Reviews for The Greatest Gift: Outtakes and Deleted Scenes
dbpbatm chapter 28 . 11/9/2012
Nice addition to main story.
KimiD chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
This outtake, broke my heart... I fell more in love with Seth than ever... such a sweet person to have gone through so much, not wonder he love Edward so much. And Edward, poor sweetheart, his parents were so calious and oblivious to their son. No wonder he gave up. I wonder what poor Molly thought of how he just almost became invisible... so sad! But we Love Seth and we got to see a glimpse of how Gideon felt waiting for Seth... Great writing as always Erin!
KimiD chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Wow It was awesome getting a look at some things from the flashback with Jazzy. Poor Edward, was beside himself with worry over being enough for Bella... it no wonder her and Alec have such a great relationship, and it was so wonderful to see how much trust he put in those he calls his friends... that must have given Seth And Gideon hope as to the real Edward they knew was underneath all the fear...
And they were all so blown away with Fiesty Bella, she surprised them all. But it is telling that even Jazz had not thought to put in place what needed to be there to protect CP if something were to happen to Edward. Things happen for a reason, I firmly believe that and you show it in every inch of this story... now that they have seen her face down the devil incarnate they have a very healthy respect even more for Bella than before... Great outtake!
KimiD chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
It was nice to see how everyone feels... I love Alec too, he deserves to find someone too... His loyalty to Edward is very heartwarming especially since, like he said, he was Edward's newest friend, but nonetheless loyal and loves Edward just like the rest of the guys...
I loved seeing about Em and Edward when they were younger. I would say Edward's reaction to the bball stuff had to do with wanting his dad to play ball with him and no one ever would... it was so sad how lonely he was as a little kid, always having to take care of himself, with no one to love him the way a kid should be loved. You know, Em was just a little kid too and how was he supposed to know why Edward acted the way he did... so sad.
I so love Seth and how he loves both his humans... Edward, even though he loves Isabella too, is so much more and love him I think even more than her. She is already a good person and being able to show Edward that he is too, that gives Seth great satisfaction in helping to become the person they all know he is deep down inside Vince, a lot too late, where were the angels that should have watched him? or did he show early on there was no hope, did they give up on him too soon or did he just, using his own will, give up altogether and made it impossible to help him. It is written, that God wants none to perish, no not one...
I have a rec for you as well. Twilight Forever by cindra... just like you said about the story above... she took the canon characters and made them her own... totally awesome story. It starts about a year after BD out of this world... KimiD
divyvicki chapter 28 . 12/28/2011
This is such a great story. Thanks for the deleted scenes.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Thanks for the background on Seth and Edward. Great story. Thanks as well for the recommendations. Love reading new stories and finding new authors to set as alert.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Another great story. Good job. Thanks for the update.
glo4twilight chapter 26 . 8/5/2011
OH MY FUCKING GOLLY GOSH! that was so effing hot i just so glad i was already in bed laying down otherwise i would've been another blob of goo on the floor but as it was, i was a blob of goo in bed instead!*pants furiously* and having no one in bed with me to take out my overwhelming frustration on i think i need to head for the frickin cold shower right now! considering that if anyone walked in right now they'd think i was having an athsma attack with the heavy breathing!lol! that was sooooooo fucking hot edward sooooooo fucking hot n sexy! that chapter was definitely to die for! and of course i nearly fucking did!hahaha loved it! *whew* gotta run now and take a very very cold shower which has been a very common occurence throughout this whole story!lol!
glo4twilight chapter 28 . 8/5/2011
awww how gorgeous...as edward would say...spectacular!lol! it was so nice to have a glimpse into their lives through their much anticpated pregnancy! yes another enjoyable chapter indeed! loved it daddyward-to-be...so frickin sexy!lol!
glo4twilight chapter 27 . 8/5/2011
haha they are sooo cute. i love the way you've written how emma talks and what she calls edward. she's just the cutest little thing. it was great watching e&b with these kids especially knowing that they went on to have three gorgeous kids of their own and yet edward still adored emma. absolutely enjoyable read for sure.
nysue chapter 28 . 8/4/2011
I know this will probably come as a shock to you, but you made me cry...again. That was beautiful, and very emotional! Edward has made some wonderful changes in his life! I really love this fic!
glo4twilight chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
wow this was so good! it's great that alec has someone and someone that has captivated so intensely which is what he thought would have to happen in order for him to know she was the one!lol! you've written their meeting and first date so beautifully and the UST that's already between them is really HOT!lol! nicely done!
tania19 chapter 28 . 8/2/2011
Thank you so much for this it's going to be hard to forget these characters.
lilmstran chapter 28 . 7/31/2011
Loved it
Jeni K chapter 28 . 7/31/2011
I just love this Edward, He sure did come a long way. Seth is AWESOME. I always get teary-eyed when I read labor scenes, I wonder if its cause I have given birth. Thanks for shareing this story.