Reviews for God's Permission
Guest chapter 17 . 4/29/2012
Another good chapter with more relationship developments. Draco had better make a move on Dean soon. If he waits for Dean he will be waiting until Christmas...
Fictional-Nympho chapter 17 . 4/28/2012
Noooooooooo! this story is just so fan-fucking-tastic i dont ever want it to end!
SethMaxwell chapter 17 . 4/24/2012
Very well written chapter, I liked it! The drama just keeps piling up doesn't it? The only thing that bothered me were some inconsistencies. In the beginning of the chapter you mentioned Sam being part of the group, but when they were about to leave Malfoy Manor, it was stated that they had to rescue Sam. Then there was the fact that when Lucifer was summonded, Uriel was dismissed. But then a few lines later, you had Harry summon the ressurrection stone from the remenants of Uriel, as if he had been killed. Other than those tidbits, the chapter was great. I can't wait to read more! Keep up the excellent work!
forestreject chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Are you going to explain the non-veela thing?
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 16 . 3/22/2012
Can't wait to read more! Update soon!
Stop Staring At Me chapter 16 . 2/28/2012
A very good story so far. I look forward to what comes next. Thank you for the read.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 15 . 2/28/2012
Thanks for the latest TWO update! Sorry I didn't read it sooner. (;_) Life happened.

You missed the r in attracted here (chapter 15): "It was the oposite of the women he attacted".

I had the urge to add 'and eat ice-cream' on the end of Harry's rather dangerous to-do list.

Looking forward to the next chapter,

-Silvermoon
Guest chapter 16 . 2/27/2012
Where are all these willing vessels coming from. In cannon weren't Sam and Dean the only vessels powerful enough to host an archangel?
Guest chapter 16 . 2/27/2012
Getting really good! Enjoying your Dean/Draco interactions. Despite Dean being a muggle/squib? He is still from a very old powerful bloodline. A pureblood like Draco would have respect for that.
mabidiso chapter 16 . 2/26/2012
That was ridiculously exciting! Holy smokes, it's like a runaway train heading for a bridge broken over a chasm or for a fully bustling metropolis. Wowsers, that was a fantastic chapter. Incredibly awesome machinations, plots, plans, betrayals and power plays. So damn cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Dean and Draco's relationship is becoming by far the most interesting. No quick cliche for them.
mabidiso chapter 15 . 2/25/2012
Wow, and now you just made everything from the last chapter, that felt so clear and lovely and perhaps even a bit hopeful, dark and dangerous and complex. Yikes. That part where it looked like you were drawing Dean closer to Draco? Yeah, well that's gone to hell. Draco's an elitist ass and to him Dean's a dumb-sounding manual labor muggle. Not quite a match made in heaven.
mabidiso chapter 14 . 2/25/2012
Super spectacular chapter. The parallels you've drawn between Harry and Sam are spooky, eerie, and all kinds of scary, and also make sense of their very sympathetic-magic kinda attraction and bonding. Now you've done it so damn gorgeously with Dean and Draco. Wow. I was quite a bit lost when you had Draco stolen and tortured so horrendously. Now I see that it has accomplished an amazing goal. Again with the scary, terrifying, hateful and beautiful alignment of lives and souls. It's like you've made an arithmantic progression of Team Free Will, and by creating such understandings and bondings, the combined strength (and comfort they can find in each other) has increased incalculably. A subtle and fateful tapestry fit for a god. Loved Harry and Sam's kisses. Sigh.
Rokkis chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
Excellent chapter!

Luuuuuuved the kiss!

And I can't wait till this escalades.

Cheers and lub you!
david9999 chapter 14 . 2/19/2012
Hi, Elpin. :)

Thanks so much for updateing this fic again. :-)

It was good to see Draco set free.

And I liked the kiss between Harry and Sam well done. :)

Enjoy your week,