Reviews for God's Permission
RianLena chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING. I'm so happy I've started reading this and it's seriously interesting so far. I hope to read more soon
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
Wash! Come on guys! Please save Draco!

Awesome story. I look forward to updates!

-Silvermoon
Vampyre Moon chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
*grin* fuuuuuuck ;)
Sandmiller chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
oh maaaaaan! This fic is awesome! MOREPLEASE!

I was so surprised with Poole in this chapter. Turns out he really was a decent guy! I love it when authors do that!
Rokkis chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
Poor DRACO! *sob*

Excellent chapter! It had a bit of everything! Loved it!

Huge hug and see you soon!

Am glad you agreed with me regarding Return to Cranford. He really is to die for!

Cheers!
mabidiso chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
Holy smokes, heavy duty! Wow, there's some serious doings going on here. And poor Draco! At least Poole seems to have been able to die in peace (although I'm very glad Harry was able to let Castiel heal him). Really like how you redeemed Poole in the end. So glad he wasn't a mindly malicious machine like Lucius. Is Lucius that evil all on his own, or was he an experiment in possession through Voldie's depredations? Was the Dark Mark, if wholeheartedly accepted by the bonded, able to let the demon "in?"
XamierTheNobody chapter 11 . 11/20/2011
Awesome story, but when does the romance come in and what pairing is it?
masks chapter 11 . 11/20/2011
Opposites attract? I can't even see Harry and Cas getting along with each other, without outside influence. I know, I know, things might change when you work under pressure to save the world; but Cas did peek into Harry's head. The moron.
Thallys chapter 11 . 11/20/2011
The plot thickens, oh I'm loving this immensely. I'm pretty sure Balthazar is involved ?
mabidiso chapter 11 . 11/20/2011
Your Draco is a honey and a peach! Damn that rotten to the core angel for roughing him up! I'd love Team Harry/Castiel to storm the place to take names and do some ass kicking. Harry's right, though. Castiel's going to have to do a lot better than a sincere sorry to even begin to smooth things over with Harry, and then he'll have to lasso the moon and get the Golden Fleece to even begin to earn Harry's trust. Man oh man, I hope so hard that the free will and self determination guys can break Draco out of the joint.
0TruestBlue0 chapter 11 . 11/19/2011
Oh no poor Draco!

Plot thickens!
917brat chapter 11 . 11/19/2011
I think I am starting to see why this story got the name it did...anyway please keep it up becauseas I have said this story is really good and really intresting.
Rokkis chapter 11 . 11/19/2011
Damn! This is getting complicated!

And distressing! Loved the way Draco took charge, it's his own Malfoy twist.

Know you think that 'wring this way' is the correct way to write dialogue, but it still makes me think that all of the dialogue are thought processes. Just so you know:D

Anyway, kosemose.

Shall I give you a call?

Am watching DeathNote btw, love it! And I love recognising stuff as they wander around TOkyo!

Cheers!
917brat chapter 10 . 11/18/2011
oh wow this sounds very intresting and I really can't wait to see just what you are going to have happen next so please keep this up and update it again real soon becauseso far it has been reallu brillint.
Vampyre Moon chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
Nooooo, I want more... ;)
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »