Reviews for Reset
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
This was amazing. You delved into their relationship and even managed to make Kenshin's character more open.

The writing was also superb. All in all, this story was great!
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Poor Kenshin!
Aynessa chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
LOVE love love this story. So much detail and interesting theory on what happens to that self-aware code. Truly awesome.

And yes, this has the potential to keep going and going and going and... xD
Faeith chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Ahhh I loved this story. The interaction between Kenshin and Prince was lovely and I just wanted more and more. Sigh. Although I am sad that there won't be more I can understand how stories just end in your head sometimes. Still it makes me want to see non-existent Prince/Kenshin pairings now. lol. Great job!
Melodien chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
thanks for sharing, its really interesting
Phireye chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Oh I LOVE THIS STORY! I love how Arctic Fox doesn't want to hurt Kenshin now he's his sparring partner. It's so lovely, this story. I think Kenshin is so cute and innocent...he's my favourite character! Please update soon! Oh and do you think your story will include Arctic Fox/Kenshin?
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
made me cry o.o (sad ost not helping! DX)
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Woooooow. That was really well written. I LOVE IT! I love the portrayal of the characters! Everything seems very in game, if that makes any sense...

Anyway, while I was reading this, a thought popped up. Sure, Kenshin is an NPC...but technically, he's also Lan's humanoid pet. So...don't pets just reappear at the master's side later? I can see how this works for other non-pet NPCs, but that was just a thought. Just saying. I still love this story to bits. XD
rosebudmelissa chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
Please, do continue if you have anything more to say. Your portrayal of Kenshin, especially in this context, has me fascinated. I'm really enjoying your stories!
KonekoRei chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
poor Kenshin... all the bad stuff happens to him. at least in FF

Emelie chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I can't believe this doesn't have any reviews.

Wonderful story, well written, intriguing and follows the in-game world very good. It's something that I would want to see in the real novel actually, because I'd very much want to know what'd happen ~

Please don't discontinue it, I REALLY want to read more!

It's a wonderful fanfiction, really