Reviews for The Letter
LuresaSWTOR chapter 1 . 10/8
I love this story, it's well thought out, you address several things that are problems and take care of them, it was easy to read and fun. Nicely done!
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 9/13
Well we saw the first one in Chamber, they were totally explained in the 6th publication. Nothing says the goblins could not know about them,it makes sense that they would. another EXCELLENT Happy HARRY story
The Hermit chapter 1 . 4/18
This following small section taken from this chapter "So first I went to check on you in the hospital wing and if you had been awake I would of told you about the letter and what it said before I used the portkey. As it happens that would likely of been a mistake because, at least, Ron would of been there and at the moment, the fewer people who know about this the better." has several mistakes in it, each of the mistakes is the same, using the word of instead of the word have. It should be written in the following manner.

"So first I went to check on you in the hospital wing and if you had been awake I would have told you about the letter and what it said before I used the portkey. As it happens that would likely have been a mistake because, at least, Ron would have been there and at the moment, the fewer people who know about this the better."

Now I know that this has been posted for a while but I have pointed out the mistakes here so that any readers who are making the same mistake can correct their work before it is posted. It is a poor pronunciation of the word have that seems to be spreading out from America to other countries and like word bangs instead of fringe it should be curtailed.
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/17
But of course they're sprung on Harry that late! You really think that Dumbledore would want Harry to know anything sooner then he thought absolutely necessary for everything to go according to his plan?! Hell no! harry might start thinking for himself and no longer need Dumbleass! That'd lead to all sorts of problems for that old fools plans! Very good story udderpd. I totally enjoyed reading it. Though, I think I may've read it and commented before. But that doesn't effect nor change my opinion of it.
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/26
Just because the books don't mention that the Goblins didn't know about the Horcruxes doesn't mean they didn't. In the books and movies the Goblins don't interfere with witches and wizards affairs. Therefor they could've very well known and not said anything because of it. This story was very good and a joy to read. That Bumblrbore was shown to be corrupt was no surprise to me. As I've stated in others of your stories I believe to be extremely corrupt.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
LOVE IT! 333
meja9201 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Thanks, I liked it. The harem thing is always interesting.
Best regards!
Kai chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Why do you use "of" so often when it should be "have"? English is not my first language but even I know that it's bad form.

The second thing is: Lily was Muggle-born, so the Gryffindor heritage came from James. How? James would have needed a second wife, because Lily was Lily POTTER, and Harry could have never inherited the Gryffindor name because that would be his half-brother's title. Btw, did James' father have a second wife? How could James be Potter AND Gryffindor heirs when his father had two wives and Lady Gryffindor was the sister-wife of James' mother and gave the Gryffindor title to HER son? The Black situation could require a Lady Black, but that's all. There CANNOT be any other names, families, titles, because if Harry needs more than one wife, otherwise he would lose the names, then so did his ancestors.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I like this story. Even the harem aspects made a good deal of sense. To get rid of Snape is a given, Dumbledore is only a small stretch, certainly in canon he is more lucky than good.

D. Page Robin
mcgaughydd chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Good ficlette!
In what universe chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
does 'would of' make any sense in the contexts you have used them?

Just because 'would have' can be contracted into 'would've' and said contraction sounds like 'would of', that does not make 'would of' the correct phrasing to use.
Mr Big chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I have just one question. Why does this writer repeatedly use the word 'of' when the correct word should be 'have'. For example I have here a short line from this chapter: 'I would of told you about the letter' which should obviously be: 'I would 'have' told you about the letter'. All his stories should be checked out and the mistakes corrected so that younger readers do not start to pick up such a bad habit.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
this was good but too short!

continental-line chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Nice short story. Harry must have been a 'stamina freak' and with practice, very good in bed to have fathered 35 children. 8)
Emrys chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Just a small note. I know that this was wrtten quite some time ago but I would still like to point out a rather glaring mistake that is in each and every story you have posted. Instead of using the word 'have' you use the word 'of', the use of this word is quite an annoyance because it is something like the Londoners use of the word free instead of three. If you are still writing you might like to correct this error before you post anything new. Oh here is a short example taken from this story, you wrote: 'It is something which we should 'of' been taught' it should read: 'It is something which we should 'have' been taught': Other than the above I do enjoy your stories.