Reviews for God's Permission
Mickey chapter 14 . 2/19/2012
Love it and can't wait to read more
Angelwarrior1 chapter 14 . 2/18/2012
Yayy, a SamxHarry. Not enough of this pairing out there.

Angelwarrior1
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 14 . 2/18/2012
Thanks for the update!

Naww. How cute. (Harry and Sam...)

Looking forward to the next chapter,

-Silvermoon
Just.Looney chapter 14 . 2/18/2012
Woohoo! Finally! I've been waiting for this :). Great chapter. Lovin the story.
crazed-slash-fan chapter 14 . 2/18/2012
Oh yea finally some Sam/Harry action even if it was just a kiss lol u should update asap I can't get enough of this story
ephemeral violet chapter 14 . 2/18/2012
Finally! I was wondering when the two of them would catch on. I was kind of getting ready to lock them in closet somewhere.

Also - Poor Draco - I've been in his position before, and it hurts like hell.
Basia Orci chapter 14 . 2/18/2012
Great chapter!
YukiAme chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
I forgot to mention how much I like the line of Castiel forcing his way into Harry's mind. The idea of mind-reading is well-used to the point of being downplayed in HP books, so it's good to see it recieve due consideration. To be fair, Harry doesn't give much thought before violating the homeless man's mind either. A sprinkle of hypocrisy anyone? Good job
YukiAme chapter 13 . 2/6/2012
And here I though if I wait for a few chapters to appear and read them all at once, it will be easier to wait for the next update. No such luck.

I very much enjoy this story: the way you're moving the plot along, smooth switching between scenes and PoVs, keeping the characters in character and all the small things, that make me smile, like pranking Sam. And most of all - your style of writing. The dialogues, the action and the torture scenes are very visual and read in one breath.

Poor Draco. Other kidnapped wizards have probably surrendured their souls by now. I really hope everything is what it looks like and he hasn't.

Can't wait to read more
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
Thanks for the update! As long as they come, whatever the time, I'll keep reading this story. I like it. :D

So I look forward to the next chapter.

-Silvermoon
Basia Orci chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
Awesome story!
mabidiso chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
Poor Draco! Damn it! Harry better change his attitude! It was an angel who messed with their heads in school. OK, Draco started out as a mini-Lucius creep, but for god's sake, he was a kid. Sounds like he grew out of it. The perpetuation of the mistrust during the war sounds like it was due to angel intervention and misdirection. Wrap your head around it, Harry, and move on! I don't believe Draco's current condition of the price of Harry's hard headedness, but I sure hope it doesn't interfere in Draco's possible recovery or their efforts against angels and demons. It's the problem that was described from the first Voldemort war - no one knew who they could trust. Most excellent chapter. Harry's imperfections and downright faults were exposed in this chapter, and that made him so very human. Especially loved his "date" (as Crowley called it) with Sam. That was so touching and special. Loved "He didn't need to look up to guess Sam was understanding the story. He could feel it in the air, hear it in Sam's breathing pattern, and see it in the way Sam's hands had moved ever-so-slightly away from him." Wonderful and excellent.
Thallys chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
HA ! I knew it !
Rokkis chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
Not such a shabby chapter afterall:D

Glad they found Draco but felt my heart breaking!

Kosemose

Cheers!
Sheevera chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
Your story is really great.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »