which will once again create a Dark Lord but there will be no Harry Potter to dig them out this time.

If Harry moves to the USA will their ministry contact Harry and offer protection?

Looking forward to reading what you have planned...

Can't wait for more...

Hoping for an update soon...
Aiwendil1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Hey,

this starts off with an interesting angle. I don't think that I've ever read something similar and am very curious to see where it's going to go.

You write very well, too. The story has a certain flow to it that not many people achieve. :)

Thanks a lot for writing this, I'm looking forward to more,

ai
Kyuubi323 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
While I've already voted for Harry/Dean, I would like to add, Harry/Castiel would be interesting too. I like the story, it's sounding really cool.
Just.Looney chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Wow. Not what I was expecting. Sounds like it's going to be a great adventure. Update soon.
YukiAme chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
It's difficult to say more now, but the beginning is intriguing. I liked how you portrayed Harry - collected and confident, but very human.

The situation with the breach in understanding between those who actually fought a war, and those who had been hiding, and then came back as self-important as ever is typical. As are overcautious tendencies to the point of blowing on cold water. This is the Ministry which had imprisoned Sirius Black without a trial after all. I can totally believe they would get rid of some Muggle without thinking twice.

What I cannot see is how Harry can be of use to the Winchesters staying in Britain: he's busted out a convict, and "considerable political weight" or not, this is a crime in itself.

Look forward to where this is heading. Hope you have an original plot in mind, and not only the romance part.
Mona chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This is a great story and I hope you write another chapter soon.
TheConfusedMoron chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
THANK GOODNESS! This story is REFRESHING! :D
Kate chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This is cool... update soon?
night flame miko chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Haha, oh Cas.

'Even if it actually destroyed any hope of agreement between our two peoples.'

*shakes head*

Only he could thanks someone and then say something like that right before leaving. I really like where this is going and am looking foward to what you do next.

-nfm