Reviews for Snippets
AuroraBlix chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
This just... made me smile happily. Sort of Future!Cas if he wasn't a stoner and Dean at the best of times (whenever the hell those were...)

AuroraBlix chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
"Gigantiel"... makes me SO HAPPY I can't even begin to describe it. Let's put it this way: my sister strayed into the realm of physically abusive when I couldn't keep it together after that last line! :D

AuroraBlix chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Okay, so "Audition" is entertainingly trippy, but you have GOT to expand "The Death of a Salesman, Interrupted" and" Too Much Juno"!

PLEASE!

They have SUCH potential! Just... if you ever get inspired enough, I'm BEGGING you to continue them.

AuroraBlix chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Okay, I DIDN'T call that last bit, but it's adorable!

AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Never was a fan of "Call of Duty" (more a "Halo" kinda gal, myself), but I called it from the first line!

Ava chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
I really enjoyed these! If you have some spare time, I'd love to read more about Cas and Dean as neighbors. Those snippets got me wondering about that story line. :) Sheer awesomeness!
AkumaStrife chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Being Supernatural: Oh my god D you've seen being human. I would absolutely love to see a full crossover of this!
Adja chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
I love, LOVE the fact that 'yogi' seems to be all the justification Dean needs.
Adja chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
Oh, the story with doggy-Sammy and cancer!Cas made me sad. But How I Met Your Father? This could be awesome. Can you imagine Spn as a comedy, from Dean's pov? Sam would have it so bad.
Adja chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Awwww... Dean played with Jimmy as a kid. Ish cute.
hardwired chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
Love the first one! Sam as a dog is a really convenient alternative to brother.
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
Heheheheheh! I love the HIMYM joke. LMAO
Walkure Leuad chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
even your snippets deserve to be extended! Mistletoe kind of got me wanting for more!
hardwired chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
Haha love the first one. And last line ftw.
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
I loved monster/alien nice cross-over.