Reviews for A Ranger Katastrophe Part 2
Iceranger32 chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
Loved it excellent job.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
What an awesome episode. The whole bit about the creature turning them into cats is very creative. This time the adventure to get the antidote was not too easy for them. The more struggle they have to put up, the better the story.

Kinwan is an intriguing character. He was a nice aid to their mission. I like that he is a brave, good character, but was not invincible. The fact that he knows Zordon makes it even more interesting. Do you plan on using him in any of your other stories? I like when you add good characters such as Kinwan in this story and the gatekeeper in the soul stealer one.

A very interesting plot, nice job.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Uh-oh, they're ready to send that Katastrophe back. How will they be able to take this on with a good chunk their teammates gone? Very exciting indeed.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
A nice twist with having them rescue the rangers. It looks like they got some help with their mission as well.

I like that you brought Rito back into the series. I was wondering where he went. I like the fights more when Goldar, Rito, and Scorpina have a role in them. Maybe it's because we get to know those characters better than the monsters, but they make the fights more entertaining.

Nice work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
An interesting first chapter. Nice job with bringing the jetting back in this story. The fight scenes are nicely done. They're throwing everything at the rangers at once. Very exciting. Nice work with this chapter.
Alex B. Goode chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
Wonderful!
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Awesome!
brankel1 chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
they got the antidote.I love the name of the em coming.
brankel1 chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Hope Aisha,Jason & Zack will be alright.
brankel1 chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
I totally love it when Kat keeeps meowing at the viewing tube.
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 2/25/2011