Reviews for The Letter
mcgaughydd chapter 1 . 2/16
Good ficlette!
In what universe chapter 1 . 1/31
does 'would of' make any sense in the contexts you have used them?

Just because 'would have' can be contracted into 'would've' and said contraction sounds like 'would of', that does not make 'would of' the correct phrasing to use.
Mr Big chapter 1 . 1/27
I have just one question. Why does this writer repeatedly use the word 'of' when the correct word should be 'have'. For example I have here a short line from this chapter: 'I would of told you about the letter' which should obviously be: 'I would 'have' told you about the letter'. All his stories should be checked out and the mistakes corrected so that younger readers do not start to pick up such a bad habit.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
this was good but too short!

continental-line chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Nice short story. Harry must have been a 'stamina freak' and with practice, very good in bed to have fathered 35 children. 8)
Emrys chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Just a small note. I know that this was wrtten quite some time ago but I would still like to point out a rather glaring mistake that is in each and every story you have posted. Instead of using the word 'have' you use the word 'of', the use of this word is quite an annoyance because it is something like the Londoners use of the word free instead of three. If you are still writing you might like to correct this error before you post anything new. Oh here is a short example taken from this story, you wrote: 'It is something which we should 'of' been taught' it should read: 'It is something which we should 'have' been taught': Other than the above I do enjoy your stories.
Dubhe Epsilon chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This was condensed to the point of telling us what happened, rather than showing us. This is just the description of a happily ever after rather than an actual story. N
DarkHeart81 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I liked this. Harry fathering all those kids... Dang... lol
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
O.K... I liked some of this, but most of it was just TOO weird! Sorry! :-P
Fury074 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Would have, not would of. Should have, not should of. And finally, could have, not could of.

Great story.
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
WOULD'VE
COULD'VE
SHOULD'VE
MUST'VE
YOU WROTE THIS IN 2011; THERE IS NO REASON OR EXCUSE FOR YOU TO HAVE REPEATEDLY WRITTEN 'WOULD OF' AND ITS VARIANTS. I TRUST I'VE MADE MYSELF CLEAR. I MEAN YOU DON'T WRITE I OF, UNLESS YOU'RE USING IT IN A PARTICULAR CONTEXT SUCH AS I OF THE CROWN OR I OF MANY TALENTS OR WE OF THE JURY OR THEY OF THE COHORT...

Sheesh, it's like nobody checks their own work. Or picks up a book.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
so not only is dumbledore sitting around doing nothing but the all powerful goblins have been as well... not sure why you wrote this
Penghost chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
A very good tale!
Rather condensed but well written.
The pictures and scenes, because of the compression, are a bit dull or missing.
For an expanded one shot: brilliant.
And, while not very fond of harem's, because Hermione is in the lead it's OK.
hptrump chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Would like to have seen this as a long story. Good story though.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I'm glad Ginny was able to be a part.