Reviews for We Need A Reset
February Holly Bee chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Published on my bday !
bookylex chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I like this. I particularly like the real feeling of two girlfriends indulging in free therapy over booze. I hope you continue it at some point.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Can't wait to read part 2! Great job!
NCISchick chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
i just happen to be listening to Empire State of Mind...with the line LETS HEAR IT FOR NEW YORK! and all thats going through my head..Castle's set there...i love Castle...Kate loves Castle...Kate needs to go out with him...GO OUT WITH HIM KATE GO OUT WITH HIM NOW. :D

loved it...go Lanie...update soon!

Love NCISchick xooxox
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Oh, cliffhanger! You're mean! ;-)

I can deduce who it is though... so I'm happy anyway ;-) And waiting for part 2 :)
drowninginlove chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
AAAAH THIS WAS SO AWESOME!

Seriously, so good.

Please please please write more!
angel-death-dealer chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Am teary. Really teary. They were emotional tears from the second line of the authors note, and then they were hilarious laughing tears from the line "...he also has great hair." i can so see that being muttered half-drunkenly into a vodka. love tipsy beckett girltalk.

I demand part 2 immediately. I cannot live without it. I cannot breathe without...well, perhaps I could, but I am willing to hold my breath like a child having a tantrum to get an update. I am not above that behaviour. Not for your writing.

I adore it :) Castle is so much more awesome. Castle trumps the Harley anyday. Think about it, would you rather be straddling a Harley or straddling...STOP YOUR TRAIN OF THOUGHT RIGHT THERE MISSY!

hehehee, loves u :)
wellwritten chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
That had better be Josh. But how can it be? Lanie said he's off saving the world. Hmmm...
bonesfan500 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
love it so far.

hope she breaks up with Josh :)
Daniyell37 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Oh woww aghh i need the next part! :D
eLynda chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Leaving us on a cliff...please update soon? Other than that, I enjoyed this very much. Lanie has a lot of wisdom to share, and it's nice to see her being serious rather than just teasing Beckett; it's also good for Kate to be opening up to someone. Can't wait for Part II.
Elisabeth-P chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Nice! Update soon!
Kie Santiago chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Write more o.o ASAP. kthx
WriterGirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I loved this! You did such a good job of explaining Beckett's feelings. It's easy to see that she doesn't like being alone, but I don't think she really understands exactly how Castle feels about her. And I've seen Set-Up (I think that's 3x16), this does an even better job of explaining.