Reviews for God's Permission
SlashAddict4Life chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
Oooooo nice
david9999 chapter 18 . 1/7/2013
Hi, Elpin.

Thanks for updateing your cool fic God's Permission.

As I do really enjoy reading it. :-)

Hope that Harry and Sam will be found and saved soon.

Please please keep up your lovely work. :)

enjoy your week,
bye.
Sofia Ottoman chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
An interesting and tense chapter. I look forward to reading more :)
Kanathia chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
They're still on the up swing I see. It is nice to see another chapter though.
You know, I hated watching Sam possessed in the show, but I think reading about it might be worse somehow. Strange.
Thanks for the update. It made me happy.

kanathia
xDarklightx chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
Update soon.
Thorny Hedge chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
Ok, now we're talking. :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
Dude, it's about time! :)

(your pal Glimmerella from livejournal)
Kanathia chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
Well this chapter is just full of fuck. Pardon the language, but that's certainly how I felt while reading it.
Entertaining. Brilliantly written. but damn I hate it when the bad guys are on an up streak.
You're still writing this story right? Because I'm particularly curious about whether or not Harry is going to survive.
Fantastic story, again. I hope you're still writing it.
Ciao.

kanathia
She Who Cannot Be Turned chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
I'm liking what I've read so far! Very interesting premise. Just one thing... Crowley's accent is English and he's originally from Scotland not Ireland... Heh. Sorry. Just thought I'd mention it.

Right! I'm off to read the other chapters! :)
Mrs. Bunny chapter 16 . 9/22/2012
This is really good! Please ipdate soon! I want to know what happens to harry!
SlashAddict4Life chapter 17 . 9/19/2012
Brilliant
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 17 . 7/26/2012
Thank you for the last chapter! Sorry I didn't read it earlier- but I've had (until today) more than 100 unread chapters sitting in my inbox, so you're not the only one...
Nooooo... Harry!
I look forwar to seeing what will happen next!
-Silvermoon
Jessica45395 chapter 17 . 6/7/2012
Great work cant wait for more!
Jessica45395 chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
Great work cant wait for more!
Flukemeister chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
I like the story, but I don't think I can read much more of it. It's just too... dark? Too much torture? Not enough happiness to lessen the blow to your heart?

I guess I just don't like reading stories where the "hero's" are barely hanging on to life. Where the bad guys always have the upper hand. Where everything is doom and gloom and there seems to be no ray of hope.

I know it may seem silly, but these kind of stories create a pain in my heart that I just can't stand. It's a heavy sort of pain, the pain of despair that anything could be that hopeless.

In fact I highly recommend you change the Genres. Just take out romance all together and replace it with angst. It's misleading. You're story is in no way focused on romance, romance isn't a part of the main plot, so it should be removed. You can still have that romance, but so far, through all the chapters, the romance hasn't been a key part of the story.

Do that so you don't mislead people like me with false hope that a nice romantic scene will be coming.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »