Reviews for The Letter
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 1 . 4/4
I love the story wish it was a bit longer
Jharry1960 chapter 1 . 2/8
BUT, even in canon the proof of horcruxes came to light in second year and Harry's examination revealed a virtual horcrux.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Interesting how only Hermione's daughter was named, while all the boys were listed by their given names. Interesting idea, but it would have been better twice as long. So much info was glossed over. Dumbles & Snape's trial would have been wonderful reading. Only realized when the multiple wives bit was reached that I had read this some years ago. Harem stories never work out quite as well as authors want. It is still good.
Bronze chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
Your story, your way. You want to introduce the Horcruxes early, DO SO! I realized only after I read this that I'd read it before and enjoyed just as much this time.
Bronze chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
As I was saying. Your story your way. If someone doesn't like that you dropped the soul anchors into Harry's fifth year, ain't nobody holding them at gun point forcing them to read it. I thought it was interesting. I like the idea of the Goblins removing Moldibrains soul piece from Harry's head. Bumblemore had years to find a way but never asked any of the other magical races if they had a way. He simply dropped Harry at his relatives house and that was it. Out of sight out of mind as far as he was concerned.
Bronze chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
So what! Big deal! YOU ARE THE AUTHORAND YOU DECIDE WHERE AND WHEN SOMETHING ENTERS THE STORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
This fic sucks
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
I can see the goblins knowing about horcruxes in general, but how would they know about Tom's and where they are?

Interesting, but I've never enjoyed harem stories, wish you had mentioned that in the summary.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Love the story so far love to see more of your writing soon
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Fun story and great ending. Thanks for sharing!
LuresaSWTOR chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
I love this story, it's well thought out, you address several things that are problems and take care of them, it was easy to read and fun. Nicely done!
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Well we saw the first one in Chamber, they were totally explained in the 6th publication. Nothing says the goblins could not know about them,it makes sense that they would. another EXCELLENT Happy HARRY story
The Hermit chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
This following small section taken from this chapter "So first I went to check on you in the hospital wing and if you had been awake I would of told you about the letter and what it said before I used the portkey. As it happens that would likely of been a mistake because, at least, Ron would of been there and at the moment, the fewer people who know about this the better." has several mistakes in it, each of the mistakes is the same, using the word of instead of the word have. It should be written in the following manner.

"So first I went to check on you in the hospital wing and if you had been awake I would have told you about the letter and what it said before I used the portkey. As it happens that would likely have been a mistake because, at least, Ron would have been there and at the moment, the fewer people who know about this the better."

Now I know that this has been posted for a while but I have pointed out the mistakes here so that any readers who are making the same mistake can correct their work before it is posted. It is a poor pronunciation of the word have that seems to be spreading out from America to other countries and like word bangs instead of fringe it should be curtailed.
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
But of course they're sprung on Harry that late! You really think that Dumbledore would want Harry to know anything sooner then he thought absolutely necessary for everything to go according to his plan?! Hell no! harry might start thinking for himself and no longer need Dumbleass! That'd lead to all sorts of problems for that old fools plans! Very good story udderpd. I totally enjoyed reading it. Though, I think I may've read it and commented before. But that doesn't effect nor change my opinion of it.
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Just because the books don't mention that the Goblins didn't know about the Horcruxes doesn't mean they didn't. In the books and movies the Goblins don't interfere with witches and wizards affairs. Therefor they could've very well known and not said anything because of it. This story was very good and a joy to read. That Bumblrbore was shown to be corrupt was no surprise to me. As I've stated in others of your stories I believe to be extremely corrupt.