Reviews for Unspoken Words
AnxiousAnon chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
I don't know if you're gonna continue this, but I hope you do! I really like Spook P.O.V things, and this is interesting and well written. I get annoyed when people interpret him and just a bit of a git. There's definitely more there then we learnt throughout the course of the books . I'm intrigued to see what you'll write next- (hopeful for some sort of mention of Darren?) You're great, but don't forget it!
x-ema-x chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Likeeee it!

Please carry it on!

Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
Yay! Spook-centered fic (god, I love those - obviously). Anyhow, really sorry for not reviewing waaay back, but, you know, life and all. (That's not an excuse, I'm aware).

Anyway, you caught his character really well - self-pitying and slightly vengeful. Loved it and you've got to write the other characters as well.

The one thing though - I think it says in FTF that the Cola mothers died really quickly, so I don't think Spook's mom would have faded with every die. I'm not sure though (I haven't read the books in centuries).

Trippy
Annaa chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
Awesomee, that really does sum up Spencer, sorry, Spook :L

It makes you feel just a little sorry for him, even is he is a git :L
Isilarma chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
That was really good, you seem to understand Spook's character very well. Just one tiny point, you might want to try breaking up the massive paragraph into smaller sections to make it easier to read. Other than that, a very nice piece.