Reviews for Fledgling
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I loved it most girls these days think of them selfsame that way its sad so good thank you
RobIsForLovers chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Okay, I really liked this story- right up until the end. You have some great characters here and they had real issues and voices. I was invested in it and ready to see how it would all play out and then... well to be honest, it felt a little bit like you got tired of writing or something and just wrapped it up in two paragraphs. The ending doesn't feel genuine to the characters or story, it leaves me feeling very unresolved. I think you could have realy done something with this and maybe you have a plan to continue it after the contest, I don't know. I hope so though, because with the great start you had I can't lie and say I'm not disappointed in the quick end.

Please don't be offened by this review, I'm just trying to give you my honest opinion on what I really thought of your story. Writing was excellent, story idea original but the end... it just killed me with its abrutness. Best of luck in the contest though and with future writing!
StephyF chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Author: I voted for you! Sweet story. I loved your self-contious Bella and shy Edward.
rachel000 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
cute!
lmhsfan chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
That was cute! I would love to see how the prom goes and how her life improves with her self-esteem.
fanofsilvervolvos4life chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Aww...Great job! And good luck :)